Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
13900374_10154344146269919_6156064571804403883_n.jpg

During my visit to northern areas my local driver confirmed that areas around Chillas are heavens for Afghan Mujahdeen and bandits involved in narcotics business. I myself saw a Kohistani directly threatening a policeman at check point. As once again tourism is developing Pak Gov should take strict steps against such elements so past incidents may not be repeated. There should be clear ban on foreign clerics both Shia and Sunni to visit those areas as they are main route cause for unrest.

hopefully it is picked up by mainstream media for confirmation too
next step is to attack Afghan bandits that are looting in Chalas valley and taking away thousands of live stock aminals

I think due to the Shia angle, there seems some sensitivity towards the issue otherwise tweets seem to be buzzing.

I was bitterly snubbed on same forum by even Pak members when I after observing various videos and learning from media reports that Iran is clearly once again involved in training Shia youth from Pakistan to fight in Syria. The videos regarding Zanbia brigade are common on net. Yet it is sad that we have sorry attitude towards both KSA and Iran. It sad that some Pakistani people can't see anything out of their sectarian glasses and want to bring their own country back to nineties sectarian war.
I have observed and even confirmed by Shia persons working with me around Gujrat/Lalamusa area that even Sunni unemployed youth is encouraged to become Shia and offered Irani nationality along with wife and perks.

After personally observing Lalamusa/Gujrat area I may say that this area also have breeding ground for sectarian vultures.

probably shia young men were recruited there and then sent to syria and iraq. but if we look at it from a different angle they are fighting the american supported terrorists in syria and iraq and are doing the right thing but the question is that why iranian training camp was established in pak. to defame pak internationally ?? if iran is so much serious about the training the youth to fight in iraq and syria they should have the training camps in iran.

Enough with the Pakistan being the battlefield for the proxy wars of others. They wont dare take any steps directly against each other but had made Pakistan a battlefield for their proxies. Kick all such rascals out and tell them:

"U want to fight each other? Do it with your own men and at own lands."

Last edited:
I had a favourable view for Iran & Iranians but i came to know that they are a terrorist regime which hates Pakistan to passion.

Enough with the Pakistan being the battlefield for the proxy wars of others. They wont dare take any steps directly against each other but had Pakistan a battlefield for their proxies. Kick all such rascals out and tell them:

"U want to fight each other? Do it with your own men and at own lands."
KSA & IRA are 2 biggest terror regimes of Muslim world.

(OP's content language is not of english as such I have no knowlede other than post comments)

Simple doubt, when the Iran border is so near why have camp inside pakistan? It would be a dead give away. It makes more sense to have it in afghanistan or Iran itself. If in case of Iran camp would be more secure. More ever the region mentioned "parachinar" seems to have a big road way cutting across meaning it has more chances of getting discovered.

along with wife and perks
wife with perks, they often come with trouble and this comes with perks why say no?

and people called deoband and Wahabi Talban
What should we call them Traitors of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom