What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

You should have all the reasons to be jealous....my kitty includes alot, to name a few....Mirages, Blk 52s, J-10s, Agosta 90s, host of naval ships including F22, drove VT-4, T-80, AZ, M113s, fired multiple artillery guns (including my favorite, 130 mm M-59), Baktar Shikan ATGM.....
I can contribute in great detail in the threads of these products, however I deliberately refrain from doing so, just to make sure I don't give away anything serious.

You should have all the reasons to be jealous....my kitty includes alot, to name a few....Mirages, Blk 52s, J-10s, Agosta 90s, host of naval ships including F22, drove VT-4, T-80, AZ, M113s, fired multiple artillery guns (including my favorite, 130 mm M-59), Baktar Shikan ATGM.....
But have you driven CG125? That’s the most important one for Pakistanis.

No, at least from what I know the WS-10C is the one with serrated nozzle used by the J-20A only and the J-10C uses similar to the J-16 a WS-10B variant.

@TheTallGuy

Do you have any figures on overhaul time bro? Was 300 hours?

dunno but according to Chinese state media its total life-span in 2018 was (perhaps still is) between 800 to 1,500 flight hours as reported by south china morning post in 2018. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...-chinas-j-15-fighter-jets-it-tries-build-navy

But according to the SCMP and especially the same Minnie Chan the J-15s are using WS-10H engines ... however everyone knows, that up to today NO operational J-15 - including the latest Batch 04 - are usung WS-10 engines!

So in conclusion, her whole report is faked and BS like ALL her reports ...

Sorry, @waz but I have no official data on TBO, life-span and failure rate ...

Sir ap ka to world record wali Kapii main naam likha jana chaiy😁.

MashaAllah ... may Allah give you more success, Ameen! :)

can you answer my questions if they don't violate any security concerns i.e. are the new birds with Bandits? and how majestic they look in our colors! :)

I managed a peek into the cockpit, sat in it for a while, checked all hardpoints, even thrust my hand into the forward air intake out of curiosity. Thats all dear. Not much info with me at the moment. And please do not ask for more. Wont be able to answer. And btw, it was in PAF colors. They just didnt let me fly it.

@PanzerKiel ,

So very intriguing. What is Deino going to say about that---hehehehehehe.

I managed a peek into the cockpit, sat in it for a while, checked all hardpoints, even thrust my hand into the forward air intake out of curiosity. Thats all dear. Not much info with me at the moment. And please do not ask for more. Wont be able to answer. And btw, it was in PAF colors. They just didnt let me fly it.
wah g wah. swaad lajwaab

No, at least from what I know the WS-10C is the one with serrated nozzle used by the J-20A only and the J-10C uses similar to the J-16 a WS-10B variant.

@TheTallGuy

Sir, I Thought that WS-10A & WS10B are applied for twin engine aircraft. and WS10C was thoroughly matured to Single engine aircraft operations. which requires certain different configuration and stringent parameters.

aik koi har koi rang mai bhang dal daita hai mai jab bhi masoomana sawalat karta hun :(

if all of them don't have TVC and laser then its a waste of time.
I want TVC and ToT on F22 Frigates as well. cant settle for anything less.

Back
Top Bottom