What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

- A senior Pakistani delegation met with TAI Helicopter Group President Metin Sancar and review requests.
- A Pakistani delegation will participate the UMTAS qualification tests in the coming months.

UMTAS has a heavier warhead then Hellfire and thus more destructive. I'm positive Pakistani delegation will be happy with performance of both IIR seeker and laser seeker.

As long as the T129 is powered by an American origin engine, obtaining an NOC will be difficult, instead the US will push the AH1Z down our throats and we will gulp it down like before.

Unfortunately, T-129 ATAK was used by the terror organisation hidden in Army during the July 15th attempted.

Multan geography is entirely different to what we are discussing here ...Multan is hot and Humid and have desert like condition ...

we are talking about Pakistan North which is more or less 20000 feet and have temperature as low as -50 in winters ...

India have already tested LCH in that region with weapons ...
High altitude tests were at hindu kush at 14000 ft
And high temp test (50°C) were at panu aqil..
Third test were at Multan and the results beated all choppers tested there before..
LCH is light gunship not an attack chopper, you don't need an attack chopper at Siachen....

High altitude tests were at hindu kush at 14000 ft
And high temp test (50°C) were at panu aqil..
Third test were at Multan and the results beated all choppers tested there before..
LCH is light gunship not an attack chopper, you don't need an attack chopper at Siachen....
i know about test ...

LCH is attack helicopter (either it is light or heavy) it still holds 4 hard points for guided and unguided rockets/missile and 20 mm main gun ...

To test the attack helicopter in siachin don't means that we will going to use .. It meant that to take the helicopter to the extreme temperature and altitude as the spec are provided by manufacturer ...

i know about test ...

LCH is attack helicopter (either it is light or heavy) it still holds 4 hard points for guided and unguided rockets/missile and 20 mm main gun ...

To test the attack helicopter in siachin don't means that we will going to use .. It meant that to take the helicopter to the extreme temperature and altitude as the spec are provided by manufacturer ...

LCH does have 4 hardpoints, however the inner 2 hardpoints can not support guided anti-tank missiles.. Neither can T-129 because of space issues, however since Turkey has developed 70mm missile. It can be fully equipped with 16 guided missiles.

0HAL+Light+Combat+Helicopter+%2528LCH%2529+attach+gunship+missle++combat+helicopter+army+in+India+by+Hindustan+Aeronautics+Limited+%25282%2529.jpg

vs
T-129-1001-FAR14-3653.JPG

LCH does have 4 hardpoints, however the inner 2 hardpoints can not support guided anti-tank missiles.. Neither can T-129 because of space issues, however since Turkey has developed 70mm missile. It can be fully equipped with 16 guided missiles.

0HAL+Light+Combat+Helicopter+%2528LCH%2529+attach+gunship+missle++combat+helicopter+army+in+India+by+Hindustan+Aeronautics+Limited+%25282%2529.jpg

vs
T-129-1001-FAR14-3653.JPG
Still T129 Qualifies to carry maximum 8 Umtas ... Cirit are light weight rockets ...

I am not saying that LCH is better ... T129 is better in payload/avionics etc ...

T-129 Atak: Outer hard points support long range AT missiles
Eurocopter Tiger: Inner hard points support long range AT missiles
HAL LCH: Inner hard points support long range AT missiles

RzjIW.jpg

I think Inner hard-points could be equipped with 2 Mizrak-U missiles.

t129-atak__zpsfe53cfd3.png

Unfortunately, T-129 ATAK was used by the terror organisation hidden in Army during the July 15th attempted.

there will be some painful culling. may your resolve and dedication see you through. indeed it is sad to see a pride of Turkish military technology unleashing itself on its own people but I wish people dont associate it with the failed coup

on topic
I am eagerly awaiting some solid development in this prospect acquisition. the more I learn about this machine the more I feel certain that it offers the best of flexibility, reliability, legality and best technology mix that we can hope for.
American . Russian or Chinese rivals have their advantages but they all fail in one or more crucial requirements.. American being unreliable due to their mood swings and most likely sanctions.

Still T129 Qualifies to carry maximum 8 Umtas ... Cirit are light weight rockets ...

I am not saying that LCH is better ... T129 is better in payload/avionics etc ...

Cirit is one of the best light weight missile system which is actively produced by Roketsan. It is able to engage all type of light armed moving and stationary targets preciously. Cirit is the main light weight missile system of T-129 Atak. Roketsan signed deals with Airbus, Eurocopter to equip state of art Cirit missiles to their famous helicopters exported worldwide.

As long as the T129 is powered by an American origin engine, obtaining an NOC will be difficult, instead the US will push the AH1Z down our throats and we will gulp it down like before.
haqani and other haters will ensure we dont get cobras and I think getting NOC for an engine indirectly is much easier than getting an entire gunship which send Indians and their paid lobbyists into chronic fits

T-129 Atak: Outer hard points support long range AT missiles
Eurocopter Tiger: Inner hard points support long range AT missiles
HAL LCH: Inner hard points support long range AT missiles

RzjIW.jpg

I think Inner hard-points could be equipped with 2 Mizrak-U missiles.

t129-atak__zpsfe53cfd3.png
Well if mission requires can T-129 be equipped with 10 Mizrak U missiles 4 each on external and two inside ? @Sulman Badshah

Back
Top Bottom