What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

T129 Atak-A first time in a real Turkish Army exercise called Atis Serbest...

An army officer posted an awesome video on twitter of this bird made by the manufacturer, unable to post it here.

Pakistan Army seems to be very satisfied with T-129 and package Turkey is offering, what you know about the deal which is in final phase of negotiations? what version will PAA get? if i m not wrong you once posted that Pakistani version will be version 2 which will have MMW radar mounted on rotor like Apache and capability to carry AAM like AIM-9.

T-129 with full TOT for PAA is now in final negotiations as I have received this news from 2 different army officers on twitter, one of which is a PAA pilot and also a Turkish member here on PDF once posted that PAA will get version 2 of it with rotor mounted radar and capability to carry AAMs.
CAn you post the tweets here ???

CAn you post the tweets here ???

I had posted one but MOD did not approved it, don't know why?

Here it is again, it also have link of a awesome video on T-129.

upload_2014-10-8_1-30-12.png

Last edited:
Thanks bro
I have gone through his profile in twitter but can't open the video .... How can i open it ???

Did you go through your twitter account? because i saw it through my twitter account but was not able to download it.

He has commanded tank squadron and also performed duties on different places so he has good knowledge and experience therefore I asked him about many issues raised here.

Did you go through your twitter account? because i saw it through my twitter account but was not able to download it.
Yes i have gone through the twitter account ... Can't play the video
(I can't retweet him) or can't watch the video

I couldn't watch the video so i don't know if i watched it before so guys can you please show that video to me & others too ?.. I don't have a twitter account...

An army officer posted an awesome video on twitter of this bird made by the manufacturer, unable to post it here.

Pakistan Army seems to be very satisfied with T-129 and package Turkey is offering, what you know about the deal which is in final phase of negotiations? what version will PAA get? if i m not wrong you once posted that Pakistani version will be version 2 which will have MMW radar mounted on rotor like Apache and capability to carry AAM like AIM-9.

No, I don't have infmation regarding current statues of Pakistan-Turkey negotiations for Atak-B.

Heavy Electronic Warfare Counter Measure deices of Aselsan called HEWS which T-129 Atak-B variant is going to get. Atak-B will be like a real fighter which have 360 degree sensors and devices all around the fuselage to provide the best surveillance and avareness opportunities to pilots... Centra comupters process all threats automatically and perform appropriate action When It is needed...

168862_3f7ff9d449bbba5eeae699aa1fcbc301.jpg

The single most best option is to signed a deal with US to supply their 50 ex-AC-130s with upgrade to PAA/PAF and don't go for anything else...

The single most best option is to signed a deal with US to supply their 50 ex-AC-130s with upgrade to PAA/PAF and don't go for anything else...
Why stop there, ask for retired/soon to be retired A-10's. Also add SR-71 and F-117 for good measure. Maybe even USS Kitty Hawk and USS Enterprise along with F-14's.

Those will be good for COIN but PAF will not be able to use them, the way PAA can use attach helicopters against well equipped IA which will be having CAS from IAF.

Why stop there, ask for retired/soon to be retired A-10's.

To be honest I have raised this issue with US Defense department on twitter to provide those EDA to Pakistan as we are non NATO ally and have right to have them to fight with TTP and its associated groups. As usual they are silent.

They may not like to provide them as they will be very effective against any Indian Armour thrust in Pakistan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom