What's new

Pakistan Army Will Protect The Holy Land, Says P.M.

Where the frrk did Kuran and holy land came from.

Pakistan can't afford a war and a next door enemy.
Pakistan have its own war going on. When did this land become less holy or lesser people live there.
It's sa war god have given them enough to fight their own battles.
It has become pakistan war now.Enemy of saudi arabia is enemy of pakistan.

No way we should burn our selves in this proxy war between SA and Iran, but defending the holy cities is a must as a Muslim state.

the more we get involved, the more effects of sectarianism shall be witnessed in Pakistan.

It is wrong when you say the proxy of Iran is fighting as we will upset Iran by fighting them. Proxies are something that can not be defended in any way and Iran has not called these rebels part of its army.
The majority in Yemen is Sunni and they are peaceful people in general. The minority here is arming themselves and fighting against the state. Defending them is like defending any terrorist organisation. Those who say there will be sectarian violence if Pakistan participates need to re examine the situation. What if the opposite is said and I am not endorsing it but what if not attacking the rebels causes violence and anger at minorities here. The argument goes both ways.
Secondly here people seem to have no background on the situation. The rebels have attacked and temporarily occupied part of Saudi lands. Which is why the Saudi government is acting. The rebels are part of a continuous attempt to destabilize the region of Jizan in Saudi and start sectarian violence in Saudi Arabia.
Also the question which remains is how can we upset Iran, because by any definition the fielding of proxies is wrong. Those who defend them would indirectly be defending TTP and other proxies in Pakistan. It is not Iran we are fighting nor are we fighting a sect in particular, we are fighting a group who has rebelled against the state and have taken over the country, whether they are supported by Iran because there are Shias is not the issue, but the interference of Iran or any other country is what is wrong.

Indian are waiting to see Pak Army in action against yemen rebels

Pakistan protect hotta hey. Jabhi we are living so peacefully. Otherwise our enemies had helped political criminals, TTP and BLA full flaage and it could have finish Pakistan in no time.

Our army, intelligence are the best of the world. Proud of them!! And if we will keep protecting holy land, Allah will help us to become more strong.

this army din't support Iraq against IS and let people die but Pak PM is bragging about action against weak yemen rebels just because they are shias and IS is sunni?

This will not be the 1st time that Pakistan have agreed to Protect the Holy Land, during Zia era PA was stationed in KSA for decade, during Kuwait Iraq War ... PA had its soldiers stationed in KSA my own cousin was part of that group which was tasked to protect the Holy Cities..... I do feel that Pakistan will follow the same tradition .... No Boots on ground in Yemen, but PA will deploy its troops inside KSA.....

This will not be the 1st time that Pakistan have agreed to Protect the Holy Land, during Zia era PA was stationed in KSA for decade, during Kuwait Iraq War ... PA had its soldiers stationed in KSA my own cousin was part of that group which was tasked to protect the Holy Cities..... I do feel that Pakistan will follow the same tradition .... No Boots on ground in Yemen, but PA will deploy its troops inside KSA.....

don't you think you are risking too much.I think you will get an enemy out of this war and no friend

don't you think you are risking too much.I think you will get an enemy out of this war and no friend
So far Pakistan have not agreed to Boots on Ground, which means PA will not get actively involved in this operation against rebels, but will be stationed INSIDE KSA in other words inside KSA borders...........

So far Pakistan have not agreed to Boots on Ground, which means PA will not get actively involved in this operation against rebels, but will be stationed INSIDE KSA in other words inside KSA borders...........

okay I think not getting involved in this matter will be best for Pakistan as Pakistan would not like (two enemy neighbors + one unfriendly neighbor ) and as far as protection for Holy Land I think PA will not be needed for that job as KSA have enough more powerful people protecting it

I am sorry but I do not find myself in agreement with you. Sorry to say but why Allah did not protect the Kaaba when Yazeed laeen's armies besieged it in 683 and Kaaba was severely damaged by the fire? And why Allah did not intervene when Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan laeen's armies in 692, while in the command of Hajjaj laeen, bombarded Kaaba? and Kaaba sustained severe damage?

You think pious Abdallah ibn al-Zubayr did not know or not believe in Allah that he was to protect the sanctity of Kaaba? He and his companions gave their lives in the protection of Kaaba because they had no trust in Allah?

I wanted to reply but Stealth has given the reply i was looking for. I am sure you are also aware of the same. Rest i leave it on "Allah knows best" and may he guide us towards the right path.

I wanted to reply but Stealth has given the reply i was looking for. I am sure you are also aware of the same. Rest i leave it on "Allah knows best" and may he guide us towards the right path.
His reply is incomplete and does not answer the points that I have raised. Yes, indeed, there is Surah Al-Feel in Quran that describes how Allah protected Kaaba from the Army of King Abraha but that was a different time, and Allah had not completed his religion yet. After Mohammed (PBUH), his religion is complete and several things have been ceased such as no more Rasools and no more miracles.

Please note that it is Allah's promise that he will feed but you would not find a person who does nothing yet get fed by Allah. Allah's promise is true and is there but it is conditioned with a man's effort.

Similarly, Allah says that he himself will protect his book, Al-Quran, but what that Terry Jones did? He burnt the Quran but did Allah came to protect Quran? or did he send any angels to stop Terry Jones from burning Quran? Does this mean Allah's commitment was false (naooz billah).

Allah promised to help and protect Mohammed (PBUH) from Allah's enemies but did he protect Mohammed from the pelting in the city of Ta'if while his shoes were filled with blood? Similarly did Allah stop Mohammed (PBUH) teeth from breaking in Ghazwa Auhad?

Please try to see things in their correct perspective. Allah's promises and commitments are all true but tied up with the efforts and sacrifices of those who call themselves as Muslims.

Where the frrk did Kuran and holy land came from.
I'll suggest you to choose better words for making your point. Besides there is no such thing as Kuran but Quran.

His reply is incomplete and does not answer the points that I have raised. Yes, indeed, there is Surah Al-Feel in Quran that describes how Allah protected Kaaba from the Army of King Abraha but that was a different time, and Allah had not completed his religion yet. After Mohammed (PBUH), his religion is complete and several things have been ceased such as no more Rasools and no more miracles.

Please note that it is Allah's promise that he will feed but you would not find a person who does nothing yet get fed by Allah. Allah's promise is true and is there but it is conditioned with a man's effort.

Similarly, Allah says that he himself will protect his book, Al-Quran, but what that Terry Jones did? He burnt the Quran but did Allah came to protect Quran? or did he send any angels to stop Terry Jones from burning Quran? Does this mean Allah's commitment was false (naooz billah).

Allah promised to help and protect Mohammed (PBUH) from Allah's enemies but did he protect Mohammed from the pelting in the city of Ta'if while his shoes were filled with blood? Similarly did Allah stop Mohammed (PBUH) teeth from breaking in Ghazwa Auhad?

Please try to see things in their correct perspective. Allah's promises and commitments are all true but tied up with the efforts and sacrifices of those who call themselves as Muslims.

What you have said above, i neither disagree with it nor do i have a counter argument to it so I will rest my case. But one thing i would like to add is that by protecting the Quran is in temrs of its text unlike other books which have been altered from time to time and not in terms of physically as you have stated above. Quran remains intact.

What you have said above, i neither disagree with it nor do i have a counter argument to it so I will rest my case. But one thing i would like to add is that by protecting the Quran is in temrs of its text unlike other books which have been altered from time to time and not in terms of physically as you have stated above. Quran remains intact.
There you go, you can see through things. Exactly, it is not about a printed book written Quran over the title page, but THE book, THE message, which Allah has promised to protect. Similarly, we have to find the meanings of other promises. Some times they are literal, and many other times they are metamorphic.

Back
Top Bottom