What's new

4 detained for waving Palestinian flag during Pakistan-Bangladesh World Cup match in Kolkata

This is the position that allows Israel to treat all Palestinians as Hamas. It absolves indiscriminate bombing of Palestinians if they are all treated as Hamas. But this is the equal and opposite perception that all Israeli as oppressor. As a result, Hamas and Israeli attack are two sides of the same coin as both sides treat civilians as enemy combatants.
Wrong
Isreal has been doing this way before Hamas and will keep doing it even after Hamas is gone

There's enough non ashkenaz, mizrahis etc proudly serving in the IDF
Per Jews philosophy all idol worshippers should be slaughtered

They're mostly atheist

Buddy they hate you idol worshippers as much as we do

Many world leaders have been to the western wall Including Muslim ones

However when Modi went to India they wouldn't allow him anywhere NEAR the western wall, WHY???? Because Modi is a idol worshipper

Buddy they hate you idol worshippers as much as we do

Many world leaders have been to the western wall Including Muslim ones

However when Modi went to India they wouldn't allow him anywhere NEAR the western wall, WHY???? Because Modi is a idol worshipper
apart from Arabs, I don't think much of any other people figure in their 'love-hate' calculus

they do have a special relationship with America of course

I doubt Palestinians care much for Pakistani full sabbort either

apart from Arabs, I don't think much of any other people figure in their 'love-hate' calculus

they do have a special relationship with America of course

I doubt Palestinians care much for Pakistani full sabbort either

Yeah but why wasn't Modi allowed near the western wall like other Christian or Muslim leaders have been in the past?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom