What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DEFBB2B5-E8A4-4AA5-8139-4310F2C04EE9.jpeg

😂😂😂 you cannot be serious. 😂😂😂

Beam me up scotty. Please!

I still dont trust this news reported by many sources that Asim Munir used extremely gutter lang in Sialkot. What is the evidence of that? I can expect such BS from Bajwa but don't think or expect from Asim Munir or anyone. What do you think guys?

View attachment 930371
Another PTI member who was very active, she has been forced to leave the country overnight. She was from a very powerful military family in Pakistan.

She was Asif Nawaz's granddaughter; even then no respect. Do we know what she posted that forced her to leave?

I don't want to say it, but that aunt's insides are about to be outside soon.

Last edited:
With no further bailouts in sight, we overseas Pakistanis can play our part, by not sending any more money, this will put massive pressure already on the very bleak foreign reserves which will force PDM and thier backers to hold free and fair elections at the earnest.

I still dont trust this news reported by many sources that Asim Munir used extremely gutter lang in Sialkot. What is the evidence of that? I can expect such BS from Bajwa but don't think or expect from Asim Munir or anyone. What do you think guys?

Check the first tweet of zalmay khalilzad, a verified account, posted above.

His closed-door angry tirade to senior officers in Sialkot has been reliably shared with me. The entire speech was alarming but two points stand out: 1/6)

Most people are taking it as true. Plus, his actions exactly match his words. Also, he’s previously been reported to suffer from anger management problems.

Let ISPR issue a statement that Whiskey did not use BC and MC language and promise the take the bhurqas out of PTI.

Pakistan is fast degenerating into a truely totally failed collapsed state. Pray for the innocent that going to go through hell now.

Pakistani establishment has normalized evil..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom