What's new

PAF to induct JF17 Thunder Block III in 2016

I still don't agree on JH-7B. We need to look forward not backword.
We must increase the production rate of Jf-17 block 2 and 3 from 16 to 25 per years and if still need more then another production line can start in China.
For twin engine fighter, J-11x/J-16x is the best solution.

Hi,

First priority is what you can get---second is ---is it a stable platform---third does it have a capable EW suite---fourth is can it carry a good load---.

The JH7 is based on the F111 and Jagura minus the wing adjustments---so the design is potent---. It has been in service for lesser years than the F16---.

Design is the least of the worries for the defence of pakistan--. The need is a capable aicraft wityh a good EW suite----and a good loiter time and range.

The 60 years old B52 is still a deadly strike aircraft and so is the B1---.

Not all show & pomp is GLORY.

What matter is reality. Hypothetically every fighter can take down any other fighter provided suitable environment.

Hi,

Indeed reality matters---.

But for any fighter to take out any other fighter---you cannot sustain on a one in a thousand chance----.

Your potency level needs to be within and above the 90% compatibility range for the current aircraft---and for the 5th gen aircraft---you need to be within 97% and above range.

It is all about situational awareness---to start with and then the potency of your weapons---.

The enemy will fight---engage and disengage from HIS position of strength---you have to have to have the ability to strike from the outer periphery or get inside of his position of strength without it knowing---.

Just remember--As you have a God who looks over you---the enemy also has a God that looks over him.

Off topic but , Hunting falcon posted this on FB can anyone confirm this ?

This jet maybe arriving soon at our bases not in large numbers but definitely.
Reason :
Italy is eager to sell its 2nd hand Typhoons T1 as they will replace those by T3. And Pakistan will surely go for it because of low price and also Pak will get access to EJ2000 engine which may later be accessed for PAF next gen fighters.

14570344_1019134884851574_2103839231800220735_n.jpg

PAF to induct JF17 Thunder Block III in 2016

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has started initial work on the JF-17 Thunder Block III version of the multi-role fighter jet.

According to PAF sources, the multi-role fighter will be inducted in the Air Force in 2016. The Block III version will also enable pilots to see all required data on the helmet-screen.

The Block III version of the JF-17 Thunder will also feature a two-seater cockpit option.

PAF to induct JF17 Thunder Block III in 2016 | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

I am just curious if INITIAL WORK is started then can you induct a almost completely new plane with in half year ?? hehehe

Reason :
Italy is eager to sell its 2nd hand Typhoons T1 as they will replace those by T3. And Pakistan will surely go for it because of low price and also Pak will get access to EJ2000 engine which may later be accessed for PAF next gen fighters.

Just in your wishful thinking and wet dreaming:lol: :pleasantry:it wise to go J- series from China or may be MIG-35

Just in your wishful thinking and wet dreaming:lol: :pleasantry:it wise to go J- series from China or may be MIG-35
Sir kindly reply like this next time please , you could have said " I don't think this is true however we should look forward to future updates and if it does materialize it would be a great addition " next time reply like this please

sir they are second hand , phir bhe nahi khareed sakte ?
Yu are asking like "papa please meko Euro Fighter dilao na please Deakho na italy 2nd hand bheach raha sasta hay dilao na please" lol, bytheway they have total 28 T1 EuroFighters if its realy happend i will come to with Dholki walas lol

Reason :

Yu are asking like "papa please meko Euro Fighter dilao na please Deakho na italy 2nd hand bheach raha sasta hay dilao na please" lol, bytheway they have total 28 T1 EuroFighters if its realy happend i will come to with Dholki walas lol

Spain and Austria are also eager to sell their T1 Typhoon.
and UK's defence budget is going to cut down in next few years, now they only want to concentrate on 5th gen T3 typhoon but in limited no..
SO, you can also say UK will also sell their T1 typhoon...

but there are only 30-40% chances of typhoon for PAF.

new alliance are in process to be made for the future..

Can anyone confirm this news please?

JF-17 crashes into Arabian Sea
Pakistan Telegraph (ANI) Saturday 1st October, 2016

ani1475324781.jpg

New Delhi [India], Oct. 1 (ANI): A JF-17, a Chinese designed fighter aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) No 16 Squadron, crashed into the Arabian Sea on September 27 during Exercise High Mark, a Pakistani military exercise.

The aircraft, operating from PAF Base Masroor, was on a routine night mission when the accident took place. It is reported that the pilot had ejected safely.

The search and rescue operations are being conducted by the Pakistan Navy employing Navy seeking helicopters, P3C Orion aircraft and SR vessels.

The Exercise High Mark commenced on September 19. No 16 Squadron is based at the PAF base Kamra or Minhas Airbase and is equipped with Block-I JF-17s.

This is the second JF-17 crash, casting serious doubts on the fitness of the Chinese designed fighter aircraft. (ANI)

http://www.pakistantelegraph.com/index.php/sid/248164701

Who are you fooling? I checked your ip, your connecting from Bangalore.

Sir kindly reply like this next time please , you could have said " I don't think this is true however we should look forward to future updates and if it does materialize it would be a great addition " next time reply like this please

Don't worry about him he is an indian.

Reason :

True or not, no point in getting excited over Shakal Kitab news stories. That said (and if true), it would align with the facts in that these Tranche 1s could be bought to raise the qualitative tip from 2017 to the early 2020s, by which point the JF-17 Block-III should be coming to fruition.

Last edited:

Reason :

Hi,

Thank you very much for your post---. This will indeed be a step in the forward direction---.

The EFT T1 won't be a bad start---but a secondary package needs to be the EW suite for the JF17---to compliment the deal.

Who are you fooling? I checked your ip, your connecting from Bangalore.
check it again bro:lol: EF2000 will have least chances to get by PAF in near future,if they will induct it in near future it will be the great addition by the PAF, it is wise to induct J-series from China or may be MIG-35 from russia, it is just my thought:angel::pakistan:

Don't worry about him he is an indian.
i am a true Pakistani and live in Karachi, you are thinking blindly bro What if we will get EF-2000 in near future, EU put a ban for spares maintenance of EF-2000, just like the case of F-16 banned by US in distant past:angel::pakistan:

check it again bro:lol: EF2000 will have least chances to get by PAF in near future,if they will induct it in near future it will be the great addition by the PAF, it is wise to induct J-series from China or may be MIG-35 from russia, it is just my thought:angel::pakistan:

i am a true Pakistani and live in Karachi, you are thinking blindly bro What if we will get EF-2000 in near future, EU put a ban for spares maintenance of EF-2000, just like the case of F-16 banned by US in distant past:angel::pakistan:

Ok Bangalore boy.

Back
Top Bottom