What's new

PAF Chief flies the Typhoon

What the hell does a s s sparked even mean, you have any idea what you are typing or just typing random sentences just because you have access to a keyboard? I gave you a decent suggestion and you come back with this reply? Really?

@Topic

How regularly does the PAF chief fly a jet himself in the PAF inventory? Jammer said PAF chiefs have to be able to fly a jet, does being-able-to translate to should-fly? And what is the norm for other air force chiefs?
He recently bombed Taliban hideouts in N.Waziristan by himself using his very own F-16.
PAF chief led airstrikes against terrorist hideouts in North Waziristan - The Express Tribune

@mike2000 is back @waz check this out

well now your air force chief has seen what the typhoon can do, he may buy some. i would.

the typhoon consortium does need orders so i won't be surprised if they order them, but it is very expensive. at least twice as much as a f16 blk 52. i'm sure they will work something out.

p.s. its better than the rafale and the su-30mki, yes that includes the su-35 too.

looks like she's good for doing some airstrikes too!!
Typhoon_with_laser_guided_bombs.jpg

this was in the article, not relevant to the typhoon, but its worth putting on.
View attachment 269412

True our typhoon is widely regarded as the most advanced 4.5 generation fighter jet in the world, only the rafale comes close.

However, to be honest, i dont think Pakistan can afford this formidable fighter jet, since its quite expensive. Reason outside Europe only very wealthy countries like Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar have odered/are using it so far, though Republic of Oman is a special case.
If pakistan can afford them though then it will be a tremendous boost to their airforce and this will mean their airforce will gain a great technological edge in the region over all its neighbours and even beyond.

Last edited:
True our typhoon is widely regarded as the most advanced 4.5 generation fighter jet in the world, only the rafale comes close.

However, to be honest, i dont thinl Pakistan can afford this formidable fighter jet, since its quite expensive. Reason outside Europe only very wealthy countries like Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar have odered/are using it so far, though Republic of Oman is a special case.
If pakistan can afford them though then it will be a tremendous boost to their airforce and will mean their airforce will regain a great technological edge in the region.
Sultanate of Oman :enjoy:

However, to be honest, i dont thinl Pakistan can afford this formidable fighter jet, since its quite expensive. Reason outside Europe only very wealthy countries like Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar have odered/are using it so far, though Republic of Oman is a special case.
If pakistan can afford them though then it will be a tremendous boost to their airforce and will mean their airforce will regain a great technological edge in the region.
It maybe more capable than Rafale but it's ugly as F.
Rafale is beauty.

oman is a oil country they have money but they only ordered 12 or one squadron to replace the sepecat jaguar, which are british too. its nice to have a good valued regular customer.

It maybe more capable than Rafale but it's ugly as F.
Rafale is beauty.
your taste is horrible.
look at it. it's gorgeous.
Eurofighter_Typhoon_take-off.jpg

As per my opinion, there could be the reasons. ....

1. The Chief (has been leading from front) was offered to fly one of the best machines on his visit as an honour...

2. Given a test flight so there could be talks of purchase (however in minimum possible or ideal numbers) as now a days we are looking for 4+ generation type bird for PAF.

3. A message to the friends that look we can have it too if make a way

Or

HELLO to the enemy that look what we can come up with.

Out of curiosity......their vedic spacecraft was powered by gao-mutra?
Curry

oman is a oil country they have money but they only ordered 12 or one squadron to replace the sepecat jaguar, which are british too. its nice to have a good valued regular customer.

your taste is horrible.
look at it. it's gorgeous.
Eurofighter_Typhoon_take-off.jpg
It's ugly as hell just like Tejas.

i think it is bigger game, its show china and getting into the race with j10B or others ... i dont know about j10B, J11, J15 or J31 blah blah but experts will give details ....

Pakistan is a big market in coming years for fighters and china, russia, turkey and now UK getting into the game ..
so lets see what future holds..

This is best thing that our air chief can lead from the front. I liked this airplane when it was first launched and I guess PAF maybe setting its eyes on it but what are the cost and are we going for a very diverse inventory with Su-35, EFTs and a few J-11s and JH-7s.

Let our COAS force the Zarb-e-Azab on the corrupt Zardari and Shreks and their Co's to frog out some money (I guess SCP ordered for the production list of USD 400 Billion of assets by corrupts in foreign countries). Bring this looted money back, pay USD 90 billions of the lof the debt, hang these bastards and spend USD 100 billions on up-gradation of three services. Spend another USD 100 billion in modernisation of our industry for example Semi Conductor industry and fabrication facilities at nano-scales, 3-4 fastest supercomputers for research in defence, energy and environmental issues. Solve energy crisis and leave our jealous stinky enemy smoking and dusting in the wake.

@mike2000 is back @waz check this out

well now your air force chief has seen what the typhoon can do, he may buy some. i would.

the typhoon consortium does need orders so i won't be surprised if they order them, but it is very expensive. at least twice as much as a f16 blk 52. i'm sure they will work something out.

p.s. its better than the rafale and the su-30mki, yes that includes the su-35 too.

The PAF had checked out the Typhoon as far back as in 2005 when the then PAF air chief and the guy in my avatar flew in a couple of them to Germany and back. Any ways, not known to many, the RAF and PAF have carried out joint air exercises where the RAF deployed the Typhoons.

pakistan_air_force_pilots_f-16_atlc_uae_2009_02.jpg

PAF and RAF pilots during DACT Exercise at UAEAF Air Warfare Centre at Al Dhafra 13 Nov - 7 Dec 2007. Seen in background are RAF Typhoon and Tornado F3 aircraft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom