What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

Firstly Non defense thread in India Defense section and secondly pakistani trolls are at their worst.

Hmmm the article doesn't say he was taking the picture of an unknown woman without her permission.

Obviously she was unknown or you want to say that a women familiar to him complaint to police about it.

In any case:

1. Police have to act on a complaint specially of a women.

2. That lahori was clicking pictures in a prohibited area and breaking rules.

3. After his arrest and in investigation police comes to know that he was a pakistani otherwise police were taking it as a case of eve teasing.

3. After his arrest and in investigation police comes to know that he was a pakistani otherwise police were taking it as a case of eve teasing.

so by taking the liberty of noting his nationality in this post; and denying it as a possible ''defence ''issue in your previous post --> what exactly are you trying to play at?

immigration issue? or something else perhaps?

maybe india just isn't a wise place for Pakistanis to travel afterall (a no-brainer to most, except perhaps a retard).......as unwise as this man for snapping pictures of some random broad he doesn't seem to know -- based on information we have from the indian article

p.s. cant think of any other country in the world where snapping pictures in a public place like metro is considered illegal; then again, you dont have many other countries in the world where mumbai-like incidents can take place (i.e. gunmen in a main crucial city) for such extended period of time

who knows!

maybe india just isn't a wise place for Pakistanis to travel afterall (a no-brainer to most, except perhaps a retard).......as unwise as this man for snapping pictures of some random broad he doesn't seem to know -- based on information we have from the indian article

p.s. cant think of any other country in the world where snapping pictures in a public place like metro is considered illegal; then again, you dont have many other countries in the world where mumbai-like incidents can take place (i.e. gunmen in a main crucial city) for such extended period of time

who knows!

India is unique, for it has got "non-state actors" from its neighbouring country trying every bit to damage it.

And India is fine, some pakistanis are not wise enough to understand that in India, they need to respect the local laws, however weird they may seem to them.

India is unique, for it has got "non-state actors" from its neighbouring country trying every bit to damage it.

internal being your first priority, i would imagine....

I guess we'll find out under what classification this Pakistani passenger would fall under.

So far, his crime is snapping a picture of some woman in a train. With CWGs around the corner, I think there are much bigger issues to worry about (aside from infrastructure and all)

maybe you will understand where I am going with this ;)

And India is fine, some pakistanis are not wise enough to understand that in India, they need to respect the local laws, however weird they may seem to them.

laws are laws, i wont dress you down or look down upon you for adhering to them and asking that foreigners do the same....

I just think its bizarre that a so-called democratic country requires its security agencies to investigate a simple breach of the law (is this a nation-wide law, or purely a law existing in new delhi metros?)

once again -- after the mumbai fiasco i can understand why the indians are still on edge. Perhaps they want to use a Pakistani passenger as their ''punching bag'' for reasons we already know.

Still, things just don't seem to ''add up'' or make much sense. Fine him, deport him, do whatever; i think your security agencies would be better served protecting the ''union'' from the multitudes of other real threats --including the domestic homegrown terror outfits which have already 'disseminated' their intentions ;)

who knows!

Seriously....being a Pakistani,you should know the implications of a terorist attack during CWG, especially in a busy metro.....

Would you rather we be callous about a suspicious man and fail to investigate upon it, than go through the same shpeel of finger pointing as had happened post 26/11?
So I dont see why Pakistanis are so apprehensive that our security is on top of things.....
Besides....the revelation that the man was Pakistani only happened to be post his detention.....so no need to cry foul wrt his ethnicity or nationality.....
Besides, after knowing the role of headley in 26/11 and how "innocent tourists clicking pictures" in busy metros can affect our national security....we will be damned if we are bitten twice!

Besides, maintaining security and law and order is based on our perceptions of threat....questioning it is the same as questioning why Pakistan wont free more troops from its eastern border for WOT.....

And yes I can point to at least 2 incidents this year where gunmen have held folks hostage in major cities.....
Apart from that, please remember that Mumbai wasnt the first of its kind.....Palestinian terrorists did massacre a lot of people during the munich olympics....

I think the added security measures are justified.

Last edited:
So far, his crime is snapping a picture of some woman in a train. With CWGs around the corner, I think there are much bigger issues to worry about (aside from infrastructure and all)

having much bigger issues to worry about doesnt mean that we forget about the minor issues.

I just think its bizarre that a so-called democratic country requires its security agencies to investigate a simple breach of the law (is this a nation-wide law, or purely a law existing in new delhi metros?)

"So-called democratic" country tag is reserved for pakistan, so keep it to yourself. breach of law should be investigated to infer whether the breach was intentional or by mistake.

once again -- after the mumbai fiasco i can understand why the indians are still on edge. Perhaps they want to use a Pakistani passenger as their ''punching bag'' for reasons we already know.

As i said earlier, we dont want another excuse from our neighbour citing "non-state actors" for any act of terrorism this time.

Still, things just don't seem to ''add up'' or make much sense. Fine him, deport him, do whatever; i think your security agencies would be better served protecting the ''union'' from the multitudes of other real threats --including the domestic homegrown terror outfits which have already 'disseminated' their intentions ;)

may be your mathematics is not strong enough to figure out how things perfectly add up in this particular case.

And regarding homegrown terror outfits, pakistan's report card is worse in containing them so keep your advise to yourself, or better, teach your own security agencies on how to contain them if you have got a better plan.

pray tell me where i shat on your laws and regulations?

considering that my own country will be having athletes in new delhi, i would DEMAND that there are fool-proof security arrangements

that is why I am slightly taken aback that the security agencies (regardless of size or might) would waste their time over a man photographing a woman in a train when there are bigger issues to worry about

anyways, no point in digging down deeper until more news (if any) comes out

internal being your first priority, i would imagine....

I guess we'll find out under what classification this Pakistani passenger would fall under.

maybe you will understand where I am going with this ;)

Its easy to figure out what your thought processes are from your previous posts where you labeled the woman as a broad. Such crude language usually points where a person originates from and his usual frame of mind.

And since you seem to be continually missing the part of the law, breaking the law gets you prosecuted, you cant excuse yourself on ignorance, Ignorantia juris non excusat

Things will make sense if you read the headlines often, like why Pakistanis are usually subjected to extra checks at US airports, why Pakistanis are the largest number on the no-fly lists and why inexplicably, significant number of terror attacks are traced to the badlands of Pakistan.

You won't have much trouble 'making sense' once you figure these out.

As i said earlier, we dont want another excuse from our neighbour citing "non-state actors" for any act of terrorism this time.

well it does seem they achieved their objectives.....they got you on edge and did manage to whip up the anti-Pakistan hysteria

(got pigeons?) :woot:

may be your mathematics is not strong enough to figure out how things perfectly add up in this particular case.

the last thing i need is an indian (of all people) worrying about my mathematics skills.....

And regarding homegrown terror outfits, pakistan's report card is worse in containing them so keep your advise to yourself, or better, teach your own security agencies on how to contain them if you have got a better plan.

I am relieved that, given our the current security/political environment we have to work with, we arent hosting the CWGs ;)

as we do have a stake in this (our athletes), and given the fact that certain outfits in your country have made phyical/verbal threats to visiting Pakistanis (e.g. athletes, even comedians) I am perfectly within my right to have ''concern'' on this matter

if you, for whatever overly-sensitive and emotional reasons, disagree with me --- well....that's your own problem, I don't really care to be honest.

And since you seem to be continually missing the part of the law, breaking the law gets you prosecuted, you cant excuse yourself on ignorance, Ignorantia juris non excusat

I agree with you 100%

Da mihi factum, dabo tibi ius

actually, Pakistan should renew travel advisories to hindustan; and for those travelling for essential or un-avoidable reasons should be briefed on such laws existing in that country -regardless of how 'novel' or bizarre they may seem.

I agree with you 100%

Da mihi factum, dabo tibi ius

actually, Pakistan should renew travel advisories to hindustan; and for those travelling for essential or un-avoidable reasons should be briefed on such laws existing in that country -regardless of how 'novel' or bizarre they may seem.

Pakistan should try to educate its citizens to follow law in foreign lands, after all everywhere isn't FATA.

Novel and Bizarre? Maybe you should try getting out often, photography is prohibited in many parts of the world, can recount all airports, the War memorial here, Pentagon to name a few.

Pakistan should try to educate its citizens to follow law in foreign lands, after all everywhere isn't FATA.

Just as Delhi isn't West Bengal, Orissa or Jharkhand, I would imagine ;)

it would only take a desperate troll to compare mainland cities to rural, less populated and perhaps rugged regions :)

again -- it's important not to forget the context of what happened. If he really did what he did, it's uncacceptable from a moral standpoint. That woman is somebody's sister, or cousin, or niece, or daughter (etc.). Her privacy should not be compromised.

a verbal reprimand, a fine, or confiscation of the cellular device would be justified depending on some variables....

perhaps some indians can shed more light on the laws and regulations surrounding photography in public places in hindstan. I tried looking online and couldnt seem to find anything.

Then again, it may be prudent NOT to dive into this subject considering that even journalists have been harassed in the country (as well as territories it occupies).

Maybe you should try getting out often, photography is prohibited in many parts of the world, can recount all airports, the War memorial here, Pentagon to name a few.

I'll take you up on that advice. I'm in DC at the moment; have pictures in front of the Pentagon in neighbouring Virginia; front of the white house, the VPs house off Massachusetts Avenue, and a few shots of the DC metro system (which seems to be undergoing decay much to the chagrine of the locals here). No problems to report (knock on wood) :)

I would re-emphasize my point that proper safety measures, and analyzing potential/existing threats based on THREAT ASSESMENT can help hindustan live up to its promises encompassing CWGs

Mock drills held hours before New Delhi Metro station's real attack
Three hours before motorcycle-borne assailants fired at tourists in front of Jama Masjid, the Delhi Police and other civic authorities, including DMRC, NDMC, fire services and the Delhi Disaster Management Authority were, ironically, busy preparing themselves to deal with such a scenario.

Mock drills were conducted at six Metro stations at RK Puram, Karkardooma, Vishwavidyalaya, New Delhi, Botanical Garden (Noida) and IFFCO Chowk (Gurgaon). The police are supposed to be on a high alert during the entire duration of a mock drill.

Mock drills held hours before real attack

I rest my case.

(You're dismissed now ;))

Before...
).......as unwise as this man for snapping pictures of some random broad he doesn't seem to know -- based on information we have from the indian article

After...

again -- it's important not to forget the context of what happened. If he really did what he did, it's uncacceptable from a moral standpoint. That woman is somebody's sister, or cousin, or niece, or daughter (etc.). Her privacy should not be compromised.

I rest my case too, whats the point of arguing with a person who can't hold a stand.

•Photography is permitted within the Pentagon Memorial only. Photography at all other locations on the Pentagon Reservation (pedestrian walkways, vehicular pathways and drop-off areas, for example) is strictly prohibited.
http://gosoutheast.about.com/od/virginiaattractions/a/pentagon_mem.htm

Take me up on this??? As I said, good to learn rules about where you are going.

Last edited:
The case was already rested when you failed to answer the 'meat' of my post

alas!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom