What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

I am not sure you have an idea of what I am referring to.
You are referring to Z-10's. Though those are not ready for being inducted still they would come if under the table deal is good. This is the reason I quoted the US policy of Speed Tax which expedites these under the table deals in a legal way.

Army is looking for a platform to provide redundancy against the forthcoming AH-1Z. Russia has good combat helos, though it will be a bad choice politically vis-a-vis Turkiye. I think we should allow time for the Turk indigenous engine for this craft to be fully tested and inducted. No clear cut answers here.

I think Rolls Royce is making a push to engage in collaborative efforts with the Turkish industry in engines. Heard this somewhere

Army is looking for a platform to provide redundancy against the forthcoming AH-1Z. Russia has good combat helos, though it will be a bad choice politically vis-a-vis Turkiye. I think we should allow time for the Turk indigenous engine for this craft to be fully tested and inducted. No clear cut answers here.

I think Rolls Royce is making a push to engage in collaborative efforts with the Turkish industry in engines. Heard this somewhere

TBH I think the whole engine debacle is BS disinformation. LHTEC is jointly owned by Honeywell and Rolls-Royce, if US denies engine sale to Pakistan then UK could sell it in theory.. Depends on the poodle mentality of the Brits..

Blocking of engine by the US is just a myth...Turkey is a very strong NATO allay..US can restrict equipment sale to Pakistan but forcing Turkey is not easy...Turkey has a very strong lobby in the US.

When the deal is going to be inked....!!
Hope their will be a good news...!!

Brothers started cooperating silently and steadily
T-129 in Pakistan for showing capabilities to brother Pakistan Army !

image-jpeg.311234
image-jpeg.311236

In Efes 2016 Exercise, Pakistani top officials have witnessed the capabilities of Atak as well.

It will be better to ditch the Ah-1Z and go for Z-10 and T129 in numbers to have a better force instead of operting 3 kind of attack heloa

T-129 completed endurance tests in Pakistan's Pano Aqil, at the temperatures above 50 Celsius and at the Hindu Kush mountains , 14000 ft altitude.

Pakistani officials requested, T-129 to flew from Quetta to Multan during a sand-storm without any refueling. Flight took 2 hours 40 minutes. Pakistani officials were very satisfied. As they said, "No other attack helicopter flew this range under these harsh conditions, T-129 broke an operational record."

Last edited by a moderator:
T-129 completed endurance tests in Pakistan's Pano Aqil, at the temperatures above 50 Celsius and at the Hindu Kush mountains , 14000 ft altitude.

Pakistani officials requested, T-129 to flew from Quetta to Multan during a sand-storm with any refueling. Flight took 2 hours 40 minutes. Pakistani officials were very satisfied. As they said, "No other attack helicopter flew this range under these harsh conditions, T-129 broke an operational record."
I am very sure this Heli will join Army Aviation Fleet along with others inshaalh.

Pakistani officials requested, T-129 to flew from Quetta to Multan during a sand-storm with any refueling. Flight took 2 hours 40 minutes. Pakistani officials were very satisfied. As they said, "No other attack helicopter flew this range under these harsh conditions, T-129 broke an operational record."
we should test the bird at Siachin area .. more or less 20000 feet

Back
Top Bottom