What's new

Pakistan and China bust human trafficking ring disguised as marriage proposals

pakpride00090

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
mid reports that over 90 Pakistani women, many of them belonging to less privileged Christian families, have already been trafficked after being trapped into fake marriages.

Targeting vulnerable people. Put them on trial in the country.
What's also concerning is that these people simply can't operate by themselves, they are obviously linked to a Pakistani criminal network.

This is outrageous. Public opinion will turn against china if (surely) huge numbers of their citizens are involved in this filthy activity.
Well, it will. This is how long distance love works. From afar they look pretty and the grass greener. As slowly familiarity creeps in contempt sets in. That is exactly how it was with Americans. Back in early 1960s Americans were touted by Pakistani's who reciprocated by giving receptions to Pakistani leaders fit for royalty. Today both sides detest each other and hurl accusations of betrayal.

CuQ6mTFW8AAHt84.jpg

mid reports that over 90 Pakistani women, many of them belonging to less privileged Christian families, have already been trafficked after being trapped into fake marriages.

What's also concerning is that these people simply can't operate by themselves, they are obviously linked to a Pakistani criminal network.

This is very very troubling. This is getting out of control.

Well, it will. This is how long distance love works. From afar they look pretty and the grass greener. As slowly familiarity creeps in contempt sets in. That is exactly how it was with Americans. Back in early 1960s Americans were touted by Pakistani's who reciprocated by giving receptions to Pakistani leaders fit for royalty. Today both sides detest each other and hurl accusations of betrayal.

CuQ6mTFW8AAHt84.jpg

And in this case , it is China to be blamed.
I hope you won't pull some pseudo intellectual bullshit to try to spin this into something else.

This is very very troubling. This is getting out of control.

It seems to have exploded very quickly. Now it's out in the open and the police are on it it will be harder for them to operate. There should also be very careful monitoring of visas, I mean do they have proof of earning? Do they work for a Chinese firm? I doubt it.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1481039/s...-chinese-nationals-recovers-girls-and-weapons

Wtf is going on... I posted a thread yesterday where 8 chinese nationals were arrested and now today 14 are arrested...

This is outrageous. Public opinion will turn against china if (surely) huge numbers of their citizens are involved in this filthy activity.
Hey, What & why did you expect they will be only 8? When members of a ring or mafia are arrested, they lead to further arrests..that's how it works. But there is nothing to turn against China. They are criminals like many Pakistanis in the other countries e.g. GCC etc so does it mean GCC govt turns against Pakistan?.
However, we need to improve our procedures and we should not any foreigners to roam free without surveillance.

Last edited:
It seems to have exploded very quickly. Now it's out in the open and the police are on it it will be harder for them to operate. There should also be very careful monitoring of visas, I mean do they have proof of earning? Do they work for a Chinese firm? I doubt it.

I remember how our embassy in US used to give visas to every tom dick and harry. We got Raymond davis and a lot of CIA and black water operatives.

Now our embassy in China is copying what our embassy in US did. Issue visas to every chinese without any scrutiny. Currently , we are getting human traffickers , ungrateful and disrespectful workers and thieves in the form of ATM and cyber crimes.

Hey, What & why did you expect they will be only 8? When member of a ring or mafia are arrested, they lead to more arrests..that's how it works. But there is nothing to turn against China idiot. They are criminals like many Pakistanis in the other countries e.g. GCC etc so does it mean GCC govt turns against Pakistan?.
However, we need to improve our procedures and we should not any foreigners to roam free without surveillance.

Yeah and they get their heads chopped off pretty regularly . A lot of them are in Jails , a lot of them have been deported. This is one of the big reasons why Arabs consider us as an inferior race or breed.

Go to someone's home and shit there.

Oh btw, GCC countries have given and done a lot of things against Pakistan on governmental level as well. I hope you are aware of it.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1481039/s...-chinese-nationals-recovers-girls-and-weapons

Wtf is going on... I posted a thread yesterday where 8 chinese nationals were arrested and now today 14 are arrested...

You know, who was running that ring? He was a Pakistani police officers son.
Local roots of crime. I say, hang this guy first.

Both Gov,s need to take some appropriate actions before this turns into worse.

Foreigners , especially chinese people need to be kept a very close eye on , in pakistan. Or pakkstan will suffer new horrors never expected or seem before.

People responsible of keeping an eye on foreigners especially are very courpt to their core! Good people need to replace these incompetant fools. Or chinese and foreign criminals will leave their countries and flock to pakistan like we can see in this case. When a chinese person becomes a criminal he is the worst kind of criminal no limits.

Or may be i shoyld rephrase it like this, worst kind of crimnals in the world are chinese in origin. Keep a very close eye if u care

Back
Top Bottom