What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have joint naval exercises on one hand and on the other supporting jihad training camps in your country. You won't find the Iranians lodging any protests at having their terror camp shutdown, more of an embarrassment, talk of brotherhood on one hand while holding a knife in the other.

As per some of the emotional responses here calling for war etc. This should be avoided, Pakistan has openly destroyed the camp which is an open message in itself.

I believe a case of keeping your friends close and your enemy's closer approach is more suitable in this case.

It is Pakistan's own fault in the sense that they need to take control and apply appropriate law and government control in all areas of the country so enemy's can't exploit these weaknesses.

Last edited:
No way if there is any camp and action against it ISPR must release press conference, never heard about this just a trash news article from third grade news paper no credible source.

Past # 13 may interest you.

@Irfan Baloch

CoIQNnEWEAAl4Tg.jpg
What does it say??

What not Al Jazeera but Mashaal again no credible source. Para Chanar surrounded by TTP and forces how comes they build training camp there?

Ahmad Mufaq Zedan's tweet is also there.

This is what I have been saying all along. Iranian activities need to uprooted inside Pakistan with iron fist, if someone within having heartburn over this, give them one way ticket to Tehran.

Our men will not become cannon fodders for any outsiders, let the persians send their men to rott in distant lands, its their interest, its their fight, our lives, our allegiance is for Pakistan and Pakistan only.

Al-jazera News's Pakistani bureau chief reported on the successful operation carried out by the Pakistani security sources on 20th July, but due to certain reasons, the news was kept under wraps. { To avoid Shias being associated with terrorism)

That would be nonsensical excuse..as Sunni are being associated with terrorism all the time...and Pakistan is a sunni majority country...that does not stop millions of Sunni's from condemning terrorism...Better to say...not to upset "iranian proxies" in Pakistan.,..

amazing.... this news contains actually 1 and half lines abt the actual raid

and considering how expeditiously they always want to share their ACHIEVEMENTS to ask for more money from kingdom of saudi arabia.. i see no credibility in the news

If this happened on the 20th of July then NSA Janjua should/would have discussed this in his visit to Iran (25th - 27th July)
Why discuss the issue with Iran We did what was required quietly.
No need for chest thumping.

Last edited:
busting major gangs , breaking down major chain of culprits, catching BLACK SHEEPS in in this country called pakistan run actually by army is publicized very loudly..i see no reason to belive in this news without any evidence

and they are very good in producing evidence too..hard to imagine , such event took place without any of those..

but then there are those here who beleve shias in pakistan have no right to live or earn and they shoudl just either be killed or kicked out of this country... this news will sound true to them!

Militants?!!! last time i heard keeping arms was culture there..yeah right..shias asking rights is militancy..

i forgot.. ur perception of JUSTICE!

SHut up. We all know how much of boot licker of Iran you are damnt. Just go to them then. For you your Iran is first. Where the so-called Islamic Iran when Kashmiris are dying ? In fact they are making deals with India to build chahbar port

Let it go..he is another false flag..or is probably a blood relative of some Iranian mullah..by you know what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom