What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, finally the state is chasing and arresting the active PTI terrorists who attacked, burned, and destroyed military installations, our national symbols (such as the monuments of our Shuhada including the pictures/portraits/statues of Maj. Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, and Capt. Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed, and many more), and even the billboards of Kalema Taiba, Darood sharif, etc. While these PTI terrorists should be brought to justice by facing the law of the land, the GoP must take an action against the online abetters, inciters, and helpers who assisted the PTI terrorists in doing all their heinous crimes against the state of Pakistan. One such terrorist is this brainless idiot who is trying to tell the PTI rioters, arsonists, and terrorists how to safely participate in these deadly riots and still evade the arrest by the law-enforcement agencies. This online terrorist (and probably many more active on this forum) must be identified and then arrested as soon as they land in Pakistan in future. All these terrorists (i.e. on-ground PTI arsonaists and terrorists and their online guides/helpers) must be brought to justice.

It is a matter of utter disgrace that PDF has many terrorist sympathizers/helpers active on this forum. This PDF website might not be based in Pakistan and might not be representing Pakistan's military but it's certainly being used as a tool to bleed Pakistan and push this country into a civil war like situation on behalf of hostile foreign powers. More than that this website can be used by terrorist-sympathizers to influence and misguide many defense-related influential people in world in an effort to melign and blackmail the current democratically elected government in Pakistan.

WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME A TERRORIST YOU NAMELESS DOG! I HAVE SERVED MY COUNTRY! DON'T COME HERE AND LECTURE ME OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER! YOU AND YOURS ARE NOT HOLY COWS!

He who is drunk with temporary power on this corporeal plane; harken — "The most hated person to Allah is the Muslim who seeks the ways of the days of ignorance and he who seeks to shed the blood of a person without justification." [At-Tabarani 10:374]

You will be held to account for your transgressions, if no voice, no court in Pakistan and no power on earth holds to account, Allah will call you to his court and you will answer for each and every transgression. For each and every tear drop of from the eyes of our sisters and brothers, for each broken heart, bone, for each drop of blood you spill... There will be an account.

Those that scheme and plot and plan, "But if they intend to deceive you – then sufficient for you is Allah . It is He who supported you with His help and with the believers."

And for those who sit and mock, the Prophet Mohammad PBUH said "O you who believe! No people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than them."

Each will answer for this lot, no contrition, no intercession, no tithe will be accepted, no quarter will be given except from that which your hands and your thoughts and deeds send before you.
---
We are but feeble and weak creatures, we are born and live on this earth for but a time and are tested with trials and blessings, but his throne is eternal, his grace everlasting and his court is always open. - Allah I plead to you as your humble servant, though I am but a sinner, please accept my dua, protect our homeland, protect our mothers, our sisters, our brothers, grant them a boon from your limitless blessings and eternal grace, we have put to trial by a people akin to the Yazid...

And for each heart they have broken, I pray they answer a thousand fold.
---
Enjoy your kingdom of Ash and dust, I hope it's worth it!

One thing which I have understood very clearly from all this mayhem is that we never achieved true independence after the British Raj since Pakistan failed to get rid of remnants of colonial mentality.

My predictions, we won't have nukes and our army will be cut to size in the coming few years. The army will have the same respect (if not less) as that of police.

Kashmir issue will have been resolved for better or worst, but it will have been resolved.
If things come to this even the bloodiest of bloodiest revaluations will be justified.
Nukes = our survival.
Millions can die protecting Pakistans nukes. Because Pakistan’s nukes ensure 240 million Pakistanis are free and not under terrorist hindutva regime occupation.
Protecting Pakistan’s nukes is the most important thing.
Any action done to protect it is justified.

So, finally the state is chasing and arresting the active PTI terrorists who attacked, burned, and destroyed military installations, our national symbols (such as the monuments of our Shuhada including the pictures/portraits/statues of Maj. Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, and Capt. Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed, and many more), and even the billboards of Kalema Taiba, Darood sharif, etc. While these PTI terrorists should be brought to justice by facing the law of the land, the GoP must take an action against the online abetters, inciters, and helpers who assisted the PTI terrorists in doing all their heinous crimes against the state of Pakistan. One such terrorist is this brainless idiot who is trying to tell the PTI rioters, arsonists, and terrorists how to safely participate in these deadly riots and still evade the arrest by the law-enforcement agencies. This online terrorist (and probably many more active on this forum) must be identified and then arrested as soon as they land in Pakistan in future. All these terrorists (i.e. on-ground PTI arsonaists and terrorists and their online guides/helpers) must be brought to justice.

It is a matter of utter disgrace that PDF has many terrorist sympathizers/helpers active on this forum. This PDF website might not be based in Pakistan and might not be representing Pakistan's military but it's certainly being used as a tool to bleed Pakistan and push this country into a civil war like situation on behalf of hostile foreign powers. More than that this website can be used by terrorist-sympathizers to influence and misguide many defense-related influential people in world in an effort to melign and blackmail the current democratically elected government in Pakistan.
What a load of tosh.

One can easily say there are many on this forum that support state sponsored terrorism in Pak and the forum is letting them say their tosh. This government is a terrorist corrupt government and it will get what it deserves along with its backing minions.

If they spent as much time capturing actual terrorists rather than bullying students and abducting women and the elderly, there would be no terrorism in Pakistan. What have the events since the 9th of May shown you, that if the state truly wants, they can catch anyone, ANYONE... But why then do these people roam free? That is the million dollar question.

looks like cng leak dont know experts ?
That's an IED. You can see it's in the middle of the crowd.

So, finally the state is chasing and arresting the active PTI terrorists who attacked, burned, and destroyed military installations, our national symbols (such as the monuments of our Shuhada including the pictures/portraits/statues of Maj. Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, and Capt. Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed, and many more), and even the billboards of Kalema
Taiba, Darood sharif, etc. While these PTI terrorists should be brought to justice by facing the law of the land, the GoP must take an action against the online abetters, inciters, and helpers who assisted the PTI terrorists in doing all their heinous crimes against the state of Pakistan. One such terrorist is this brainless idiot who is trying to tell the PTI rioters, arsonists, and terrorists how to safely participate in these deadly riots and still evade the arrest by the law-enforcement agencies. This online terrorist (and probably many more active on this forum) must be identified and then arrested as soon as they land in Pakistan in future. All these terrorists (i.e. on-ground PTI arsonaists and terrorists and their online guides/helpers) must be brought to justice.

First of all, cool your jets! Excessive anger and frustration can lead to a stroke, so take a chill pill and calm down, superhero!

We get it, you strongly dislike PTI and the concept of ordinary civilians being in charge. But you can't just wave a magic wand and make tens of millions of people vanish who stand firm against the mafia's reign you're backing. It doesn't work that way, my friend. No disappearing act can make them disappear. They're here to stay and they won't be silenced

But most importantly, you should refrain from casually tossing around terrorism accusations against your political opponents like this. In democracies, defending one's constitutional rights through peaceful protests is a universally recognized norm. there are tons of videos floating around that show the police going all out on peaceful PTI members across Pakistan. PTI men, women, and children are getting beaten up, dragged onto the streets, and hauled away, all for just expressing their support of Imran Khan and Pakistan!!

Yes, it is true that vandalizing public properties during riots is illegal, and it has not been justified by anyone, including Imran Khan. The PTI leadership is simply calling for an impartial judicial investigation to uncover the true culprits behind the May 9 vandalism. According to PTI, those responsible for the actions were not affiliated with their party. PTI asserts that they possess sufficient evidence (some of which is openly available on social media), which they are prepared to present in court.

So, now tell us, why do you insist on labeling all of PTI as terrorists (and sympathizers) without a fair investigation and due process? Are you worried that if a fair investigation takes place, the actual culprits will be exposed and innocent people will be cleared of any wrongdoing?

Bajwa was morally, ethically, intellectually and financially bankrupt for the post of COAS. We thought after Bajwa that worse is gone. But now we have mentally unstable COAS and just like in case of Bajwa, there is no one to stop this psychopath Hafiz whisky.

Last edited:
This was Pak army who was ruling Pak directly from last 15 years till we lost one half of country in 71.

This is so pathetic and disgusting that after breaking the country into 2 halves, imposing several martial laws after breaking and violating the constitution, murdering PMs, killing and torturing countless civilians, looting and plundering the country since 52, actively involved in politics by making and breaking the political parties when they are not in power directly, involved in all kind of businesses and all sorts of other things, now this Na Pak army is making fuss and cry for ransacking the Core Commander house where no one even got injured.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom