What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

@T-123456 He is the one who told me that PAA may be getting T-129 as future main attack helicopter as PAA pilots have tested it extensively and final negotiations are going on, but can't say anything on the deal as we have very corrupt leaders who can shelve or hamper any deal. To my understanding after discussing with him it looks PAA have made their mind and they want T-129 as they say it suits PAA requirement well and will come with TOT even for weapons which now Pakistan don't produce.

@T-123456 He is the one who told me that PAA may be getting T-129 as future main attack helicopter as PAA pilots have tested it extensively and final negotiations are going on, but can't say anything on the deal as we have very corrupt leaders who can shelve or hamper any deal. To my understanding after discussing with him it looks PAA have made their mind and they want T-129 as they say it suits PAA requirement well and will come with TOT even for weapons which now Pakistan don't produce.
Fortunately have all the weapons you need but it still depends on your leaders cause they could opt for the Z-10(cheaper).
We just have to wait,i guess.

"
Not to be displaced by their Chinese counterparts, Turkish defense firms are working hard to deepen their partnership with Pakistan. Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) continues to heavily promote its T-129 attack helicopter. A memorandum of understanding was recently signed between TAI and the Pakistani government, but details are unavailable."

Dude what ?

Amerikan başkanı dahil herkesi arayın gibi oldu bu :D

Ama olay fazlasıyla hakediyo bunu :yahoo: :pakistan:
turkiye.gif

TAI signed MOU for 129 . Let see where it goes.

"
Not to be displaced by their Chinese counterparts, Turkish defense firms are working hard to deepen their partnership with Pakistan. Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) continues to heavily promote its T-129 attack helicopter. A memorandum of understanding was recently signed between TAI and the Pakistani government, but details are unavailable."

atak-2012-1-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom