What's new

Pakistan Army Will Protect The Holy Land, Says P.M.

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Army Will Protect The Holy Land, Says P.M.
nawaz.jpg

RIYADH – Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has assured full cooperation of Pakistan to Saudi Arabia on their operation against rebels in Yemen, PakistanTribe reported.

According to Saudi state news agency SPA, the Saudi King Sha Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud made a telephone call to P.M. on Saturday evening and had a detailed discussion with him about operation Determination Storm against Houthi insurgents in Yemen which was causing a serious threat to the neighbouring countries, including Saudi Arabia.

King Salman also made calls to some other important world leaders, including United States President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron to discuss the situation.

Saudi king thanked Mr. Sharif’s sentiments and stressed to improve relations between the two countries.

According to diplomatic sources Saudi Arabia also assured of support for the safe withdrawal of stranded Pakistanis in Yemen.
On his Friday press release P.M. issued orders of immediate evacuation of over fifteen hundred stranded Pakistanis from Yemen.

Nawaz Sharif has directed that due to tense situation in Yemen, Pakistan brought home safely on the war footing basis.

It should be clear that that in a high-level meeting on Thursday, Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif said that Pakistan will respond fully if regional security of Saudi Arabia will be threaten.

It had also been decided to send a delegation to Saudi Arabia consisting of Defense Minister Khawaja Asif, the Minister of National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz, and representatives of the armed forces of Pakistan.

However, while addressing to the National Assembly defense minister said that the delegation is not going to Saudia Arabia at present.

After the civil war started in Yemen, while supporting Yemeni government against the Houthi rebels Saudi Arabia started military operation there. The operation also includes the alliance of other countries with Saudi kingdom those are United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait.

Pakistan Army Will Protect The Holy Land, Says P.M. | Pakistan Tribe

He can't take decision without the permission of COAS,so RS is also chutia?

Which is why i didnt specifically named NS on this. But in all fairness i believe its the army that is reluctant to Nawaz Pro Saudi policy. Otherwise we would have seen Pakistani forces in Yemen by now.

Which is why i didnt specifically named NS on this. But in all fairness i believe its the army that is reluctant to Nawaz Pro Saudi policy. Otherwise we would have seen Pakistani forces in Yemen by now.
How do you know Army is relucant to NS?And who gave the order of operation against TTP and MQM

Ohh come on, government had this stand from the start that they will not fight in Yameen but protect KSA. And establishment is also supporting Government In this. Pakistan did same multiple times in history. And this is our stand from day one of Pakistan birth.

How do you know Army is relucant to NS?And who gave the order of operation against TTP and MQM

Its no rocket science. The language of the COAS after Dharna has changed significantly. There is no more denying in who's calling the shots.

Its no rocket science. The language of the COAS after Dharna has changed significantly. There is no more denying in who's calling the shots.
If COAS is calling the ''shouts''then blame the COAS for this decision too.Stop being Hypocrite.

Ohh come on, government had this stand from the start that they will not fight in Yameen but protect KSA. And establishment is also supporting Government In this. Pakistan did same multiple times in history. And this is our stand from day one of Pakistan birth.

It doesnt matter what the policy is w.r.t to SA and who is supporting whom? My point is Pakistan to protect hota nahi in sub sa considering the deaths of Pakistanis in Pakistan because of terrorism, target killing or chalin hain Holy Land protect kerna.

If COAS is calling the ''shouts''then blame the COAS for this decision too.Stop being Hypocrite.

Go read my first post on the subject and tell me where is the hypocrisy in it?

It doesnt matter what the policy is w.r.t to SA and who is supporting whom? My point is Pakistan to protect hota nahi in sub sa considering the deaths of Pakistanis in Pakistan because of terrorism, target killing or chalin hain Holy Land protect kerna.
Pakistan protect hotta hey. Jabhi we are living so peacefully. Otherwise our enemies had helped political criminals, TTP and BLA full flaage and it could have finish Pakistan in no time.

Our army, intelligence are the best of the world. Proud of them!! And if we will keep protecting holy land, Allah will help us to become more strong.

Pakistan protect hotta hey. Jabhi we are living so peacefully. Otherwise our enemies had helped political criminals, TTP and BLA full flaage and it could have finish Pakistan in no time.

Our army, intelligence are the best of the world. Proud of them!! And if we will keep protecting holy land, Allah will help us to become more strong.

Allah has taken the responsibility on itself to protect the holy land and history proves that. And i dont know what your definition of peaceful is but rest assured Pakistanis are living anything but peaceful where we are not even sure whether we will return home after Jumma prayers or not.

Back
Top Bottom