What's new

Pakistan and China bust human trafficking ring disguised as marriage proposals

They are happy now yes... but if it only takes such a small spark to cause such a problem, imagine what will happen when US (or their Indian lackeys) throw a big spark.
Some people will always become a part of false propaganda but still the majority was not against China. They were definitely angry against the crime because it is a very sensitive issue but some of the Chinese members were in plain denial and some idiots even called this news totally fake and rumour which enraged many Pakistani members because these findings are by our credible agencies & media and it was corroborated by govt of China so how dare these pests deny & downplay that? It is bilateral relationship and mutual respect is the key element. Such an arrogant behaviour will only enflame people.

Furthermore, it takes long time to build relations but can be burnt down pretty quickly due to some morons. I'm studying China... and perhaps I know a little more about China history than some of the members here. Pak-China people to people contact is just in the budding stage so it is very necessary for both sides to keep such elements under control and act together immediately against the criminals who tried to sabotage the relations through their action. Though I know both govt are on the same page and a few kbd warrior can't do any harm to it.

They are happy now yes... but if it only takes such a small spark to cause such a problem, imagine what will happen when US (or their Indian lackeys) throw a big spark.
One more thing, I personally defend China (I think you have seen it)..not only on this forum but in real life as well. I met a few guys from different nationalities (EU) and they were abusing China for human rights violations against Uygur Muslims and I told them that most of this propaganda was total cooked up by CIA and other anti-China elements.

The Chinese, in particular, the CCP Govt are long term planners and we have evidence of this in their Plenary Sessions where they decide what China's policy is going to be in the next few decades. Therefore, the CPEC project wasn't decided on a whim, careful analysis, and planning was done. No one invests billions of dollars without thinking it through with a cost and benefit analysis. Hence why I said this relationship is a two-way streak. CPEC is supposed to be the launch pad of the One Belt Silk Initiative. China in fact once Pakistan to bring in the Muslim world to join this project. Saudi Arabia investing in China after visiting Pakistan wasn't a coincidence. It was Saudi Arabia telling the American's we can change camps. The recent problems between China and America also give credence that China must have an alternative route to secure its supply line and trade.

Let's not forget the Chinese want a stable Afghanistan both for Xinjiang and they want their companies to win mineral contracts. There biggest ticket is Pakistan which is running the show in Afghanistan. Anyone who doesn't play ball won't get to touch those lithium mines. But that besides the point, we have good relations with China, he doesn't represent the majority. I have lived, worked and traveled across China. Some of my best friends who I have known for 15 years are Chinese. So I take no notice of such people.
Excellent post and I agree but one correction. you have been saying CCP while it is CPC = Communist Party of China.

I'm glad that China has taken a stand on this issue to cool down things. I'm disappointed and surprised that some Pakistanis were bad mouthing China for this issue. Don't these people know that China is Pakistan's last hope? You should never bite the hand that feeds you.

Fortunately some Pakistanis have controlled the situation by posting some pro-China posts. Such posts will cool down the Chinese on this forum. I'm happy that things will get back to normal now.

Some people will always become a part of false propaganda but still the majority was not against China. They were definitely angry against the crime because it is a very sensitive issue but some of the Chinese members were in plain denial and some idiots even called this news totally fake and rumour which enraged many Pakistani members because these findings are by our credible agencies & media and it was corroborated by govt of China so how dare these pests deny & downplay that? It is bilateral relationship and mutual respect is the key element. Such an arrogant behaviour will only enflame people.

Furthermore, it takes long time to build relations but can be burnt down pretty quickly due to some morons. I'm studying China... and perhaps I know a little more about China history than some of the members here. Pak-China people to people contact is just in the budding stage so it is very necessary for both sides to keep such elements under control and act together immediately against the criminals who tried to sabotage the relations through their action. Though I know both govt are on the same page and a few kbd warrior can't do any harm to it.

One more thing, I personally defend China (I think you have seen it)..not only on this forum but in real life as well. I met a few guys from different nationalities (EU) and they were abusing China for human rights violations against Uygur Muslims and I told them that most of this propaganda was total cooked up by CIA and other anti-China elements.

Fake news is too powerful right now, even in developed countries like the USA people get killed over fake news. You have mass shootings and people even sending pipe bombs to news outlets like CNN.

Anyway I believe that the populations of both China and Pakistan are mature enough to weather the coming storm.

There is no turning back now, CPEC is already done. We have to find a way to make it work.

Cheers for the correction.

Both CPC and CCP are fine (the order of the words is a bit different in Chinese and English), the Chinese Government is also fine.

CPC is the most official one.

Fake news is too powerful right now, even in developed countries like the USA people get killed over fake news. You have mass shootings and people even sending pipe bombs to news outlets like CNN.

Anyway I believe that the populations of both China and Pakistan are mature enough to weather the coming storm.

There is no turning back now, CPEC is already done. We have to find a way to make it work.

Both CPC and CCP are fine (the order of the words is a bit different in Chinese and English), the Chinese Government is also fine.

CPC is the most official one.

Thank you, brother. In my personal opinion, China needs to ramp up its PR campaign. We both know nothing is happening in Xinjiang, yet the west, in particular, the US is trying to destroy China's image. You can start by clamping down on those news organizations in Hong Kong that speak against China. Furthermore, in regards to Pakistan, we must do the same. I'm not going to say much but I know they are looking into it and corroborating with Pakistan on this. If I had the power these traitors would be given the death penalty they are American stooges for a number of years. The enemy has failed and they see China as a serious threat, so the leadership in Beijing must play this carefully.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1481039/s...-chinese-nationals-recovers-girls-and-weapons

Wtf is going on... I posted a thread yesterday where 8 chinese nationals were arrested and now today 14 are arrested...

This is outrageous. Public opinion will turn against china if (surely) huge numbers of their citizens are involved in this filthy activity.
Naah, I think that people are well aware of the fact that a country the size of China will have its share of mafias and criminal cartels partaking in crimes ranging from drugs to human trafficking to who knows what. But luckily, China as a nation, it's government is ruthless against such elements unlike western countries where criminals normally get away with their skin intact through legal loopholes. In China, they are facing a two day trial followed by usually a guilty verdict with no chance of appeal and a public execution resulting in a bullet in their skull!

Naah, I think that people are well aware of the fact that a country the size of China will have its share of mafias and criminal cartels partaking in crimes ranging from drugs to human trafficking to who knows what. But luckily, China as a nation, it's government is ruthless against such elements unlike western countries where criminals normally get away with their skin intact through legal loopholes. In China, they are facing a two day trial followed by usually a guilty verdict with no chance of appeal and a public execution resulting in a bullet in their skull!

Exactly, China has 1.4 billion people, with 56 ethnic groups if my memory serves me right. Therefore, they are bound to have some criminal gangs. Look at Pakistan we have a population of 200 million people and there are many bad eggs. There is a good reason why IK asked the CPC Govt in how they tackled corruption and bad actors in there state.

I am a "convert". Before, I was pro-Pakistan anti-India. Now I am neutral. This episode showed exactly how real Pakistanis regard people different from them in terms of race and religion. No benefit of the doubt is given to Chinese. Let's not kid ourselves here. I don't care what happens between Pakistan and India. It's not my country's business. Pakistan is no different from Kazakhstan or any other Central Asia -stan. Look at @Dubious looking to be offended at my position. That's my right and that's my position. Go ahead and try to censor me for that.
Bro, before you finalize your "conversion", you need to understand that Pakistanis tend to wear their emotions on our sleeves instead of using their noggins. Education is the key and we have a long way to go..

請嘗試理解

I am a "convert". Before, I was pro-Pakistan anti-India. Now I am neutral. This episode showed exactly how real Pakistanis regard people different from them in terms of race and religion. No benefit of the doubt is given to Chinese. Let's not kid ourselves here. I don't care what happens between Pakistan and India. It's not my country's business. Pakistan is no different from Kazakhstan or any other Central Asia -stan. Look at @Dubious looking to be offended at my position That's my right and that's my position. Go ahead and try to censor me for that.

Your knowledge of Pakistan is lacking. There are many different ethnic groups in Pakistan and we have Sikhs, Hindus, Christians and Muslims living in our country. Your opinion means nothing, because like they say in China the CPC is King, what they say goes. Just like in Pakistan the military is King. You must have lived a sheltered life if your opinion can change by reading comments online.

I tell you one thing, these bumps will come and in fact we should expect them but we should solve them as quickly as possible. And the silver lining is that after this resolution, they relations will become even stronger between the two nations. However, if one of the govt had shown disinterest and indifference, then it would damaged the relations but that is not the case.
I know west has mastered the propaganda technology..in fact that is their most powerful weapon and no other nation comes close them and one of the main reason is the language. That is why I have suggested that China should open more RT like channels in English and other news where non-Chinese present the content (anchors, newscasters, reporters) and also China should let foreign media visit Uygur especially from the Muslim countries.
Like traditionally MSM is anti-Pakistan especially vis-a-vis India but we saw that during this recent stand off between India and Pak, the international media did not buy Indian lies and supported Pakistani narrative more because it was true and Pakistan was open and we let journalists visit the area and see for themselves. While India had no proofs and she was not open to independent media either.

Most Chinese members have already drifted away from the blindly pro-Pakistan view. If you feel the blind pro-Pakistan is your nature, go ahead, but you are not in the majority and in no way represents our country.

Wanna challenge me to a Chinese test again? ;)

Do you think both our Govt's care what Pakistani and Chinese posters think? That's a naive position you are entitled to hold it, but it sounds pretty dumb. The Chinese military which has a deep relationship with the Pakistani military doesn't think so, along with the CPC Govt.

Your knowledge of Pakistan is lacking. There are many different ethnic groups in Pakistan and we have Sikhs, Hindus, Christians and Muslims living in our country. Your opinion means nothing, because like they say in China the CPC is King, what they say goes. Just like in Pakistan the military is King. You must have lived a sheltered life if your opinion can change by reading comments online.
What really pissed me off was the fact that your Dawn newspaper repeatedly ran China bashing articles. Dawn is not "just PDF" anymore. It represents what your masses actually think.

What's wrong with censorship?

This is not the USA. What is this "right" you are talking about?

@Dubious just look at his language, is he arguing against censorship and promoting the right to free speech? :rofl:
He is also anti-BRI/CPEC...according to him China should recede into East China as it has been in the past ... CIA would be more than pleased with him..

What really pissed me off was the fact that your Dawn newspaper repeatedly ran China bashing articles. Dawn is not "just PDF" anymore. It represents what your masses actually think.

What does Dawn have to do with the people of Pakistan and how they view China. You do know Dawn is against the Pakistani military. Therefore, if they are going to bash our most cherish institution do you think they will give China a free card knowing full well the CPC is great friends with the military. Before IK took power the American's gave $200 million to the Pakistani media. We can now see how those funds are used. Crying about it won't change anything, China must ramp up its PR campaign, and its already happening, but the job must be done better. How do you know what the masses think? Most of them don't even read a newspaper:)

Back
Top Bottom