What's new

Osama bin Laden library for Pakistan religious school

True. While Osama bin Laden is an elected candidate, Modi on the other hand is a blacklisted terrorist as named by UN.
Elected where? In India? I mean coming from you living in India I can only assume you are talking about your country!
I think it will. Osama was a guest of influential people in Pakistan and he was a major asset for the agencies. So I see no contradiction in this case of honoring him.
He was an asset to CIA who needed to wash away their trail...But to others (as opposed to the we who are the few) as in the initial article was a terrorist...maybe Indians have comprehension problems...I dont know...

A site depicting history (good or bad) is a landmark.
Renaming a school/library in honor of a world renowned terrorist is not
Well that school also has left a mark in Pakistani history...where it all began...so if they want to name it OBL...then yes we can look at the library and say the day Lal Masjid was attacked retards shook hands with OBL....

There most likely will be a Osama / Laden missile in a few years in Pakistan.
If it spreads terror in the enemy why not?! :rofl:

Heck Americans used his name soo much to scare people into agreeing that an attack on America was an attack on the world :rofl: so yea OBL missiles to cause more panic!! :woot:

You mean disingenuous? I addressed the problem...but I would also like people to address other similar problems...why is that not the case?

Did you read my post? Its not memorials its literally the Concentration camps! Not sure if you know what those are.... How is that honoring anyone?

Yes, I meant disingenuous. Apologies for an additional "i", if that caused any big confusion or significant misunderstanding.

From my previous posts here and to you, you ought to know that I am literate enough to know what concentration camps are, so I guess that "wondering" about whether I know that was meant as an insult. No problems. Yes I am aware.

And you ought to be aware that those memorials stand as a testament to the pain and suffering of the victims, and not to glorify the oppressors. And you also ought to be aware that this library was named "In honor" of OBL, as the article makes clear abundantly. There is none so blind as she who pretends not to see.

If you find any spelling mistakes in this post, kindly do not bring it up unless it significantly alters the intended meaning, or renders the sentence incomprehensible. I am a big advocate of proper spelling and grammar, but this forum is not the place for that.

Ask many Pakistanis what they think about Osama, Ghazi Rasheed and Moulana Abdul Aziz. I am pretty sure you all ready know the answer.
I dont count on every wackho to give me a proper answer :D

Yes, I meant disingenuous. Apologies for an additional "i", if that caused any big confusion or significant misunderstanding.

From my previous posts here and to you, you ought to know that I am literate enough to know what concentration camps are, so I guess that "wondering" about whether I know that was meant as an insult. No problems. Yes I am aware.

And you ought to be aware that those memorials stand as a testament to the pain and suffering of the victims, and not to glorify the oppressors. And you also ought to be aware that this library was named "In honor" of OBL, as the article makes clear abundantly.
Well there is no question about your literacy but not every literate knows every knowledge on the planet! So it is only reasonable to ask if one knows what the topic at hand is then assuming that the opponent knows it all! Had you not known I would have left you with a link coz I have no prob educating people...education is an on going process one is always learning if they want to learn...

I already replied to the rest of the post...in the initial article itself it is clearly written that others consider him as a terrorist but we consider him as a hero...

Now how many people are in we?

There is none so blind as she who pretends not to see.

If you find any spelling mistakes in this post, kindly do not bring it up unless it significantly alters the intended meaning, or renders the sentence incomprehensible. I am a big advocate of proper spelling and grammar, but this forum is not the place for that.
The one who throws blind accusation is worse...

To raise that invalid question, you have to pretend that this school was named OBL in honor of the victims, to be able to draw a comparison to the holocaust memorials which actually were built in honor of the victims, and not the perpetrators. Sorry, you are being disingenious if you fail to notice the difference. Or simply clutching at straws to deny a genuine problem in your country.
Mind you I never compared the school to the holocaust memorials...I compared it to concentration camps ...one who throws blind accusation is really a worse case :unsure:

But there are many Whack jobs in current Government who are sympathetic to the cause of Ghazi Rasheed and Moulana Abdul Aziz.
agreed...that is why I dont support any politician, nor the courts everyone is a wackho...I support a degree of dictatorship if they are willing to wipe everything clean and start over....wipe everything meaning this stupid monarchy of mentally ill and the bribed courts!

agreed...that is why I dont support any politician, nor the courts everyone is a wackho...I support a degree of dictatorship if they are willing to wipe everything clean and start over....wipe everything meaning this stupid monarchy of mentally ill and the bribed courts!

Blasphemy, the democracy brigade will be arriving soon to abuse the military.

Blasphemy, the democracy brigade will be arriving soon to abuse the military.
Yea well unfortunately I dont trust any asshole to be in power...they are not worth my vote...

As for the military they have done some good (hated by the West + homeland because they dont know how to rule) but they sure know how to give orders which our people listen to with soo much dedication

The one who throws blind accusation is worse...

Mind you I never compared the school to the holocaust memorials...I compared it to concentration camps ...one who throws blind accusation is really a worse case :unsure:

They are not concentration camps anymore today, no holocaust or forced labour or gassing happens there anymore. Today they stand as memorials. In any case, they were not purposefully erected to celebrate Hitler after his death, which is what the library in Pak is about Vis-a-Vis Osama. Still don't understand the difference? None so blind...

Heck Americans used his name soo much to scare people into agreeing that an attack on America was an attack on the world :rofl: so yea OBL missiles to cause more panic!! :woot:

damn!! I'll need royalty for giving that idea.

They are not concentration camps anymore today, no holocaust or forced labour or gassing happens there anymore. Today they stand as memorials. In any case, they were not purposefully erected to celebrate Hitler after his death, which is what the library in Pak is about Vis-a-Vis Osama. Still don't understand the difference? None so blind...

You ever been in one? I have met people been there...they dont find that memorials or anything....they know what it is ....it has become a study area to learn how much damage hatred can do and also keep the people scared enough united...

School was already existing...it was not purposefully erected...maybe you are soo blind because of media....god bless you!

You ever been in one? I have met people been there...they dont find that memorials or anything....they know what it is ....it has become a study area to learn how much damage hatred can do and also keep the people scared enough united...

School was already existing...it was not purposefully erected...maybe you are soo blind because of media....god bless you!

So is that the reason in this case too? Was the library named after Osama to teach students how much damage hatred can do and never to follow Osama's ideologies? Only one of us is blind here, willfully or not.

I have made my point, and will not belabor it further.

:(
1st stop contradicting yourself ...
I didnt talk about the logic behind it...but I talk from both sides of the story ....why call 1 action as A and another similar action as B? Why not A and A?

BTW, it is clear from the article that the people who named it are aware that others call him a terrorist but they dont...

how am i contradicting myself..??i said that renaming the library after the so called "hero of Islam"..wud make it pretty popular among a section of society<this iknow
I asked Indian members to stop criticizing,,because we r not pakistani n hence dont know "ground realities":enjoy:

moreover i agree with u......them ppl making money out of concentration camp n naming a library after OBL is not just similar but exactly same.. :agree:
why ppl dont get this simple logic:mad:

Back
Top Bottom