What's new

Pak India 1971 War Gallery

Dude, why are you starting this crap again? Mukthi Bahini aren't terrorists.

Yes they are. As I said. It would be better if you post pics of regular soldiers instead of terrorists. Now refrain from ruining the thread.

(Again no effrontery intended)

And no need to write it again and again. We won't be offended. It is all part of that war. Terrorists pics might not be welcomed though.

:agree:

Yes they are. As I said. It would be better if you post pics of regular soldiers instead of terrorists. Now refrain from ruining the thread.

And no need to write it again and again. We won't be offended. It is all part of that war. Terrorists pics might not be welcomed though.

:agree:

1) Okay then, I won't bother to correct you as that will ruin the thread.
2) The title of the thread is "Pak India 1971 War Gallery". I will post appropriate pictures.
3) I will write it as many times as it is needed. Clearly I offended you somehow...

Thanks.

Pakistani&

Khalibar and Shah Jahan - Two Pakistani destroyers.

Jubilant%20Indian%20Jawans.jpg

2) The title of the thread is "Pak India 1971 War Gallery". I will post appropriate pictures.

Great....

3) I will write it as many times as it is needed. Clearly I offended you somehow...

You don't glorify terrorists. And their won't be any need to write those two phrases.:rolleyes:

fn8p5t.jpg

A Mukti Bahini fighter carries a comrade injured in the fight against the Pakistani army

(No effrontery intended)

Too tall for an avearge Bengli. Picture does not match description. Muqti Bani never wore uniforms like regular combat troops.

navy71-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

suresh-yadav-jamnagar1971.jpg

scan0004-2.jpg

One of the most successful strike by PAF was against Mukreian Rail Yards, where train loads of Arms, Armour and Fuel were destroyed by a formation of Mirages.

Back
Top Bottom