What's new

PAF Chief flies the Typhoon

Just out of curiosity Jammer, is it a normal practice? I mean say has Indian Air Chief flown Eurofighter the same way?

No, its not. Pakistan has shown interest in this jet. The UK and the Europeans will be marching towards the JSF. So, there is no technological harm in selling these to Pakistan if the deal goes through!!

Strangely last time when we were about to order 36-40 F16 or J10 , we had earth quake

Now when we consider Sukhoi-35 , we also got earth quake

May be its God telling you to only look at the 5th Gen jets then? Like the export version JSF, or the J-31 or the Turkish program?

What I am saying is was there a "Hand" from third party using atmospheric/wavelength tool who may have initiated the earth quake project to stall pakistan's attempt to get Sukhoi-35

The timing of earth quakes and floods often matches the timelines when we are aggressively seeking weapons from Russia

I don't know just coincidence , always seem to happen with big airforce deals

Last edited:
COAS In Saudi while PAF Chief is UK.

Saudis are going to provide financial assistance for the Typhoon procurement by Pakistan.

That's actually not true. Pakistan has the emergency funds she can use to get any 4.5th gen place around 40 on cash, or cash + financing.

What the Saudi's are after, if a WHOLE different thing. They've learned their lessons from the Yemen issue and that "hell no" from Pakistan. In fact the entire Arab region has seen that and understood it. That they are now dealing with expansion based attitudes of a future regional power called Pakistan.

The Saudis want to sign a defense deal, clear and simple. Where it would say, in a WAR, Saudis and Pakistanis will fight "together". Before, this "together" part used to be missing. It was more like, when Saudi's need Pak's help, she will be there. Now its a straight forward strategic partnership, the two militaries will fight for each other as a defense pact. Keep watching a lot of stuff is going to come hit the media soon on this :enjoy::tup:

What I am saying is was there a "Hand" from third party using atmospheric/wavelength tool who may have initiated the earth quake project to stall pakistan's attempt to get Sukhoi-35

The timing of earth quakes and floods often matches the timelines when we are aggressively seeking weapons from Russia

Too much conspiracy theories!!! The floods come from glaciers high up close to Tibet in Himalayas. The water floods Indian dams and reservoirs and then they are opened up immediately to avoid more flooding. That massive amounts of discharged water makes it to Pakistan all at once and results in flood. Pakistan needs an underground pipeline, or a canal system around the border to deflect this extra water and take it through a journey to some reservoirs in Deserts, and turn the desert into agriculture land. Save properties, people and the pain of flooding and yet, expand your Fish farming and agriculture base in the deserts :enjoy:

The Earthquakes are also measured. Unless someone hid this machine 80 KM inside the earth, the earthquake can't come like this. The plates inside Earth's crest have to move, and no machine can do it. EMP can generate earthquake "like" effects on top surface, but not a real earthquake!!

Top Gun visit to Lincolnshire base includes Typhoon flight for chief of Pakistan's air force
By CJHall_LE | Posted: November 04, 2015

11304907-large.jpg

IN THE COCKPIT: Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman prepares for his Typhoon flight.

Jet fighter pilots and their ground crews who defend British airspace from their base in Lincolnshire gave a top visiting VIP a first-hand experience of their Top Gun lifestyle.

Personnel at RAF Coningsby hosted a visit to the unit by Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, who is the Chief of the Air Staff for the Pakistan Air Force.

The Air Chief Marshal was met by RAF Coningsby Station Commander, Group Captain Jez Attridge.

He was welcomed to the base and given a brief on the use of air power and the role of RAF Coningsby.

After being kitted for a Typhoon flight, Air Chief Marshal Aman was given a thorough briefing about what his experience would entail.

And he was also given a tour of the Qualified Weapons Instructors' Course based on 29(R) Squadron.

After the Typhoon flight, the visit continued with a guided tour around the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.

He was given the opportunity to meet some of the crews involved in the many anniversary commemorative flypasts which the BBMF has taken part in during 2015.

Read more: Top Gun visit to Lincolnshire base includes Typhoon flight for chief of Pakistan's air force | Lincolnshire Echo
Follow us: @LincsEcho on Twitter | LincsEcho on Facebook
What is going on ? Air Chief won't fly EuroFighter for just fun something else is going on yes British PM when he visited Pakistan offered us weapons what I heard was they were offering their Type 45 Destroyer but now EuroFighter ? @Windjammer

Enough for money crap .All 4++ Gen are gonna cost $ even Chinese ones and Russian Ones ,With IAF choosing Rafael rational choice is always Typhoon as J10 B/C is not matured in terms of electronics and EW suite to there level .So people thinking that money is gonna problem think again our enemy is arming itself to its teeth .With S-400 practically there will be no fly zone all over Pakistan its just the survival war not luxury ,so we will buy what ever can fill our doctrine even it requires F35 (mark my words) if our planners think this can offset we will buy .regarding typhoon it is in league of 4+++ better in terms of avionics then SU-35 we have pretty much evaluated but for me Air chief statement reflects policy statement " We are looking for jet both in West & East . Now for East Chinese option we have exercised in form of JF ,From West F16 so 3rd platform has to come from some where probably Europe (make sense)

Buying a few interesting,

fed up of the chinese junks ?

looks something cooking good luck

Are these guys on tour apart from their joy rides do they consider twin engine jet or same old theory of F 16

Nice to see PAF's struggle to induct new Platforms Its better to explore all available Options. Good Going PAF
EF-2000s is a good platform for Pakistan Northern territory like Siachin-Kashmir.
While Rafael is good for Maritime roles.
I'm not so sure but PAF might go for these if they have money in coming time. Though, I think the priority is to get 32 new F-16s and some used ones as well.

The army Chief's visit to KSA and meeting with the King and the Crown Prince and the vibes that are coming after that meeting may prove to be more significant than it apparently seem to be.

Sir, all the members are saying me why are you again day dreaming? I told them the same thing again and again which you said.
If KSA aka GCC-ME will supply funds which now seems to be possible then PAF will going to place an order for:
50 EF-2000s - Northern sector
50 Rafaels for PNAF (Different from IAF versions)
50 Grippen - Central one
32 F-16 Block-52s - Jacobabad

Thanks. I am trying to figure out if this ride was just to honour our Air Chief's love for flying or there is more to it than meets the eye if you know what I mean.

Yeah! There is something cooking in the back yards since 2005.

I don't know just coincidence , always seem to happen with big airforce deals
:putsontinfoilhat: :pop:

Buying a few interesting,

fed up of the chinese junks ?

looks something cooking good luck

Chinese jets are not Junk

If Pakistan was Fed up With Chinese we wouldn't have gone for 8 Subs 6 Patrol Boats and JF-17 Block III or Shown Interest in J-31... One Airforce can't have just 2 type of Aircraft in their Inventory ... If India can buy different types of Jets why can't we? And the News is About ACM Sohail Flew Typhoon not showing interest in Buying or signing a deal to buy...

Thanks. I am trying to figure out if this ride was just to honour our Air Chief's love for flying or there is more to it than meets the eye if you know what I mean.
I recall once a visiting RAF ACM was given a familiarisation flight in a Sargodha based F-7 by the base Commander...so such courtesy can be extended to the visiting dignitaries, however last time (around 2005) the PAF Chief took a flight in the EFT, the PAF was said to be looking into this aircraft.....more recently, the current ACM has said that PAF was looking at various options in both East and West.

The Typhoon Cost 140 million per jet we can get 2 Su-35 in that price...

Back
Top Bottom