What's new

Pakistan and China bust human trafficking ring disguised as marriage proposals

What does Dawn have to do with the people of Pakistan and how they view China. You do know Dawn is against the Pakistani military. Therefore, if they are going to bash our most cherish institution do you think they will give China a free card knowing full well the CPC is great friends with the military. Before IK took power the American's gave $200 million to the Pakistani media. We can now see how those funds are used. Crying about it won't change anything, China must ramp up its PR campaign, and its already happening, but the job must be done better. How do you know what the masses think? Most of them don't even read a newspaper:)
Tell you what, if this whole affair ends with the Pakistani authorities clarifying that nobody was forced into prostitution and there was no organ harvesting and the media outlets spreading these rumors are punished, then I'm back to pro-Pakistan. Fair?

Tell you what, if this whole affair ends with the Pakistani authorities clarifying that nobody was forced into prostitution and there was no organ harvesting and the media outlets spreading these rumors are punished, then I'm back to pro-Pakistan. Fair?

Mushy mistake was privatizing the media sector I am telling you the journalism standards in Pakistan are sub par most of these highly paid news anchors or journalists have cushion waiting for them in London,or Washington with all their bank accounts stored there

Our base is East Asia not South Asia -- we need to go back to our region before more blowback happens and people die
This tells me, he is not working for Chinese interests. He may very well be a Chinese but a sold out one
@Chinese-Dragon
BRI has come to life after years of planning and careful thinking by the top brass of China.

Last edited:

There has to be a full-blown investigation. The Ministry of Security has already sent a team to Pakistan and they are collaborating with Pakistan on this issue. In regards to the media outlets being punished, Pakistan must change itself back into the Presidential system where you don't have to go through Parliament to get a majority vote to change the law. I'm trying to convince you that even if some Chinese citizens are bad it doesn't change our relationship. If there was a drug dealer in China who was Pakistani then I expect China to follow the law and execute him. Regardless, there have been big changes in our media. For instance, the Chief justice in some cases has demanded a public apology from news anchors who have spread rumors.

Lol. Okay, you're 100% troll. Another one in to the dust bin.

This tells me, he is not working for Chinese interests. He may very well be a Chinese but a sold out one
@Chinese-Dragon
BRI has come life after years of planning and careful thinking by the top brass of China.

He is literally advocating the separation of China. What an ars, and he wants us to believe he is Chinese.

Do you really think we care about your opinion ?

Hyper nationalist like you have no idea that the world is currently going through anti-China phase. US and Europe consider you as their top most threat. Trade war is going to harm you more than anyone else.
Picking fights with a trusted ally on small issue as this and not accepting your own errors will be a mistake in the long run.

He is literally advocating the separation of China. What an ars, and he wants us to believe he is Chinese.
Most probably, he is not Chinese because his stance is anti-China or if he is Chinese, then he has very low IQ and ultra-nationalist who belittle others and has no knowledge about the ground realities and Chinese interests.

Most probably, he is not Chinese because his stance is anti-China or if he is Chinese, then he has very low IQ and ultra-nationalist who belittle others and has no knowledge about the ground realities and Chinese interests.

I don't think he is either a troll or non-chinese. Probably a hyper nationalist and ethno fascist that believes Chinese people can do no wrong.

Pakistani authorities will go with the evidence and accounts of the victims and since govt of China and people of sensible people of China stand with the truth we don't care if some pretend Chinese is not happy.

I don't think he is either a troll or non-chinese. Probably a hyper nationalist and ethno fascist that believes Chinese people can do no wrong.
In any case, Pakistanis should not take his opinion seriously and avoid getting emotional in response. We have handled him quite nicely so far.

پاکستانی چڑی ماروں سے لڑکیاں بھاگیں مگر چائنا کے چڑی ماروں کے چکر مے پھنس گئیں [emoji89]

True. These hyper nationalist Chinese live in their own bubble. They have no idea what is coming for them. Europe and North America are going to get very aggressive against China and when they do , China would need every possible ally it can get.

People like Feng leng think that China can take on the world unilaterally. The only reason China is thriving is because most western manufactures had moved their plants to China for cheap labour and allowed access of Chinese goods in their market. If they start moving those plants back to west and put huge amount of tarrifs( what they are doing now) , it will drastically slow down china's growth. The tariff thing is just the beginning. A lot of worse things are going to come.

Also , people say that China owns US when it comes to debt. They are entirely wrong. US can simply refuse payments to China and nothing will happen. All financial institutions are controlled by US , directly or indirectly.

And the funniest thing above all of this is the fact that most chinese want to move to West. Even with all the economic growth China has attained ,a good chunk of rich and middle class Chinese want citizenship of western countries and live there. A lot of Chinese women who are living in the west don't even like China and Chinese men. Heck , there are videos on the internet where Chinese women shamelessly demonize their own ethnic men and prefer marrying white guys.
Some 40% of Asian female newlyweds in 2008 married outside their race. This stat is from 2008 . Right now the situation is so worse that Asian men have created forums on internet to discuss this matter. https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2010/10/755-marrying-out.pdf

Now combine this and China's one child policy and you are looking at a disaster.
Sorry, I don't agree with your analysis.

Yeah do go check my id. I do have really unpopular opinions. Not many people agree with me. So what???
Should I conform to everyone.
It is a statement that dont make sense.
Yes there is no concrete evidence IF we choose to not really investigate it.
What about the Pakistani men who were saying their families and wives had been taken forcefully

And what about the Kashgar men of Rawalpindi(I personally visited their market/shops for soooo many years literally 1.5 decades) who also approved XinJinag was being attacked/persecuted by CPC.

Allow ISI/MI or a JIT to openly investigate it. Dhoodh ka dhoodh pani ka pani ho jaye ga.

All I'm saying is do not trust Chinese blindly. Before this we only had verbal exchanges of being very good friends. But now we think them real good friends. But the other side seems apprehensive.

And we are inviting them to bring their whole economic machinery and social customs. Without a clear framework that is open for public to interpret.

Rikkodic and chinyot mines were touted as game changers by same PMLN and we know how that turned out. The deal effectively sold out our national assets to overseas companies.

And keep in mind several of our airports and sections of motorways are collateral for several high interest loans we've taken out under CPEC.

CPC has very mature leadership. Now check this idiot is saying China should go back to East Asia and end the BRI after investing billions. What this idiot does not know is that China cannot sustain growth if it stays confined in SCS. USA is ready to attack China in SCS and disrupt the trade under one pretext or the other. Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia all have apprehension and they do not like what China is doing in the region. USA is already against them and EU is not very happy with them either despite doing business with China. CPC is aware of all this and thus it is treading carefully and has planned to make China more versatile through BRI, not only to get more trade but also as a backup in case things heat up in SCS.
BTW, from this incident..one should be reminded that a multipolar world is always good for small countries.

Mate, check his id @Ahmet Pasha so it should give you some clue from where is coming.

@Chinese-Dragon are we backstabbers? is this how Chinese view Pakistan for taking an action against this criminal activity and trafficking?
@Alternatiiv

True. These hyper nationalist Chinese live in their own bubble. They have no idea what is coming for them. Europe and North America are going to get very aggressive against China and when they do , China would need every possible ally it can get.

People like Feng leng think that China can take on the world unilaterally. The only reason China is thriving is because most western manufactures had moved their plants to China for cheap labour and allowed access of Chinese goods in their market. If they start moving those plants back to west and put huge amount of tarrifs( what they are doing now) , it will drastically slow down china's growth. The tariff thing is just the beginning. A lot of worse things are going to come.

Also , people say that China owns US when it comes to debt. They are entirely wrong. US can simply refuse payments to China and nothing will happen. All financial institutions are controlled by US , directly or indirectly.

And the funniest thing above all of this is the fact that most chinese want to move to West. Even with all the economic growth China has attained ,a good chunk of rich and middle class Chinese want citizenship of western countries and live there. A lot of Chinese women who are living in the west don't even like China and Chinese men. Heck , there are videos on the internet where Chinese women shamelessly demonize their own ethnic men and prefer marrying white guys.
Some 40% of Asian female newlyweds in 2008 married outside their race. This stat is from 2008 . Right now the situation is so worse that Asian men have created forums on internet to discuss this matter. https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2010/10/755-marrying-out.pdf

Now combine this and China's one child policy and you are looking at a disaster.
Since we're having a fit of paranoia why dont u check his profile too. What do u know he might be a spy too????
@war&peace

Yeah do go check my id. I do have really unpopular opinions. Not many people agree with me. So what???
Should I conform to everyone.
It is a statement that dont make sense.
Yes there is no concrete evidence IF we choose to not really investigate it.
What about the Pakistani men who were saying their families and wives had been taken forcefully

And what about the Kashgar men of Rawalpindi(I personally visited their market/shops for soooo many years literally 1.5 decades) who also approved XinJinag was being attacked/persecuted by CPC.

Allow ISI/MI or a JIT to openly investigate it. Dhoodh ka dhoodh pani ka pani ho jaye ga.

All I'm saying is do not trust Chinese blindly. Before this we only had verbal exchanges of being very good friends. But now we think them real good friends. But the other side seems apprehensive.

And we are inviting them to bring their whole economic machinery and social customs. Without a clear framework that is open for public to interpret.

Rikkodic and chinyot mines were touted as game changers by same PMLN and we know how that turned out. The deal effectively sold out our national assets to overseas companies.

And keep in mind several of our airports and sections of motorways are collateral for several high interest loans we've taken out under CPEC.

@Alternatiiv

Since we're having a fit of paranoia why dont u check his profile too. What do u know he might be a spy too????
@war&peace

What did I do ?

What's wrong with censorship?

This is not the USA. What is this "right" you are talking about?

@Dubious just look at his language, is he arguing against censorship and promoting the right to free speech? :rofl:

Yes, he is emotional in his posts, but there is an element of honesty in his posts. Many Pakistan PDF members bought into the absurd fake stories like "Forced prostitution" and "Organ harvesting" while there was not evidence at all. Only confirmed crime these Chinese fyckups are being accused of is "Operating Illegal Marriage Agency", but does this illegal activity justify the uproar of angry and the outburst of emotional insults? Or there is something more to it???

Back
Top Bottom