What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zalmay claims he has an inside source. Someone is leaking this to him because people are now asking questions.

That means there is an element of truth to what he’s revealed.

also:
A6AEA01F-0326-4822-A8AA-3882C4ACB544.jpeg

Even veteran journalists are curious:

On the economic front:

😂🤡

Wasn’t he murdered by Nawaz sharif…

His family alleges he was poisoned.

What I found amazing about Usmani was that his NCOs/regular enlistees loved him. He was so accessible to them. At one point I had a bunch of them as part of my security detail and the stories they would tell me about the guy. They loved him like anything. May Allah give him Jannat and his family peace and pride on his honesty, integrity, accomplishments and love for Pakistan.

Gen Usmani was my Chacha’s coursemate. They don’t come any straighter than him. A true momin.

Zalmay claims he has an inside source. Someone is leaking this to him because people are now asking questions.

That means there is an element of truth to what he’s revealed.

I don’t think that Zalmay Khalilzad has any other information than the one we’ve been reading. Nothing in his tweets hints at his knowing anything other than what is in the publicly available transcript.

Oh ho interesting:

Early this morning an armoured Land Cruiser was allowed through the cordon into Zaman Par, with people wondering who this was:

Shortly after Bol News aired this interview:

Looks like talks are now on the way.
I doubt if any party is interested at all or anything significant will be achieved. There too many spoilers and too much bad breath between all concern parties to actually move past their personal ego, grudge and hatred. I honestly feel we are well on a collision course.

All the establishment had to do was call free and fair elections and this country would have moved onto growth and prosperity.
They chose to protect their personal interests, businesses and wealth over that of the country they are supposed to protect. It really does sadden me deeply to see the country I love to be at one of its lowest points today.
Economy - Fail
Currency - Fail
State institutions - Collapsing
Private Businesses - Running for the hills
Un-elected PDM - Hasn't got a clue
The World - Giving false sympathises whilst internally rejoicing at the demise of Pakistan.
However!
COAS - Just requested the increase of Salaries for army generals. Give them discounted goods from an already strained reserve, amongst many other perks.
DHA enterprises - Booming!
PDM - looting the country bone dry like parasites.

Does this nation not have any shame? Forget the army for a second. The people should go after PDM. These filthy animals have shafted the country for decades taking turns to loot under the watchful eye of the establishment.

If they imprisonment of Khan. There may be a GREAT threat that protesters will retaliate by targeting the Sharif family houses, Bilawal houses, and Neo TV. The Consequences will unbearable. It is great anger in Pakistanis way their national hero has been treated by *** liker generals and pdm. SOURCES
It is important for all parties to prioritize peaceful and lawful means of protest and communication. Any violent or harmful actions would not only hurt the PDMA and authorities but also the wider community. It is essential to handle any conflicts or disagreements through peaceful and constructive means to avoid unnecessary damage and injury.

Nah, Pak fauz and skorti azencies knows exactly how to dealings with law and order situation if things start to get out of hand.

You should be hoping for peace back home, not anarchy.. spl when sitting all the way in Spain, Mr OP. smh

information he leaked is already on social media, media persons sitting abroad are also talking about it.

i will share tweets once find.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom