What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D61F732F-7390-479D-AB26-B9C752FA6B9F.jpeg

I am aghast as to how do sensible people in Pakistan allow their Diaspora to run their politics so much..

Whenever i encountered my expat cousins /friends who say modi is good/bad or Congress this or that,

I first tell them to STFU..

They lost stakes in this country as soon as they set foot outside

Zalmay claims he has an inside source. Someone is leaking this to him because people are now asking questions.

That means there is an element of truth to what he’s revealed.

also:
View attachment 930420

Even veteran journalists are curious:

On the economic front:

😂🤡

If a Dawn Leak could happen that too by the then PM and his family itself, we shall not be surprised if, I say if, Zalmay has access to many of meetings. If, presumably, Bajwa & Co can install audio devices then we can not blame anyone else. There could be so many Rizwan types among us. If the whole nation sees Bajwa and his true capability, the one could get the idea as to what would have gone wrong with the office as well.

Unfortunately, we let the guard down or either we become way too friendly or it is a total failure of so much of self centric thinking or it is indeed a grave negligence on the part of Intel through their reports from the ground. We have failed in so many areas that now become almost impossible to handle and resolve immediately. It didn't happen suddenly but it is our same approach of laziness or treating everything so lightly that is now grown so much big. Sometimes, we ignore the capability & skill of a person due to favourtism or nepotism. That's exactly the reasons at-least brought us to this day.

I am aghast as to how do sensible people in Pakistan allow their Diaspora to run their politics so much..

Whenever i encountered my expat cousins /friends who say modi is good/bad or Congress this or that,

I first tell them to STFU..

They lost stakes in this country as soon as they set foot outside

Maybe you should listen. Until you have experienced what actual developed countries are and what competent governance is, you are like a frog in a well who thinks the well is the entire world.

What do you think the motivation of your expat relatives is? Do you believe they don't have the best interests of India at heart? Do you think they are unaware of the reality of India? Didn't they leave from the very same India?

The whole of Pakistan has drank from the koolaid modi bakhts are drunk on atm. We have come to realise the damage it did to us. You should do so too.

Is there anything left of the country for its Army to destroy ?
Indian army defenders of India
Pak army destroyers of Pakistan

Can you please stop this shower of a shit show just because your general has small penis syndrome that he’s hell bent on destroying whatever is left .

We have business to do in PK but these bandits in uniform have the country hostage

Oh sometimes I think if Pakistan never had an army how progressive how rich how successful it’d be .

Come on Army men unclench your British American masters balls from your teeth and breath freely the free oxygen of freedom .

Taste freedom you indentured slaves it tastes sweet and beautiful
If only you knew

this is how they will arrest terrorists, otherwise when media including international media was invited into IK house, they were left with no chance of creating any drama of arresting any terrorists....

Lahore police say 6 more ‘terrorists’ fleeing Zaman Park arrested​

In a statement, Lahore police have claimed to have arrested six more “terrorists” attempting to flee Zaman Park last night.
Four of the apprehended suspects were involved in vandalising Askari Tower, while the remaining two were linked to the attack on Corps Commander House in Lahore, police said.
On Thursday night, Punjab interim Information Minister Amir Mir had said that police had arrested eight “terrorists” allegedly holed up inside PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s residence.

but who will catch this man ....

Last edited:
President Alvi seems like a intelligent man, he should have been IK close associate and advisor.

Maybe you should listen. Until you have experienced what actual developed countries are and what competent governance is, you are like a frog in a well who thinks the well is the entire world.

What do you think the motivation of your expat relatives is? Do you believe they don't have the best interests of India at heart? Do you think they are unaware of the reality of India? Didn't they leave from the very same India?

The whole of Pakistan has drank from the koolaid modi bakhts are drunk on atm. We have come to realise the damage it did to us. You should do so too.
Ye bhi theek hai

I've seen a lot of comments on here from Pakistanis disparaging Patwaris by liking the behaviour of PTI with them, but tell me this, has anything like this ever happened in Azad Kashmir? Doesn't matter if you're Punjabi, Patwari, Pashtun, Baluchi or Sindhi, there's no escaping jahilism.

Pakistan is an artificial entity, and since its inception it quickly became a project run by the Punjabi military elite, and you can't get more jahil than that quite frankly. Those who talk about "Balkanising" Russia or India should first consider the prospects of that occurring to Pakistan. Carry on what you're doing folks, you're digging you're own graves.

What the F are you on about?

Patwaris = PTI ?

If you are an Indian, kindly p!$$ off.

Apologies, I meant just fcuk off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom