What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Which plane in the background.... 15 or16 of J?

a regular PLAN Naval Aviation J-11BH ... in fact this one:

1643651172601.png

If the screen malfunction, everything will be fuckedup in full lol whereas, on the traditional one, the pilot still have options to do something lol

Not necessarily. From what I’ve heard the one piece screen on F-35 is still divided to three sub screens. They can light up independently.

You should have all the reasons to be jealous....my kitty includes alot, to name a few....Mirages, Blk 52s, J-10s, Agosta 90s, host of naval ships including F22, drove VT-4, T-80, AZ, M113s, fired multiple artillery guns (including my favorite, 130 mm M-59), Baktar Shikan ATGM.....
her baar jab aapki aankh khulti tu aap apnay ghar mein he hotay thay bhai ya gul zareen bhai kay yehan.

J10 are coming and they are coming to kamra. Talked to a serving wing commander. Pilot training is complete the conversion was done in china. PAF already started working on its tactics long time ago. PAF is excited for PL 15. That's all I was told.

Yes should land in next 2 weeks, God willingly!

J10 are coming and they are coming to kamra. Talked to a serving wing commander. Pilot training is complete the conversion was done in china. PAF already started working on its tactics long time ago. PAF is excited for PL 15. That's all I was told.

Hope they enjoyed the spicy lamb hotpot during their stay.

Modernization of K8 NG to single MFD would be a pointer...
I would say that the layout of PLAAF J-10C that are already in service would be more of a pointer than anything that comes to K-8. Has anyone got any pics/information on those?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom