What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Nope ... in fact AFAIK only the B is flying on single engined types.

You know it already! :azn: I remain sceptical until i have proof, but the point is, in terms of credibility he is playing in a totally different league, in fact the only thing you do is "plying"!

He is one of the few here who really seem to know his stuff, he is rarely posting details but when he posts, he seems to be correct even if only after some time ... when you post, you always start with a rant, most of what you post is either irrelevant blabala, fabricated or plain wrong as long as you can provoke! As such, post whatever you want, it's a free forum but don't expect that anyone with a clue believes in your deliberate troll posts ...

That's the difference. :smitten:

Hi,

I say that you have not learnt the ability to comprehend what I had stated.

Your fundamental knowledge of the workings of the defense industry is very weak.

Your general knowledge about machines, equipment is terrible. The issue is not my side---but it is due to your lack of knowledge----.

Read youngman---read----. There is a plethora of books on the subject matter---then maybe after 20-30 years---you might start to get the drift---.

i fired my first M 109 SP at tilla when I was in KG ...............no joke
We were in kharia back in the day n my father was commanding 2 engs in 6 armor div.
It was winter collective n the whole contonment was empty except the families.
Our next door neighbor was LT.Col Bashir ( retd as a brig.) Was commanding arty unit. Can't recall which unit.
His unit was one of the first unit to recieve the m109. Lt col Bashir along with his wife (may ALLAH grant her jannah) arranged for basically all the officers families to be taken to the range to witness the field fire/ picnic.
So in busses we all went.
Once we reached the place we saw these brand spanking new "tanks"( kid my age would be hard pressed to tell the differance) linked up. uncle Bashir took all the kids n assigned a SP each n said I will fire the first shot n after that each one of u will fire.
Imagine the excitement on our faces.
So the gunner handed me the cord to pull.
Low n behold uncle Bashir fired the first shot n the roar of the gun n how the earth shook was an other experience.
Most of the kids ran away after hearing the first to the vehicles parked like 1km away. I too after firing my gun went n joined them.
After every shot the bus would move from side to side.
After the firing a sumptuous lunch was arranged. N finally ww rode around the range on a m 109.
Those were the days.

i fired my first M 109 SP at tilla when I was in KG ...............no joke
I fired my 122mm at tilla when I was in 3ed grade...no joke

should have all the reasons to be jealous....my kitty includes alot, to name a few....Mirages, Blk 52s, J-10s, Agosta 90s, host of naval ships including F22, drove VT-4, T-80, AZ, M113s, fired multiple artillery guns (including my favorite, 130 mm M-59), Baktar Shikan ATGM.....
You've missed Dhai tonne, Ive that to my credit..

We were in kharia back in the day n my father was commanding 2 engs in 6 armor div.
It was winter collective n the whole contonment was empty except the families.
Our next door neighbor was LT.Col Bashir ( retd as a brig.) Was commanding arty unit. Can't recall which unit.
His unit was one of the first unit to recieve the m109. Lt col Bashir along with his wife (may ALLAH grant her jannah) arranged for basically all the officers families to be taken to the range to witness the field fire/ picnic.
So in busses we all went.
Once we reached the place we saw these brand spanking new "tanks"( kid my age would be hard pressed to tell the differance) linked up. uncle Bashir took all the kids n assigned a SP each n said I will fire the first shot n after that each one of u will fire.
Imagine the excitement on our faces.
So the gunner handed me the cord to pull.
Low n behold uncle Bashir fired the first shot n the roar of the gun n how the earth shook was an other experience.
Most of the kids ran away after hearing the first to the vehicles parked like 1km away. I too after firing my gun went n joined them.
After every shot the bus would move from side to side.
After the firing a sumptuous lunch was arranged. N finally ww rode around the range on a m 109.
Those were the days.
Same story, but then my father was commanding a Sigs Bn and the YOs persuaded him to let me fire. I was scared shitless not gonna lie but after firing the first round, I wanted to fire another but the arty boys refused that they were out of shells.
I slept for the rest of the day because of the nausea or something like that

high hopes.....3rd Anniversary of surprise day will be special ...Inshallah.

Just curious, how many F-7s and Mirages are still in service with PAF? Can they be replaced 1-to-1 by incoming JF-17s? I'd think J-10s will eventually replace F-16s in PAF, but maybe they initially take over some JF-17s squadrons which then replaces F-7/Mirages.

Hi,

I say that you have not learnt the ability to comprehend what I had stated.

Your fundamental knowledge of the workings of the defense industry is very weak.

Your general knowledge about machines, equipment is terrible. The issue is not my side---but it is due to your lack of knowledge----.

Read youngman---read----. There is a plethora of books on the subject matter---then maybe after 20-30 years---you might start to get the drift---.
Yes @Deino why don't you read man! :D

a good one

1643737408900.png

Back
Top Bottom