What's new

Revisiting Osama bin Ladin's fake raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also know that every PAF airbase was monitored closely for aircraft movements and marked for an immediate and lethal response all over Pakistan within minutes well before and after the Abbottabad mission.
Of course you know... In your la la land anything is possible.

unlikely that is true

PAF has a potent defense grid....more importantly the Americans had to bring PA on board. the Americans could not risk thier supply lines be cut...

regardless what is for certain the Pentagon and the Rawalpindi were on board from get go. As a long time observer I have seen in public they act like hostile friends..for public consumption ..... in reality they are buddies.
You are talking to a guy that is Yankee a-s-s licker and a known brown sahib.

You are talking to a guy that is Yankee a-s-s licker and a known brown sahib.

some people just don't have intellect and just like to accept what is told to them. .. for them life would get too uncomfortable if you challenge things or go beyond the obvious.

That doesn't add up.

April 4, 2011

May 2, 2011

It does add up.very easily.

Obama - announces re-election in April 2011 and does poorly in opening polls….one month later he’s on TV talking about the killing Bin Laden…his opinion polls shoot through the roof and literally won him the next election.

So basically you are saying that OBL was at Abbottabad and the US did take him out without us knowing? How does that make it a fake raid then?

The official story of the raid being a unilateral American mission is what’s fake.

As far as if bin Laden was really there or not is totally irrelevant. The GHQ and Pakistan Government both acknowledged some person named “Osama bin Laden” lived in that compound.

Second, Hersh claims that an informant came to the US Consulate in Islamabad and met with the CIA Station Chief. The ”walk in” was a member of the Pakistan military and in exchange for information on the whereabouts of bin Laden he wanted his family and himself to be resettled in the United States….”Pak Fauj Zinababad” Eh?

I have a hard time believing that a bunch of US Seals were able to penetrate into Pakistan’s airspace in the dead of night without anyone knowing. Pasha and Kayani knew what was up….but were double crossed in the end. Serves them right for playing games.

he still alive ?

many used to say he'd long since died in the mountains tora bora of failed kidneys or something.

he still alive ?

many used to say he'd long since died in the mountains tora bora of failed kidneys or something.

The general theme is that he was boinked in the indiscriminate bombing of tora bora

they stayed a good long while after allegedly taking him out

kept a charade on about the hunt for bin laden right until they could spin it for the incumbent admin, Obama's, right before an election.

they stayed a good long while after allegedly taking him out

kept a charade on about the hunt for bin laden right until they could spin it for the incumbent admin, Obama's, right before an election.
I think they mean that the kill was never confirmed, so they made a setup for a "guaranteed kill" that was an election ploy

The Americans called an Army general after the raid commenced at around 3AM if I recall correctly. PAF promptly scrambled when it found out despite all the advcanced stealth measures taken, and the American soldiers on board the helis on the were shitting themselves in fear when they found out PAF F-16s were hunting for them.
Stealth paint can't stop an AMRAAM, so I'd forgive them for shitting their pants but how did this information get out?

Fun fact: Obama monitored the mission live from a highly classified stealth aircraft, the RQ-170. The Iranians would later hack the same model of drone, capture, and reverse engineer it. Karma has its way.
If the US ducked us in the a*s and the Iranians ducked USA in the a*s, it doesn't mean karma. Even if you want to stretch the definition, it means that by transitive property of getting ducked in the a*s, the Iranian's ducked us in the a*s

Well they do try to duck literally everyone in the A*s...
And they have my respect for that. Even though I view them as hostile to Pakistan, I wish we'd been ballsy like that. Iranians got not chill.

And they have my respect for that. Even though I view them as hostile to Pakistan, I wish we'd been ballsy like that. Iranians got not chill.
In the long run, playing a game like that should be Pakistan's priority.

At the crossroads of Asia and stuck between superpowers too long, rogueness should have prevailed long ago.
Rather they chose to be slaves, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom