What's new

Revisiting Osama bin Ladin's fake raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the long run, playing a game like that should be Pakistan's priority.

At the crossroads of Asia and stuck between superpowers too long, rogueness should have prevailed long ago.
Rather they chose to be slaves, instead.
Small minded people. Nothing but short term gain on their mind. Next door baniyas se he kuch seekh lete ( @-=virus=- , amirite? ). India looks set for a long time. And we are on the abyss of disintegration and joining the illustrious list of stans like afghanistan and kyrgyzstan, and the boys are hell bent on destroying the last factor uniting Pakistan.

Small minded people. Nothing but short term gain on their mind. Next door baniyas se he kuch seekh lete ( @-=virus=- , amirite? ). India looks set for a long time. And we are on the abyss of disintegration and joining the illustrious list of stans like afghanistan and kyrgyzstan, and the boys are hell bent on destroying the last factor uniting Pakistan.

Pakistan is running on a ticking populational time bomb.
Heck, I'd say that we've been relying on borrowed time for the past 10 years at least.

The looting can only continue for so long, before fragmentation is definite.
Urgent investment in educational, development, power grid and business attraction sectors is needed.
Otherwise the population will begin to degrade and fade away into territorial and tribal warfare.

Pakistan has 10 years, max, to turn around before it fades into this void for eternity. This is if the situation stays at the current level.
But it's looking more and more likely that any global event or even further economic mismanagement could cause this drop into nothingness well before my estimate of 10 years

OBL was killed way before this BS raid was carried out. Even Bhutto said in the interview at around 6:10 above (funny how they lowered the volume in that part of the interview)
Anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells know that the raid was a 100% fraud and deception.
Shame on the Pakistani Gandus in the higher ranks who were in bed with the US and allowed this to happen effectively making a mockery of Pakistan worldwide.

Last edited:
Pakistan is running on a ticking populational time bomb.
Heck, I'd say that we've been relying on borrowed time for the past 10 years at least.

The looting can only continue for so long, before fragmentation is definite.
Urgent investment in educational, development, power grid and business attraction sectors is needed.
Otherwise the population will begin to degrade and fade away into territorial and tribal warfare.

Pakistan has 10 years, max, to turn around before it fades into this void for eternity. This is if the situation stays at the current level.
But it's looking more and more likely that any global event or even further economic mismanagement could cause this drop into nothingness well before my estimate of 10 years
Exactly. Now you can imagine why people are so despondent. I didn't want to get political but what are the odds of another unifying force like IK emerging in the 10 or so years we have left before we bite the dust and become an underdog forever, before it becomes another mongolia. A husk of a country where everyone who can escape, will escape.

The guy has a 100 faults but it's not entirely about being competant (although we've seen the alternative now as well), it's about the peoples' confidence in the state and it's functionaries as well. Army was the last trusted institution. Now, it will never be the same.

Quaid-e-Azam made this country. We say he would have taken it to new heights had he lived. Why do we say that? He never governed. We say that because people believed in his leadership. He delivered them once, he could do it again. And when you have that trust of the people, you reach the destination slowly but surely.

If true, that's probably the most cuck thing I have ever heard in military history
Buckle up, boyo. :lol:

unlikely that is true

PAF has a potent defense grid....more importantly the Americans had to bring PA on board. the Americans could not risk thier supply lines be cut...
"No, the US would have huffed and puffed and brought our whole house down"

I also know that every PAF airbase was monitored closely for aircraft movements and marked for an immediate and lethal response all over Pakistan within minutes well before and after the Abbottabad mission.
I thought you never talk, if not backed up by evidence.

While conspiracies are flying all over, let me add my 2 cents.

The helicopters flew from Afghanistan (probably Bagram). The Generals at the last minute were told to stand down. There was probably panic, hence they just told their boy at Wapda (probably MD was a retired General) to just close down the damn grid.

The 2 helicopters came in, did their operation. While leaving one of got shot down in the ensuing confusion (not sure it was shot down when coming or while leaving). The Generals message didn’t come down quick enough (or some Brigadiers just turned a blind eye or refused to abide).

I believe one of the boys at Corp Commander level leaked the info. Check for the Generals during that time who did a runner to the US with family, and you might get a hint. Might as well be the case where some of the boys helped him escape but Afridi was not very lucky and ended up in jail.

As for the US goodies post Osama raid, I doubt it. There was the Afghan war, and the corridor to Afghanistan was needed. And then there was the case for drone for dollars. The Generals had to be kept happy with a cute Benjamin Franklin US$ shoved up their behinds.

All in all, the boys got exposed. While people like us were Ches defending the undefendable.

:lol:

Stealth paint can't stop an AMRAAM, so I'd forgive them for shitting their pants but how did this information get out?
It was one of those books of the firsthand accounts of the raid. I forgot its name.
If the US ducked us in the a*s and the Iranians ducked USA in the a*s, it doesn't mean karma. Even if you want to stretch the definition, it means that by transitive property of getting ducked in the a*s, the Iranian's ducked us in the a*s
Allah works in mysterious ways. Besdides the Iranians have nothing to lose by pissing off Americans in petty ways, we have a beneficial relationship with America (the USAF trained PAF to be the beast it is today, and mil to mil relations are still good).

It does add up.very easily.

Obama - announces re-election in April 2011 and does poorly in opening polls….one month later he’s on TV talking about the killing Bin Laden…his opinion polls shoot through the roof and literally won him the next election.

WTF? No it doesn't. What ignorance planet have you been living on????

it jumped from 47% to 52% and then back down to 47%..then lower. It gained him NOTHING.

Obama approval rating in the months before the election.
preelectionRatings.png

How come you can't figure this out???

This makes 2 people here who did the usual quickly pulling of "facts" out of their asses instead of bothering to spend a few seconds looking for facts.

Last edited:

it jumped from 47% to 52% and then back down to the mid 47%. It gained him NOTHING.

View attachment 928001

This makes 2 people here who did the usual quickly pulling of "facts" out of their asses instead of bothering to spend a few seconds looking for facts.

Are you his son or something? You seem way too invested in this.

it jumped from 47% to 52% and then back down to the mid 47%. It gained him NOTHING.

View attachment 928001

If you could actually read English you would have noticed I already mentioned the May 52% spike..that was short lived.

MAY 5, 2011

but look here a month later:
June 7, 2011
"If Barack Obama’s not worrying, he’d better start. The president’s lowest ever job approval rating47 percent in a Washington Post-ABC News poll released today – suggests his reelection’s far from a sure thing."

look here genius at what happened...it got worse:
JULY 29, 2011

Obama Approval Drops to New Low of 40%​

So did the Bin Laden death suddenly allow Obama to cruise to an easy re-election victory due to a prolonged high approval level by the American people...nope!

So stop trying to falsely spin that. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The 'raid' was a dramitized shootout done with the blessings of Pakistani government to enhance Obama's reception.

The good thing about this was that it brought closure to the OBL saga. That it humiliated Pakistan is neither here nor there. There isn’t much respect left to lose.

Also, the Islamic world should be glad that attention has moved elsewhere to Russia and China. We should enjoy it while it lasts.

proof of death rests with Washington, as they claim to have murdered OBL. to date no evidence has been provided. (sorry a press conference, a Hollywood movie, plus some great acting camera stills do not count)

The lead they theory on his death was that he died in 2001 as a result of injuries from American bombing of Tora bora. FSB caught one of his 40+ heavily armed Chechen body guards who revealed this fact upon interrogation.

notice no Chechen guards were present during the "raid". keep in mind some of these Chechens were truely bad assess having fought in the first and second Chechen wars against Russia.
We do not care if no one believe US. But the issue/question remains. If Osama bin Laden is not dead, why has he been so quiet all these yrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom