What's new

PAF to induct JF17 Thunder Block III in 2016

Ok indian power, enjoy your LCA.
I am Pakistani and live in Karachi, can you refer me some senior members on PDF like @Oscar , @waz , @Dazzler , @Bilal Khan 777 ,@Arsalan quoted about JF-17 blk4, give me reference, links something you got to prove that today their is blk4 is on the table, you live tooooooooooooo much in your fantasy world and fairy tales:lol::rofl::suicide::suicide2:

Please don't embarrass yourself. Aren't you the one still proposing jh-7a for PAF?

Hi,

What is there to embarrass sonny boy---. You need to get out of the illusion that all show and pomp is glory---.

And no---I am not proposing JH7A for pakistan---I am proposing JH7B---and I know of quite a few foreign fighter pilots from different defence related web sites who think likewise---.

And if you did not know that part about the JF17 deal and our refusal to buy the Rafale---you must be the biggest ill-informed person alive on this forum---. I say that because you are the only one who did not know about it---and that being a very senior member as well---.

This issue has been discussed to death on this forum and the indian members have LAUGHED at their good luck and at the stupidity of PAF for years now---

Hi,

What is there to embarrass sonny boy---. You need to get out of the illusion that all show and pomp is glory---.

And no---I am not proposing JH7A for pakistan---I am proposing JH7B---and I know of quite a few foreign fighter pilots from different defence related web sites who think likewise---.

And if you did not know that part about the JF17 deal and our refusal to buy the Rafale---you must be the biggest ill-informed person alive on this forum---. I say that because you are the only one who did not know about it---and that being a very senior member as well---.

This issue has been discussed to death on this forum and the indian members have LAUGHED at their good luck and at the stupidity of PAF for years now---

Let's face it, the french would've eventually refused just like the refused the mirage 2000-9s to us even though the saudi gov was promising to finance it. We need to get out of this western tech aww and start creating our own technologies that would put the west in a jaw dropping aww. The JF-17 is a very pertinent step towards that.

Let's face it, the french would've eventually refused just like the refused the mirage 2000-9s to us even though the saudi gov was promising to finance it. We need to get out of this western tech aww and start creating our own technologies that would put the west in a jaw dropping aww. The JF-17 is a very pertinent step towards that.

Hi,

The French had been our most loyal weapons sellers---so don't just ASSUME that they would do otherwise---.

Let me repeat for your convenience---pakistan shafted the French on the air bus deal after 9/11---because Boeing promised to get them direct flights to the U S---which never materialised---after we got THE MOST advanced submarine in asia---the agosdta 90 B---we again dumped the French over the scorpene---from a very well proven technology we went chasing for german subs---.

Again for your information---in 02-04---the French were literally asking pakistan for a Rafale order---the aircraft was not selling---the Rafale engineers and technicians were getting laid off---the french were close to losing its fighter aircraft industry for a lack of order---.

But the TRAITORS in the PAF did not want to fight no more---and thus declared to Gen Musharraf that according to their analysis there would be no war with india---so no need to buy an advanced aircraft---.

You want me to keep going on about the F'ckups of the Paf---.

Please mention the time frame of the refusal of the mirage 2000-9.

Hi,

I guess you are not well informed about the world of electronics and weapons---.

If a country like china---which is facing a threat from the U S---if it cannot produce an extremely potent system with billion of dollars being spent on research and 100's of thousand of relevant PhD's working 24/7 to take care of the issue---how do you expect pakistan to come up with something!

Why would French refuse ? they are open market. Arabs buy from them and the same time Israelis are there too. Pakistanis went there, when Indians were also buying from them.

Yes Pakistan should develop tech but it's not that the west has more brains than Pakistanis. It's their way of working, and believe me, corrupt Pakistani elite (both military and civil) would not like the way in their own country as west work. They are corrupt and corrupt institutions suit them.

Hi,
If a country like china---which is facing a threat from the U S---if it cannot produce an extremely potent system with billion of dollars being spent on research and 100's of thousand of relevant PhD's working 24/7 to take care of the issue---how do you expect pakistan to come up with something!

I don't know the way Chinese organizations work, but also Chinese came mush latter in the field of electronics. But we both know the way of Pakistani govt organizations. Hope they will remain on same path, as corruption in lower levels suits a corrupt boss. Boss can't say only I would do corruption and rest must be fair.

I have seen Chinese working in west, and will put Pakistanis a step a head in logic and problem solving.
One way would be to join China in several projects, that would be win win for both. But corrupt decision makers .....

Why would French refuse ? they are open market. Arabs buy from them and the same time Israelis are there too. Pakistanis went there, when Indians were also buying from them.

Yes Pakistan should develop tech but it's not that the west has more brains than Pakistanis. It's their way of working, and believe me, corrupt Pakistani elite (both military and civil) would not like the way in their own country as west work. They are corrupt and corrupt institutions suit them.
Hey I'm just saying what I've observed. In the early 90s, when nawaz was the pm, I remember his administration running between Riyadh and Paris. The saudi defence minister had guaranteed financing for the mirages but france still backed out. maybe pressure from the jewish lobbies? Dunno.

I don't know the way Chinese organizations work, but also Chinese came mush latter in the field of electronics. But we both know the way of Pakistani govt organizations. Hope they will remain on same path, as corruption in lower levels suits a corrupt boss. Boss can't say only I would do corruption and rest must be fair.

I have seen Chinese working in west, and will put Pakistanis a step a head in logic and problem solving.
One way would be to join China in several projects, that would be win win for both. But corrupt decision makers .....

Chinese engineering and technologies maybe younger than the western ones but they have come of age my friend. In some cases, they may have even surpassed the west. Example? Knocking a satellite out of orbit using ground lasers; something the west still does not have (as far as we know). So their engineering has come of age and competes with the west. It's just that they like to keep their cards close to their chest unlike the west who love to show off.

Ok here are few questions, since I am not following the JF-17 program for a while

1. What is the real date or year, when Block-3 would be ready with realistic time, and some thing to support or hint that.

2. What are the specs, which are been finalized, or would be finalized, say for example AESA with IRST -- but which one the European solution ?? if yes, does the deal has been made, or the Chinese solution ?? if yes which one, and if any specification well and good.

3. There have been talk of the induction of the new platform other than the JF-17 -- aka Su-35, EF-2000, J-10 etc, but my question is for those high end new platform, what would be role specified like AirDefence/Air Superiority, Maritime Strike or Multirole. Pls don't add KFX or J-31 as it will take time to mature, and it is still not ready yet which could be inducted immediately. Pls post the links, interview snipetts to support them.

4. To counter the Rafale, which would be the high end Strike Package, which could operate, without the need of the Airsupport of MKI, what change of tactics, Airdefence, and deterence options are available with the PAF, and which way they will go for it.

Last edited:
AESA Confirmed
HMD/HMS confirmed
IRST probable

What else??
with quick development and lack of any other news, it is confirmed that source will be Chinese rather than any western equipment

Geo news is reporting that PAF has begun work on BLOCK III, and first BLOCK III will come in 2016. In BLOCK III all data will appear on pilot helmet screen. Two seaters version will also be introduced in BLOCK III.
@Horus @Oscar @nair @Areesh @fatman17
Block 3 is still under development and it is set to be inducted in early 2019-20 as the paf is having lots of heating problems with the current version... More cooling technologies may have to be used especially if jf17 block3 contains an Aesa radar... Timeline of induction might reduced to neutralize the gains of IAF from Rafael ...

Hey I'm just saying what I've observed. In the early 90s, when nawaz was the pm, I remember his administration running between Riyadh and Paris. The saudi defence minister had guaranteed financing for the mirages but france still backed out. maybe pressure from the jewish lobbies? Dunno.

Hi,

I guess you did not know what happened---our TOO HONEST and with a total lack of tactical strategy---the air force officer incharge of the deal cancelled the sale because the Benazir wanted 5 million per aircraft for bribe---so for 40 aircraft---there was a 200 million dollar bribe---.

That thoughtless and tactless man did not realize---that 200 million buys 4 mirage 2k's----we would still be getting 36 mirage 2k's instead of 40---.

He literally killed the nation.

Sir you are a senior member, you know exactly why it cant. JF-17 is our product and i am damn proud of it but plz be realistic, we can pitch it against mig-29s but upgraded SU-30s or rafale.....

Sir, if you want to play realistic.... than in case of war, i expect F7PG shooting Rafael out of sky.

Hi,

Majority of the time I ignore your post.

Back
Top Bottom