What's new

Pak India 1971 War Gallery

only if east pakistan was kept protected till 1984 it would have been impossible to break pakistan as we had deployed nukes by then, but fate had to come.. only if zia had been president before 78 or 70

btw i must say it was some traitor whose role lead to the fall of muslims in spain, then the same ghaddar lead to the fall of tipu sultan's maisur, the same ghaddars lead down the bengal from british, the same ghaddar i-e mujeeb ur rehman(may god throw him in hell) lead to the fall of east pakistan, so i conclude, there have been not many ghaddars in the history of the world, as there have been produced in islamic world.. no shortage of ghaddars..

if we ever get bengal again, we would like to nuke those sobs...... muktis and throw them in hell

Last edited:
42-15933053-11.jpg

Indians troops arrive in Dhaka

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

42-15933053-13.jpg

Indian Army Officers examine a pile of rifles taken from surrendered Pakistani troops in the military action that separated East Pakistan from West Pakistan

Last edited:
42-15933053-22.jpg

Indian troops enter Dhaka where they were hailed as victors by the Bengali populace during the war for Bangladeshi independence

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

42-15933053-27.jpg

Pakistani soldiers on patrol during the war for Bangladeshi independence

Last edited:
42-15933053-37.jpg

Dacca: Indian soldiers rejoice 12/16 after entering the capital of East Pakistan

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

42-15933053-38.jpg

West Pakistani Army officers lay down their arms 12/19 during a surrender ceremony on the golf course of the Dacca Military Cantonment. About 1,000 Pakistani officers were disarmed

Last edited:
Don't know it is a good thing to post pics of terrorists. It would have been better if both sides post pics of regular soldiers and officers.:rolleyes:

lets just keep it to pictures mate....

mukti bahini fought alongside the indian forces..and bled with them...

since they took part in the war they can be represented...

lets debate this elsewhere..this one's just for pics

lets just keep it to pictures mate....

Obviously...

mukti bahini fought alongside the indian forces..and bled with them...

Bled or not bled. Terrorists shouldn't be glorified on this forum and this applies to all.

since they took part in the war they can be represented...

They shouldn't be represented. The thread should be reserved for regular officers and soldiers of two armies not the thugs. If you want to ruin this thread then go ahead and post their pics.

lets debate this elsewhere..this one's just for pics

Definitely. The pics of regular soldiers that is.

:rolleyes:

Actually they are PAF F-86 Sabers delivering Napalm during a fire power demo.

Lolzzz I was also sceptical that this really is a pic of IAF aricraft. These are indeed PAF Sabres.

i would also have posted picture of people bashing pak solders during bangla civil war but I feel that would have spoiled the mood of this thread so i only posted filtered pictures .

Back
Top Bottom