What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

Pity, only one was capable of being appreciated, thats what I said needle in a haystack :lol::lol::lol:

And he chose a somewhat middle aged woman, not any young beauty. Looks like he was knowingly trying to find some needle (aged women) in a haystick (delhi beauties).

Poor dude should know that after Sania Mirza incident, Indian police is very aggressive and protective for Indian girls from Pakistani studs :rofl::rofl:

No. I am not in Indian army. :D

I know, and you cant be. I thought since you know a lot of "inside info" on who have got warts and who doesnt, you might have shared "some" things with them.:partay:

And he chose a somewhat middle aged woman, not any young beauty. Looks like he was knowingly trying to find some needle (aged women) in a haystick (delhi beauties).

middle aged woman? maybe he cudnt understand the difference between a middle aged women or a young women in India:lol:

BTW how did you know she was a middle aged woman and not beautiful?? after all there are no pictures for the incident:cheesy:

Well i guess your news source and countrymen are in disagreement to you

And i have seen the best metros in Japan there we did click inside and no one mad a mess at all.

Seems Indians are grabbing every straw to look away from CWShames

Aunty,

You are a raving maniac. No one in India even thought about linking this with CWG. People like you, who gloat at small Indian slip-ups, are going to be responsible for taking away the goodwill that the Pakistani team has generated.

Poor dude should know that after Sania Mirza incident, Indian police is very aggressive and protective for Indian girls from Pakistani studs :rofl::rofl:

It was a deliberate ploy by RAW to prevent Shoaib Malik from playing cricket.

I know, and you cant be. I thought since you know a lot of "inside info" on who have got warts and who doesnt, you might have shared "some" things with them.:partay:

Every guy with average intelligence knows what they have and what they don't ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom