What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

NOpe.....I dont wanna get banned.....Off topic BTW...

fine suit yourself but I was optimistic that mods won't hand out bans for decent discussion on this race issue (not bordering on racial discrimination) but anyways as you say its off topic.

Unfortunately he ll have to return to India again to get that warts checked up,becus Pakistan's medical Industry in incomparable to the Indian one.
:lol:

seems warts industry is blooming there :P

seems warts industry is blooming there :P

Firstly,poor english!!its not blooming.
And is there anything called warts industry?
Do give me a link.
On a sidenote,Medical tourism and Medical Industry in India is indeed booming,People from Americas,Europe ,where not and even Pakistan come to India for medical treatment...

The way your posts are heading,seems like you ll be in India shortly for a brain check up .
:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

No you cant. but yes, I can identify normal sane human from an idiot. though I cant see you, you still dont look like to fall in the first category.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes ofcourse. A lot of pakistani come here to treat themselves. And conceal their trip as "Pilgrimage"

Or many guys with high profiles from Indian political and military establishment suffers with warts. You need to have five star medical equipment to cure VIPs you know. ;)

HAHHAA.......seems he is feeling some fresh air in delhi.....

girls of delhi...:smitten:

lookie, some Indians are so happy that they found a Pakistani who came to there country for girls, which is very rare these days,

may be he have found his Needle in a haystack !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: You seem to know them very "closely" aren't you??

BTW, what do you do?? :lol:

Every one knows them very well. You can also know them if you use Google.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Nice try,but you still can't beat the post you quoted..the post made by footmarks..
I am still laughing
:rofl::rofl:

Keep laughing. :D

lookie, some Indians are so happy that they found a Pakistani who came to there country for girls, which is very rare these days,

may be he have found his Needle in a haystack !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think he was appreciating Delhi girls

Every one knows them very well. You can also know them if you use Google.

Kindly provide links telling high profile Indian officials are suffering from Warts.

Last edited:
Kindly provide links telling high profile Indian officials are suffering from Warts. Or, (easier to do), dont fart:partay:

You can search around to see the reasons why they have warts... It isn't that difficult. ;)

I also felt that the thread got flamed and derailed...

Good that the mod deleted the posts,also posted by me.
:mps:

Ohh gosh ..what is this..one elite troller throw a bait and you all fall for it..for petes sake ..you guys are disusing warts!!??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom