What's new

Pakistan Army is ready to fight big Army like India.

@Oscar @jbgt90 @Indian Patriot @kaku1 @MilSpec

Please Read this article Calling the Indian Army Chief's Bluff

I say with all the authority and professionalism that 'THE INDIAN ARMY IS INCAPABLE OF UNDERTAKING ANY CONVENTIONAL OPERATIONS AT PRESENT WHAT TO TALK OF ENLARGING CONVENTIONAL CONFLICT'

This Gentleman Lt Gen Javed Nasir is saying something about India's lack of capabilities
in February March 1999

With such faulty inputs ; how can anybody say that Kargil was Good strategy

The first rule of war is to properly estimate the enemies capabilities

Because contrary to Gen Nasir's views ; India did enlarge and esclate the conflict

Bravery of Indian people after wagah bomb blasts
785425-Wagah-1415027783-204-640x480.jpg

Indian Security Forces does not allow visitors for flag ceremony on next day of the blast.
Indian lives are not cheap for our security forces.

Pakistan will be remembered in history as the nation who achieved the unthinkable. Sit down and take a moment of what was accomplished in 1965. Pakistanis when their very survival is at risk can do what no other man is capable of.

260,000 troops against 700,000 troops.

24e3qbp.jpg

14.2 Bloody Miles.

428444_331037153644670_664296028_n.jpg

Taliban is an insurgency group, but he never say Taliban is not a terrorist organisation, as far as i know, an insurgency group can also be a terrorist organisation.

Well then how about 1971 and Mukti Bahini? Terrorist organization? If yes then India all the way supported them, trained them funded them................................. your views?

Well then how about 1971 and Mukti Bahini? Terrorist organization? If yes then India all the way supported them, trained them funded them................................. your views?

lol, why do you think I know anything in 1971? I wasnt even born then, and not being an Indian or Pakistani I would no idea on what's what.

then take the idea behind it and apply it in another conflict where aggression has already occurred; perhaps then there is hope for you to understand what I am talking about.
The only reason Pakistani forces were able to take those peaks was because of the 'gentleman's agreement' and because Indian intel failed to detect the insurgents in time.. If any aggression occurred, no bloody way could the 'idea' be implemented.

Only Pakistan and taliban believes that. Rest believe that US has served its purpose.

It's just your opinion and a conspiracy theory. TTP is taliban, they did not take the name taliban just because it sounds cool. India has consulates in Afghanistan because it is taking part in the rebuilding of the country so that Afghanistan does not again fall prey to proxy forces.

So all civilians are moved out? If that is the case it is clear that only TTP are present in the area and the army can launch a full out assault against TTP like Lanka did against LTTE. What is stopping you, is it lack of manpower or lack of resources? Your attempts at getting personal and lack of facts in your arguments shows how brainwashed you are. Stop trolling.

There is no such thing as "gorilla warfare", a military does not fight gorillas or chimpanzees. It is guerrilla warfare.

Fighting a conventional war and an asymmetrical war are too different things. In conventional conflict the army has to locate and shoot down the enemy. In guerrilla war the army has to first identify the enemy from a civilian population and neutralise the targets without endangering civilian lives. Heavy weapons are not to be used.

You sure type like a gorilla yourself.

Does that even matter how you spell ? I am not an expert but am pretty sure what I typed. Unlike you who still living in dreams of being bigger and better ... Bla bla...

Does that even matter how you spell ? I am not an expert but am pretty sure what I typed. Unlike you who still living in dreams of being bigger and better ... Bla bla...

In context of the thread, yes India is bigger and better than Pakistan army.

Back
Top Bottom