What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mules don't bark son, its the street "pet" dogs of forigeners like you and your kind, who bark yet don't bite.

Irony is, you mentioned gazwa-e-Hind, without bothered understanding the second part of the prophecy. The army that will conquer India, will then move to West to find Eesa (AS). If you haven't missed your geography classes, either Iran will give it's consent or will be trampled on the march towards holly lands.

GLORY TO PAKISTAN :pakistan:

In this country there seem to be 2 sorts of haramis .. One group of haramis bows to Riyadh (and is much more violent) and the other bows to Tehran ...

While those who talk about the country and equality are termed are ...

moral compass and eyes that u hold are very biased ..im sorry...this country will never prosper..
with such incivility and thankless ness... its future is doomed and deteoriation is the only the destined place

bye...only u belong to such miserble place

Pakistan has the second biggest Shia population in the world and is the only major Sunni mahority leader to elect Shia leaders and has an army that is 30% Shia anyone who thinks they are second class citizens is only fooling himself

Pakistan has the second biggest Shia population in the world and is the only major Sunni mahority leader to elect Shia leaders and has an army that is 30% Shia anyone who thinks they are second class citizens is only fooling himself

The Shias have been instrumental in the development of Pakistan. They are leaders in this country.

Well done Pak Armed Forces its high time, we should not allow Pakistan to become the recruitment center for Syria where KSA and Iran are fighting their personal wars at the price of innocent Syrian lives. I would doubt the source but not the news since this is not the first time I have heard something like this. There are organizations that hire youth.

There was always a plan to create an Iraq or Syria type situation in Pakistan and unfortunately ours neighbors were involved aswell but the only thing that saved Pakistan was, they weren't able to ignite full fledge secterian conflicts.

if iran is so much serious about the training the youth to fight in iraq and syria they should have the training camps in iran.
Simple doubt, when the Iran border is so near why have camp inside pakistan? It would be a dead give away. It makes more sense to have it in afghanistan or Iran itself. If in case of Iran camp would be more secure.

Most Shias in Pakistan or even all around the world have a soft corner for Iran just like Sunnis have for KSA. So they are able to find many recruits quite easily who even agree to provide protection.

They are our equals only LeJ,tards hate them
I second that!
Just like there are extremists in the Sunni sect there are some in Shia as well but overall i have found them to be very patriotic and reasonable people. It is just the extremists who are the source of unrest.

I don't think ISPR has said anything about this. Best to conclude this as a story.

moral compass and eyes that u hold are very biased ..im sorry...this country will never prosper..
with such incivility and thankless ness... its future is doomed and deteoriation is the only the destined place
No one stopping you dear. Go to your master , I mean Iran who you really follow like obedient pets.

13900374_10154344146269919_6156064571804403883_n.jpg

Training camp were inside Iran or in Pakistan's border area.

im grown up Mr. ... im equal pakistani i dont need ur certificate of being patriot... i belong to a class which is the reason this country exists in the first place..

all wahabi dogs need to told... in pakistan there is no place for their wahabi agenda..this ciuntry belongs to sunnis and shias only..rest can search other dwelling places

yea right..! im told im kafir almost on daily basis..

i cant even go and pray in an ordiniary sunni mosque.. and u r telling me ..im filled with hatred?!

how absurd!
Oh, you belong to class behind the reason of the existence of the State? Start acting like one.
And secondly don't ever and I mean ever, take achievements of your forefathers as a merit.
This country belongs to Pakistanis. Full-stop.

Iran acts are not hidden any more what else we need to take them had on Iranians are enemies like Afghanistan

I really don't see the credibility of this news here. Even if we go by the whole saving of pakistani shia sentiment (wha?), why does aljazeera care?

If this is true we should expect atleast ONE major news outlet to confirm it before we start wars with Iran (lol). For now the premise of this thread is shaky in my opinion. I've seen things a hundred times crazier in urdu press.

(OP's content language is not of english as such I have no knowlede other than post comments)

Simple doubt, when the Iran border is so near why have camp inside pakistan? It would be a dead give away. It makes more sense to have it in afghanistan or Iran itself. If in case of Iran camp would be more secure. More ever the region mentioned "parachinar" seems to have a big road way cutting across meaning it has more chances of getting discovered.

wife with perks, they often come with trouble and this comes with perks why say no?
It is always like that, Iranian, Afghanistan or RAW camps in the borders near to those nations. No organization in Pakistan sets up a camp ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom