What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea if it satisfies your sectarian ego and lets you relieve your hatred then so be it

but I will call them traitors of Pakistan. I dont buy into this Arab infected sectarian BS.
every sect has its arm wing.
I am not amazed by this news, it is usual, as a Pakistani I will support every arm wing which is not working against Pakistan like a Wahabi armed wing, it is mentality of Pakistani agencies also

probably shia young men were recruited there and then sent to syria and iraq. but if we look at it from a different angle they are fighting the american supported terrorists in syria and iraq and are doing the right thing but the question is that why iranian training camp was established in pak. to defame pak internationally ?? if iran is so much serious about the training the youth to fight in iraq and syria they should have the training camps in iran.

You are joking right? How on earth it is a right thing that our youth is recruited for militancy by a foreign country? Or any country?

Enough is enough. Pakistan should declare war on Iran. They even fired on us at the border a couple of days ago. I say attack Iran and annex Iranian Balochistan. The Sunnis of Iranian Balochistan are oppressed by Iran anyway, so they might welcome becoming part of Pakistan.
lol hang on there.. we already have 2 fronts and first its the matter of retrieving our looted life stock from Afghan Bandits

dont open a war front with Iran. the Persians are mad nationalists you just cant break their resolve.. Indians will love that , BLA will love that TTP and ISIS will love that .. USA will love that and China will hate that. so be careful what you wish

it looks like the Afghans have opened a northern front against us through looting .. in order to thin out our defences.. as a response we will need to spread our forces to prevent their infiltration and looting

http://www.dawn.com/news/1274412/afghan-bandits-snatch-more-goats-in-chitral

every sect has its arm wing.
I am not amazed by this news, it is usual, as a Pakistani I will support every arm wing which is not working against Pakistan like a Wahabi armed wing, it is mentality of Pakistani agencies also
Pakistani agencies use them for reasons better not to discuss here. yes I agree ALL our political and religous parties have their armed wings but this is next level
this is treason.. going fatwa root of declaring someone heretic or traitor of Islam is not a smart move and will divert us from our main goal which is to prevent all foreign hands in using our population for their proxy wars.

lol hang on there.. we already have 2 fronts and first its the matter of retrieving our looted life stock from Afghan Bandits

dont open a war front with Iran. the Persians are mad nationalists you just cant break their resolve.. Indians will love that , BLA will love that TTP and ISIS will love that .. USA will love that and China will hate that. so be careful what you wish

it looks like the Afghans have opened a northern front against us through looting .. in order to thin out our defences.. as a response we will need to spread our forces to prevent their infiltration and looting

Pakistani agencies use them for reasons better not to discuss here. yes I agree ALL our political and religous parties have their armed wings but this is next level
this is treason.. going fatwa root of declaring someone heretic or traitor of Islam is not a smart move and will divert us from our main goal which is to prevent all foreign hands in using our population for their proxy wars.
so if Pakistani army destroyed Iranian Training camp then it is fact they are working against Pakistan or some of their elements, so be with Pakistan army thats my point. Thankx

If anybody that we need to declare a war on is the haram khor Afghans and ANA terrorist scums. They are directly involved in spreading terrorism inside Pakistan since the fall of taliban in Afghanistan. I dont understand how can we simply allow this when we hold majority of the cards? Heck we even have to pass on information to the americans to take out the most wanted criminals by Pakistan and does not do it ourselves fearing some unknown backlash ( as its not already there)
A country like Afghanistan is trolling Pakistan for over a decade now and what have we done to stop that, absolutely nothing, which is downright pathetic and cowardness.

I have observed and even confirmed by Shia persons working with me around Gujrat/Lalamusa area that even Sunni unemployed youth is encouraged to become Shia and offered Irani nationality along with wife and perks.
I don't agree with This Shias of pakistan are more nation loving people then others

13900374_10154344146269919_6156064571804403883_n.jpg
Alhumdulillah good achievement

We already got plenty of lunatic shias as well. What you thought, who were getting trainings at these camps by Iranians? Jews?
No one is allowed to use our nation or nationals for other countries or to kill others sects like what SIPAH e SAHABA are doing killing Innocent shias in our country and our government or forces are not taking any action against them.

Iran and Saudi Arab both are equally involved in our internal sectarian issues. It is the responsibility of federal to government to unearth and stop all sources of foreign funding to religious groups working under different registered and unregistered banner.

But the question arises, the person sitting in higest office of the state , commonly known as PM dont consider himself accountable, how he can enforce laws without moral authority
using both Deobandis and shias to take the proxy wars to Syrian front is just another level of audacity by both "brotherly" countries

No one is allowed to use our nation or nationals for other countries or to kill others sects like what SIPAH e SAHABA are doing killing Innocent shias in our country and our government or forces are not taking any action against them.
you see this is thee problem

both the Saudis and Iranians NEVER ask for our permission.

hopefully it is picked up by mainstream media for confirmation too
next step is to attack Afghan bandits that are looting in Chalas valley and taking away thousands of live stock aminals
why parachinar ??? an area in middle of suni dominated region & in eyes of agencies due 2 is past also quiet far from iran so difficult 2 smuggle fighters 2 syaria

why parachinar ??? an area in middle of suni dominated region & in eyes of agencies due 2 is past also quiet far from iran so difficult 2 smuggle fighters 2 syaria
maybe misquoted .. you are correct.. in Parachinar there is only one surviving shia village which remained under siege from TTP for years.. almost every family loosing their members including women and children to the roadside ambushes...
so I dont know where the recruits were sourced from and how they were able to travel to the camp without being stopped by secruity forces or being executed on the roadside for their shia names by TTP terrorists

but since the area is lawless and deserted so it is possible that a camp might have been quietly established in the same principle as TTP does.
well it is taken out now so good news if its true

using both Deobandis and shias to take the proxy wars to Syrian front is just another level of audacity by both "brotherly" countries

you see this is thee problem

both the Saudis and Iranians NEVER ask for our permission.

It is the audacity of our brotherly countries and the logical consequence of the incompetency of our higest decision making body.

They don't consider themself accountable infront of law and it is the beginning/root cause of bad governance. Without rule of law and without moral authority to enforce laws, how they can question white collar black franchises of evil.

This is an act of war..and should be treated at such...Pakistan should pull diplomatic staff from Iran and lodge a complain in UN...

I think due to the Shia angle, there seems some sensitivity towards the issue otherwise tweets seem to be buzzing.
No way if there is any camp and action against it ISPR must release press conference, never heard about this just a trash news article from third grade news paper no credible source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom