What's new

Pakistan and China bust human trafficking ring disguised as marriage proposals

He finds it rather difficult to take criticism. But in Chinese philosophy becoming critical of one's character brings self-improvement. Maybe it's a language barrier and he fails to understand our meaning.
Nope, low-IQed ultra-nationalists, fascists and criminals exist in every part of the world and society.

Bro these folks don't believe Pakistan to be a terrorist state. They believe Islam and muslims to be terrorists as A WHOLE RELIGIOUS GROUP.

Hence they been trying to either appease and now destroy muslims of XinJiang for past many many decades.

While they assure Pakistan of trade and more business. They been banning Pakistanis and Pakistani products in China. I saw it on AlJazeera I think. You can dig it out on Google I'm sure.

We Pakistanis are so much like the native American/Mexicans who at first thought that the white Spanish men are gods sent to save us. But soon the Spaniards started one of the biggest massacres of Native history. Some murdered. Some made Christian. Small pox did rest.

Pakistanis: gora is our Iron friend. Colonization. Uhhh ohh!!!

Arab is our Iron friend. Arab superiority. Ajm is not human/only to serve us.

China is our Iron friend. Secretive CPEC. High interest loans. Take our women as slaves.

They all turned out to be plastic/rubber band friends. Partly because of our own naivete and stupidity. This leads to other party thinking they can take exploit us, which they then proceed with doing.
Naah. that's not true either... you're swinging too much. Don't buy the crap western throws at China because a few idiots.

Its our own mentality that is cause of this bro. Not the Western boogey man(although they together with Israel do hatch odious plots). And not Eastern demons. Our own stupidity.
Nope, low-IQed ultra-nationalists, fascists and criminals exist in every part of the world and society.

Naah. that's not true either... you're swinging too much. Don't buy the crap western throws at China because a few idiots.

Also if this trafficking hadn't been exposed you would have continued to believe the few cases surfaving as Western lies. Just like you think XinJiang is Western lies??

It's too late. The Pakistani authorities have already let their entire nation go into an anti-China spasm over pure fabrications and xenophobia. The Chinese thought some stupid fake news report would die out on its own but it just got bigger and bigger because the grass roots wanted to believe the worst about China. Now Pakistan has revealed itself as a backstabbing, extremist, dysfunctional society -- a larger version of Afghanistan. China is just going to calmly and quietly step aside and refuse to involve itself in subcontinent matters from now on.

Good thing you ain't a decision maker. None of us have problem with China and don't care what they do in Xinjiang or whatever, Pakistan enjoys great relationship with China.

What we have problem with is people like you who tie a cloth around their eyes and go on blabbering denying what is clearly in front: some Chinese along with Pakistani were involved in a human trafficking network.

When a Pakistani commits crime, we are disgusted and our stance is super simple: keep that Pakistani, put the person in jail and show no mercy, we don't want affiliation with such a person.

But here you can't help but think that Chinese nationals were angels and that this is fake news when FIA has done an investigation, arrested, and China has even sent a task force to cooperate. You think all Chinese are saints.

We don't like delusional people like you. And we don't care what rant you have to go on about.

Its our own mentality that is cause of this bro. Not the Western boogey man(although they together with Israel do hatch odious plots). And not Eastern demons. Our own stupidity.

Also if this trafficking hadn't been exposed you would have continued to believe the few cases surfaving as Western lies. Just like you think XinJiang is Western lies??

What happens in Xinjiang isn't our concern. Its simple is that.

He finds it rather difficult to take criticism. But in Chinese philosophy becoming critical of one's character brings self-improvement. Maybe it's a language barrier and he fails to understand our meaning.
No, check his posts, he is quite good in English and in fact can very well be some agent working to sabotage Pak-China relations

Shut up. Chinese govt is cooperating with Pakistani authorities and helping us so definitely we can see Chinese sincerity is there and the govt has no sympathy for criminals.

One day you'll become XinJiang one way or another.

I'll tell u a story.

A man had a very old father near his death. His wife told him we need more space for ourselves and the kids. We need to send your father into the staff quarters. He agreed. His wife fed his father sub-bar/unhealthy food in metal dishes. Like prison food. Didnt even bother to wash the dishes. Overtime the dishes got dirty/rusty and really dangerous for health. The man knew all along but chose to overlook the whole thing. When his father died. He took his son and his servants to clean up his father's room. And he saw his son trying to hide the dirty dishes. He told his son to quite playing around with those dirty dishes. The son innocsntly replied that he was trying to treasure the dishes so he could feed his father using same dishes.

So moral of story if you are knowingly doing wrong and not sorry about it. Allah is very much empowered to make you pay for it. Either in this dunya or the next.
Good thing you ain't a decision maker. None of us have problem with China and don't care what they do in Xinjiang or whatever, Pakistan enjoys great relationship with China.

What we have problem with is people like you who tie a cloth around their eyes and go on blabbering denying what is clearly in front: some Chinese along with Pakistani were involved in a human trafficking network.

When a Pakistani commits crime, we are disgusted and our stance is super simple: keep that Pakistani, put the person in jail and show no mercy, we don't want affiliation with such a person.

But here you can't help but think that Chinese nationals were angels and that this is fake news when FIA has done an investigation, arrested, and China has even sent a task force to cooperate. You think all Chinese are saints.

We don't like delusional people like you. And we don't care what rant you have to go on about.

What happens in Xinjiang isn't our concern. Its simple is that.

No, check his posts, he is quite good in English and in fact can very well be some agent working to sabotage Pak-China relations.

I guess your analysis of ultra-nationalists and fascists rings true. I personally don't care what he thinks. The real dealmakers in China are the CCP and they have good links with Pakistan. The CCP doesn't care about the opinion of people, they tell you to do something and you obey.

One day you'll become XinJiang one way or another.

I'll tell u a story.

A man had a very old father near his death. His wife told him we need more space for ourselves and the kids. We need to send your father into the staff quarters. He agreed. His wife fed his father sub-bar/unhealthy food in metal dishes. Like prison food. Didnt even bother to wash the dishes. Overtime the dishes got dirty/rusty and really dangerous for health. The man knew all along but chose to overlook the whole thing. When his father died. He took his son and his servants to clean up his father's room. And he saw his son trying to hide the dirty dishes. He told his son to quite playing around with those dirty dishes. The son innocsntly replied that he was trying to treasure the dishes so he could feed his father using same dishes.

So moral of story if you are knowingly doing wrong and not sorry about it. Allah is very much empowered to make you pay for it. Either in this dunya or the next.

I understand. But all we know is that vocational centres exist. We don't know what happens exactly inside them. As much evidence there is for suppression, there is as much evidence of no suppression.

And in International Relations, realistically, meddling in internal affairs of other countries is not good.

I guess your analysis of ultra-nationalists and fascists rings true. I personally don't care what he thinks. The real dealmakers in China are the CCP and they have good links with Pakistan. The CCP doesn't care about the opinion of people, they tell you to do something and you obey.
CPC has very mature leadership. Now check this idiot is saying China should go back to East Asia and end the BRI after investing billions. What this idiot does not know is that China cannot sustain growth if it stays confined in SCS. USA is ready to attack China in SCS and disrupt the trade under one pretext or the other. Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia all have apprehension and they do not like what China is doing in the region. USA is already against them and EU is not very happy with them either despite doing business with China. CPC is aware of all this and thus it is treading carefully and has planned to make China more versatile through BRI, not only to get more trade but also as a backup in case things heat up in SCS.
BTW, from this incident..one should be reminded that a multipolar world is always good for small countries.

I understand. But all we know is that vocational centres exist. We don't know what happens exactly inside them. As much evidence there is for suppression, there is as much evidence of no suppression.

And in International Relations, realistically, meddling in internal affairs of other countries is not good.
Mate, check his id @Ahmet Pasha so it should give you some clue from where is coming.

It's too late. The Pakistani authorities have already let their entire nation go into an anti-China spasm over pure fabrications and xenophobia. The Chinese thought some stupid fake news report would die out on its own but it just got bigger and bigger because the grass roots wanted to believe the worst about China. Now Pakistan has revealed itself as a backstabbing, extremist, dysfunctional society -- a larger version of Afghanistan. China is just going to calmly and quietly step aside and refuse to involve itself in subcontinent matters from now on.
@Chinese-Dragon are we backstabbers? is this how Chinese view Pakistan for taking an action against this criminal activity and trafficking?

@Chinese-Dragon are we backstabbers? is this how Chinese view Pakistan for taking an action against this criminal activity and trafficking?

I don't think Pakistan is a backstabber at all.

Do you think one Chinese person (if he even is) represents the view of the entire country?

If you ask me personally, I've been disappointed in the number of Pakistani posters (and public figures) who have attacked China over this issue. China has also had a lot of casualties in terms of both engineers and civilians but obviously that is the fault of criminals and terrorists not of the Pakistani state. This case is the same, it is the fault of criminals, not the fault of China.

CPC has very mature leadership. Now check this idiot is saying China should go back to East Asia and end the BRI after investing billions. What this idiot does not know is that China cannot sustain growth if it stays confined in SCS. USA is ready to attack China in SCS and disrupt the trade under one pretext or the other. Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia all have apprehension and they do not like what China is doing in the region. USA is already against them and EU is not very happy with them either despite doing business with China. CPC is aware of all this and thus it is treading carefully and has planned to make China more versatile through BRI, not only to get more trade but also as a backup in case things heat up in SCS.
BTW, from this incident..one should be reminded that a multipolar world is always good for small countries.

The Chinese, in particular, the CCP Govt are long term planners and we have evidence of this in their Plenary Sessions where they decide what China's policy is going to be in the next few decades. Therefore, the CPEC project wasn't decided on a whim, careful analysis, and planning was done. No one invests billions of dollars without thinking it through with a cost and benefit analysis. Hence why I said this relationship is a two-way streak. CPEC is supposed to be the launch pad of the One Belt Silk Initiative. China in fact once Pakistan to bring in the Muslim world to join this project. Saudi Arabia investing in China after visiting Pakistan wasn't a coincidence. It was Saudi Arabia telling the American's we can change camps. The recent problems between China and America also give credence that China must have an alternative route to secure its supply line and trade.

Let's not forget the Chinese want a stable Afghanistan both for Xinjiang and they want their companies to win mineral contracts. There biggest ticket is Pakistan which is running the show in Afghanistan. Anyone who doesn't play ball won't get to touch those lithium mines. But that besides the point, we have good relations with China, he doesn't represent the majority. I have lived, worked and traveled across China. Some of my best friends who I have known for 15 years are Chinese. So I take no notice of such people.

Do you think one Chinese person (if he even is) represents the view of the entire country?

If you ask me personally, I've been disappointed in the number of Pakistani posters (and public figures) who have attacked China over this issue. China has also had a lot of casualties in terms of both engineers and civilians but obviously that is the fault of criminals and terrorists not of the Pakistani state. This case is the same, it is the fault of criminals, not the fault of China.
I don't recall vast majority of Pakistani members blamed China, rather they support China but definitely they speak against the criminals be it Chinese or Pakistan. Check all these posts on this thread. None has said anything against China but he has been blaming & insulting Pakistan by calling all sorts of names & abuses like terrorist, backstabbers etc..can you please show any equivalent counter response from Pakistani members.. Rather we have appreciated the role of Chinese govt.

I don't recall vast majority of Pakistani members blamed China, rather they support China but definitely they speak against the criminals be it Chinese or Pakistan. Check all these posts on this thread. None has said anything against China but he has been blaming & insulting Pakistan by calling all sorts of names & abuses like terrorist, backstabbers etc..can you please show any equivalent counter response from Pakistani members.. Rather we have appreciated the role of Chinese govt.

They are happy now yes... but if it only takes such a small spark to cause such a problem, imagine what will happen when US (or their Indian lackeys) throw a big spark.

Brother, I hope you aren't too disappointed. We in Pakistan admire the Chinese, it's difficult to see it on an online forum but come to Pakistan and see for yourself. I have said it in the past, most posters are liberal elites they don't represent the common man in Pakistan. Pakistan's relationship with China as my friend said was like the brotherhood of Lui Bei, Guang Yu, and Zhang Fei. I have always defended China on this forum, not because I read a newspaper but because I never wanted to see my own best friends who are Han Chinese to be hurt by terrorists. The world is in chaos we must unite to defend ourselves. Fighting amongst each other is what the enemy wants.

Back
Top Bottom