What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

middle aged woman? maybe he cudnt understand the difference between a middle aged women or a young women in India:lol:

BTW how did you know she was a middle aged woman and not beautiful?? after all there are no pictures for the incident:cheesy:

Coz I was present there:partay:

On a serious note, I didnt say that the woman was not beautiful, every woman in this world is beautiful. I just said - she was not a young lady. Hope you will understand the difference. or maybe you are like that pakistani too, who didnt understood the difference.

Von Hölle;1165225 said:
Since you are not able to put 2 and 2 together..let me help you with what might have happened.

'Some passenger/s raised the alarm that the particular gentleman was clicking photos of the lady on his cell phone..and then the lady got involved and reported the matter to the police.'

There I spelled out simple in English for simpletons who are having difficulty comprehending the news.

This is how you read newspapers in India, you guys buy three different kinds of newspapers merge them together then it makes sense to you, hell you guys have alot of practice :lol::lol:

In the rest of the world every newspaper publish the same story but differently, I am telling you, your media is crap:lol:

Coz I was present there:partay:

On a serious note, I didnt say that the woman was not beautiful, every woman in this world is beautiful. I just said - she was not a young lady. Hope you will understand the difference. or maybe you are like that pakistani too, who didnt understood the difference.

when you say a lady that she it old, it indirectly means that she isnt beautiful, dont be so naive:disagree::lol:

when you say a lady that she it old, it indirectly means that she isnt beautiful, dont be so naive:disagree::lol:

May be for you, beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. For me, every woman in this world is beautiful. I mean, do you say "You are beautiful" to a man?

so apparently, snapping a few pictures of a random broad on a crappy mobile-phone in hindustany metro stations will not only get you detained but also questioned by intelligence officials......:D

seems they have their priorities right!!

The guy is from Lahore though; I have no idea why he would want to leave such a great city to go to delhi in the first place -even if for the troubled CWGs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom