What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OP's content language is not of english as such I have no knowlede other than post comments)

Simple doubt, when the Iran border is so near why have camp inside pakistan? It would be a dead give away. It makes more sense to have it in afghanistan or Iran itself. If in case of Iran camp would be more secure. More ever the region mentioned "parachinar" seems to have a big road way cutting across meaning it has more chances of getting discovered.

wife with perks, they often come with trouble and this comes with perks why say no?
Al-jazera News's Pakistani bureau chief reported on the successful operation carried out by the Pakistani security sources on 20th July, but due to certain reasons, the news was kept under wraps. I believe Parachinar is located on Af/Pak border....and some distance away from the Iranian border.

Al-jazera News's Pakistani bureau chief reported on the successful operation carried out by the Pakistani security sources on 20th July, but due to certain reasons, the news was kept under wraps. I believe Parachinar is located on Af/Pak border....and some distance away from the Iranian border.

Most likely security agencies might be keeping it under wraps as we have many lunatic mullah who would declare jihad on this meagre issue as well. We already have got lunatic wahabis so we dont need lunatic shias as well.

If this happened on the 20th of July then NSA Janjua should/would have discussed this in his visit to Iran (25th - 27th July)

It is only natural to expect this kind of activity as on the other hand, Saudis are also responsible for creating, funding and exploiting Wahabi sect in Pakistan for its own geopolitical designs.

From my understanding, Saudi stream of terrorism has been ended for good - and so should this Iranian stream. If you love or hate each other, express your love and hate directly without involving Pakistan.

Need to take pictures also to silence the butt hurt haters on this forum

13900374_10154344146269919_6156064571804403883_n.jpg
It's not something new ...earlier Hizbullah commandos were found dead in their trenches while fighting against FC ...many years ago when Shia and Sunni had severe clashes in the area !

Saudi monarch consider themselves Sunnis teekaidars & Irani Mullah on the opposite are teekaidars of Shias !! Both of them support countries & leaders based on sects !! Can't we distance ourselves from these idiots...
• it's time to show them middle finger & close down their brainwashing camps in Pakistan...
• those two sides who have countless love for the Mullah of iran or Saudi monarch we should kick them out & send them to these two countries, especially those mullahs in Pakistan who use these opportunities to score some bronze points against each other's from mosques loudspeakers & spread hate !! Already Fed up from these idiots..

I think due to the Shia angle, there seems some sensitivity towards the issue otherwise tweets seem to be buzzing.
no my dear. no one can take advantage from our sectarian sensitivities
the best shias do is make some protests and then go back to their homes and mourn their dead.

I hope this story is legit and if true then its a welcome news. if our army can fight for over a decade TTP and LeJ and destroy countless number of wahabi terror camps that have alleged Arab backing then its misplaced sensitivity towards a single raid on a similar place allegedly run by Iran.

Iran and Saudi Arab both are equally involved in our internal sectarian issues. It is the responsibility of federal to government to unearth and stop all sources of foreign funding to religious groups working under different registered and unregistered banner.

But the question arises, the person sitting in higest office of the state , commonly known as PM dont consider himself accountable, how he can enforce laws without moral authority

Not sure how authentic the news source is but even without this we are aware of Iranian recruitments for Syria and Yemen. these are more of recruitment centers than "training camps" but either way, we cannot allow this on our soil.
Frankly, having a bit of idea about how big the problem is, i hope this is just the beginning and that the good work continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom