What's new

Pakistan Army Will Protect The Holy Land, Says P.M.

Allah has taken the responsibility on itself to protect the holy land and history proves that. And i dont know what your definition of peaceful is but rest assured Pakistanis are living anything but peaceful where we are not even sure whether we will return home after Jumma prayers or not.

MASHALLAH you and your logics.

It doesnt matter what the policy is w.r.t to SA and who is supporting whom? My point is Pakistan to protect hota nahi in sub sa considering the deaths of Pakistanis in Pakistan because of terrorism, target killing or chalin hain Holy Land protect kerna.

Go read my first post on the subject and tell me where is the hypocrisy in it?

You should read the logical fallacies specially 'Hasty Generalization' ... Internal affairs and external affairs are very distinct from each other, failure of internal security doesn't doesn't mean we spoil for international relations.

I think the Establishment is playing very intelligently by (i) Promising for full support and (ii) tactfully not getting involved in operation.

Protect the holy land from whom? The wrong kind of muslims?

Allah has taken the responsibility on itself to protect the holy land and history proves that. And i dont know what your definition of peaceful is but rest assured Pakistanis are living anything but peaceful where we are not even sure whether we will return home after Jumma prayers or not.

I don't know whether I will take my second breath or not, jummah prayer is very far. And I also know i can't die untill Allah want. So I live in the fear of the one who gives the death and live rather then in the fear of death. But that will stop me try to protect holy land.

And its best feeling to be used for Allah's way. And We also know even if we don't, Allah will use some other source to do this best work. But why shouldn't we?

We are sinners, may be Allah like our this deed and reward Jannah. He don't need this, we need this.

You should read the logical fallacies specially 'Hasty Generalization' ... Internal affairs and external affairs are very distinct from each other, failure of internal security doesn't doesn't mean we spoil for international relations.

I think the Establishment is playing very intelligently by (i) Promising for full support and (ii) tactfully not getting involved in operation.

Here is where you are wrong because internal and external affairs are not too distinct as you like to put it and may i say very naively. Your external affairs have a direct impact on your internal affairs, a case in point our Afghan policy of which we are already suffering the brunt. Another example when we decided to go to the US camp while leaving the next doors soviets out while India chose not to chose any campaign.

Coming to topic Iran is our next door neighbour while Saudis are not. Any interference from our side will result in another unfriendly neighbour which we cannot afford at the moment considering we already have two.

Allah has taken the responsibility on itself to protect the holy land and history proves that.
I am sorry but I do not find myself in agreement with you. Sorry to say but why Allah did not protect the Kaaba when Yazeed laeen's armies besieged it in 683 and Kaaba was severely damaged by the fire? And why Allah did not intervene when Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan laeen's armies in 692, while in the command of Hajjaj laeen, bombarded Kaaba? and Kaaba sustained severe damage?

You think pious Abdallah ibn al-Zubayr did not know or not believe in Allah that he was to protect the sanctity of Kaaba? He and his companions gave their lives in the protection of Kaaba because they had no trust in Allah?

Last edited:
Whata lame ... ham Saudia ke isliye madat kareengay kyoonkay wahan 2 mukadas jaga hain "Makkah & Medina" ooo ***** tum jesay sood khorooon ke zaroorat nahe opar walay nay unkay defaah ka zema kudh lay rakha hey... "Tumhain yaad nahe Hatti waloon kay saath tumharay rab nay kia kiyaaa"

@Zarvan @Irfan Baloch

People who are against sending our Army in SA or Yemen prepogating wrongly that it antagonize Iran, which neither interfere in past nor at the moment in our internal affairs, or stoking sectarian rife. This is complete crap, although Iran at the moment didn't doing any mischief but its not out of love instead its only due to her burns receives in past. Which force him to kept a low profile in Pakistan.

Book Reveals ISI was Involved in 1990 Murder of Iranian Diplomat in Lahore
(This story is must read who genuinely want to know the truth @Jazzbot @syedali73 @IceCold @Horus )

Therefore, If Pakistan didn't involve overtly or covertly in this unfortunate mess today, it force to undergo that path ultimately. Iran behavior is hegemonic, Pakistanis will see her real face if God Forbids KSA/GCC goes down once, this is absolutely not out of the box direction. To keep the status quo intact in ME Pakistani entry inevitable.

P.S. For usual PMLN Bashers like Irfan, following excerpts is eye opening from an international source on the rise of sectarianism in Pakistan.

"It also throws light on how political governments tried to curtail the ISI role and influence in sectarian violence but all such attempts were foiled by the ISI, including even an abortive attempt to assassinate former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif because he was pushing too hard"

Irfan LEJ originally is your baby not of Pakistani Politicians:pop:

Last edited:
MASHALLAH you and your logics.

My logics are for those who think Pakistan comes first, not for those who like to be more arabs than the arabs. So let us agree to disagree.

"Tumhain yaad nahe Hatti waloon kay saath tumharay rab nay kia kiyaaa"

Thanks for pointing this out. I was trying to find out this same event.

I am sorry but I do not find myself in agreement with you. Sorry to say but why Allah did not protect the Kaaba when Yazeed laeen's armies besieged it in 683 and Kaaba was severely damaged by the fire? And why Allah did not intervene when Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan laeen's armies in 692, while in the command of Hajjaj laeen, bombarded Kaaba? and Kaaba sustained severe damage?

You forgot to quote recent example when Khawarij of Abdul wahab laeen Take away Hajr e Aswad with them. What they have done to Roza of Bibi Zahra, sahaba and ahl e bait.

My logics are for those who think Pakistan comes first, not for those who like to be more arabs than the arabs. So let us agree to disagree.

I think you need to learn Quran.

Agar NOORY ki chal rahi hoti to abhi tak humari 1 brigade Saudi ma hoti.

5928.jpg

You think pious Abdallah ibn al-Zubayr did not know or not believe in Allah that he was to protect the sanctity of Kaaba? He and his companions gave their lives in the protection of Kaaba because they had no trust in Allah?
Oftopic but don't look true? Kind share the references

Where the frrk did Kuran and holy land came from.

Pakistan can't afford a war and a next door enemy.
Pakistan have its own war going on. When did this land become less holy or lesser people live there.
It's sa war god have given them enough to fight their own battles.

Back
Top Bottom