What's new

Revisiting Osama bin Ladin's fake raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ObL is still alive, it is unthinkable that he would remain silent.

I heard he is having problems get online from the bottom of the Arabian Sea.

My source at the Pentagon said they heard some tapping from the undersea cables from there.

My source at the Pentagon said they heard some tapping from the undersea cables from there.

You need better sources my friend. That was Squidward trying to be funny. :D

Nice smoke screen ..

But no proof of death during raid..

Come on I will settle for a body with white sheets …

If you do not have access to classified information, it did not happen? What was his family doing in the compound?

Hamza Bin Laden was killed in 2019 in a TOP SECRET raid. Much about this raid is NOT made public and the body wasn't shown either.

Operation against Osama was supposed to be TOP SECRET as well but the helicopter that crashed blew its cover.

Geneva conventions discourage showing bodies of people killed in action.

If you do not have access to classified information, it did not happen?

Classified ?

By whom ? The Americans gleefully showed pictures of Saddam and sons bodies, and they were as bad as OBL ? Right?

Seems like some one is cherry picking was is classified.

But Americans do not lie ( lol x 10 ) and we are expected to believe them?

Geneva conventions discourage showing bodies of people killed in action.

Yes … again Americans seem to cherry pick.

Last edited:
Basically, you just do not like it that we claimed credit for his death without providing proof that we actually killed him.

The problem with your story it lacks substance, persuasive logic etc in short it simply it doesn’t add up.

It never did from day one. Seymour Hersh’s report makes a lot of sense but your doesn’t .

So what persuasive logic means ?

E.g PAF claimed su30 and Indians claimed a F16. Neither airforce provided any hard evidence. But generally most analysts tend to accept PAF or least not dispute its version. Why ? Bcos of persuasive logic

Ie
- Indians refused to carry out any further actions
- Indian story didn’t add up and where publicly caught lying
- indians kept complaining about F16s use even though they claim some how a mig 21 brought down a f16. Seriously if a obsolete plane brought a f16 why complain?
- indians rushed to buy Rafael’s post that event
- indians bitterly complained about aim-120 missiles out ranging them
- Indians showing a still radar image etc citing as “proof”
Etc etc
In short there was no logic to Indian claim.

Similarly your claim of OBL killed on that day lacks logic, you put up a lot of smoke screens such as articles etc we have seen CIA has manipulated such disinformation in the past and continues to this even today.. as an example during your “youth” ie GW1 a Kuwaiti women testified at the UN that she witness Iraqi troops doing all sorts of atrocities.. yup I remember that watching in CNN but like a true 9 year old moroon that I was …..I believed it. Later it turned out to be a massive lie.

But then other people disagreed with you that Osama bin Laden is still alive and in hiding all these yrs.

They can disagree all they want.

But

Again I ask what is their proof ?

If he is alive where is his recent videos something he was not shy of pumping around when he alive and well?

Last edited:
a messianic figure in the Islamic world.

That is your assumption.. not ours…Frankly I never heard of any Muslim I know that thinks he is that.

He was just another jihadi guy armed and supplied by the CIA to fight the Soviet’s and later they had a falling out.

think when imran khan was shot by the Pakistan Army assasssins there was massive outrage in the streets of Pakistan including people spitting on tanks etc did any thing remotely happed in Pakistan or else where when OBL “raid” took place ??

Funny I heard that the Americans aboard a Carrier could not even provide a simple still camera picture of a dead body wrapped in white sheets being dumped into the sea .. 😜

Last edited:
Operation against Osama was supposed to be TOP SECRET as well but the helicopter that crashed blew its cover.

Lol

So the American helicopters loitered for over 40 minutes and none of patrolling MP 4x4 jeeps spotted that ?

Yet witness were constantly on the phone talking about helicopters hovering overhead ?

Correct

Our guardians of state of Pakistan be can purchased for Pennies on the dime. The US deep state loves our military more than we love it

Sometimes yes.

Not necessarily currency but for mutual benefits.

That is your assumption.. not ours…Frankly I never heard of any Muslim I know that thinks he is that.
That is how ObL viewed himself. That he STILL has followers means that messages are still valid to this day, according to them. So it is neither mine nor your assumption that ObL is a Muslim messiah or prophet. It is theirs.

Funny I heard that the Americans aboard a Carrier could not even provide a simple still camera picture of a dead body wrapped in white sheets being dumped into the sea .. 😜
But we got DNA. :enjoy:

The problem with your story it lacks substance, persuasive logic etc in short it simply it doesn’t add up.

It never did from day one. Seymour Hersh’s report makes a lot of sense but your doesn’t .

They can disagree all they want.

But

Again I ask what is their proof ?

If he is alive where is his recent videos something he was not shy of pumping around when he alive and well?
So look at it this way...We want ObL dead. Muslims (most) want ObL alive.

Whose burden of proof, ObL dead or ObL alive, is more critical to Muslims in specific and the world in general?

Dead. The guy has not been heard from for yrs. Not material proof, but reasonably inferential.

Alive. Nothing at all. There is nothing to even infer/guess that the guy is still kicking dust somewhere.

ObL alive is %75 Sasquatch. Another five yrs and it will be %100. So if you, and I mean Muslims in general, are looking for proof of either claim, whose is more critical?

Funny I heard that the Americans aboard a Carrier could not even provide a simple still camera picture of a dead body wrapped in white sheets being dumped into the sea ..

There is a video showing half his head getting blown off, and then lots of photos of what was left of his face, and a video of his body being dumped into the sea. Someday, some or all of it may be released. What's the rush? It is not like OBL has a plane to catch or something. :D

So the American helicopters loitered for over 40 minutes and none of patrolling MP 4x4 jeeps spotted that ?

As I said before, what happened inside the Army in Pakistan is up to others to discuss here, if they so wish. But suffice to say that if a jeep patrol observes something, what do they do? Follow that line of reasoning if you so wish.

ObL alive is %75 Sasquatch. Another five yrs and it will be %100. So if you, and I mean Muslims in general, are looking for proof of either claim, whose is more critical?

Your mentioning it is the first time in 10+ years that I’ve heard anyone questioning whether OBL is dead or not. In fact, most people assumed him to be dead years before you guys killed him. Your even raising the question makes it seem like you know you didn't kill him in Abbottabad.

The debate is about various details of the operation. People can pick and choose bits and pieces to create their own story based on their belief system.

Yes (%)No (%)
Did the US have support of the Pakistan army chief?1000
Was Osama Bin Laden at the compound?595
Did a helicopter crash at the compound?955
Were there casualties?955
Did the helicopters fly from Afghanistan?2575
Did the helicopter fly from a location near Abbottabad?7525
Were the helicopters transported from Karachi?5050
Was Osama Bin Laden's family in the house?9010
Did the US get OBL's body?595
Was the official story 100% true?0100
Was Pakistan humiliated?1000
Did the US get a morale boost?1000
Did Obama get a boost for re-election?7525

And so on.

Your mentioning it is the first time in 10+ years that I’ve heard anyone questioning whether OBL is dead or not. In fact, most people assumed him to be dead years before you guys killed him. Your even raising the question makes it seem like you know you didn't kill him in Abbottabad.

The debate is about various details of the operation. People can pick and choose bits and pieces to create their own story based on their belief system.

Yes (%)No (%)
Did the US have support of the Pakistan army chief?1000
Was Osama Bin Laden at the compound?595
Did a helicopter crash at the compound?955
Were there casualties?955
Did the helicopters fly from Afghanistan?2575
Did the helicopter fly from a location near Abbottabad?7525
Were the helicopters transported from Karachi?5050
Was Osama Bin Laden's family in the house?9010
Did the US get OBL's body?595
Was the official story 100% true?0100
Was Pakistan humiliated?1000
Did the US get a morale boost?1000
Did Obama get a boost for re-election?7525

And so on.
Either you are dead or alive. There is no middle.

We claimed ObL is dead because we killed him. If you, and I say 'you' generically, question the details of HOW we killed ObL, that means you doubt our claim. In this case, doubt = alive. There is no middle. You do not debate unless you have doubts, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom