What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

Von Hölle;1165152 said:
Ya she was attracted to him thats why she reported him to the police.. but thats just the Indian way showing affection!!:cheers:

you are saying she reported him to the police but the news says that some random passengers got suspicious and caught hold of him, another brain fart :lol::lol:

What is going on here??? :argh:

People from both countries seems to be more interested in such threads than anything else!!!! Example: Sania-Shoaib wedding!!

:lock: :lock: :lock:

Von Hölle;1165174 said:

"Mohammed Ramzan, a 35-year old from Lahore, was found clicking photographs of a woman with a mobile phone at Rajouri Garden Metro station when some passengers got suspicious and caught hold of him, official sources said.

The passengers called Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officials guarding the facility who detained him and handed him over to Delhi Police, they said.

Photography is prohibited in the Metro premises."

http://news.outlookindia.com/item.aspx?694951

Trust me your media is crap, everyone has a different and a lame story to tell:agree:

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

Why the F Pakistanis even go to india , this is a lesson those eager to visit

"Mohammed Ramzan, a 35-year old from Lahore, was found clicking photographs of a woman with a mobile phone at Rajouri Garden Metro station when some passengers got suspicious and caught hold of him, official sources said.

The passengers called Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officials guarding the facility who detained him and handed him over to Delhi Police, they said.

Photography is prohibited in the Metro premises."

news.outlookindia.com | Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

Trust me your media is crap, everyone has a different and a lame story to tell:agree:

Since you are not able to put 2 and 2 together..let me help you with what might have happened.

'Some passenger/s raised the alarm that the particular gentleman was clicking photos of the lady on his cell phone..and then the lady got involved and reported the matter to the police.'

There I spelled out simple in English for simpletons who are having difficulty comprehending the news.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom