What's new

Opinion: Taiwan should become an independent country recognized by mainland China

Taiwan government makes China stronger? when?
When? I never said that Taiwan MADE (past tense) China stronger. Am saying that given that CURRENT China and Taiwan are of the same age, post WW II, and that Taiwan progressively got wealthier and more liberal, maybe you should support Taiwan's governance on China.

Seeing you so brave. I guess you will definitely demand that the United States recognize Taiwan as an independent country.
I do. I have always advocate that the US recognize Taiwan as an independent country.

Lol , this is the history you learn.

_20230317233507-png.920704
This is so embarrassing for you.
13 years and this is the best you got?

When? I never said that Taiwan MADE (past tense) China stronger. Am saying that given that CURRENT China and Taiwan are of the same age, post WW II, and that Taiwan progressively got wealthier and more liberal, maybe you should support Taiwan's governance on China.

I do. I have always advocate that the US recognize Taiwan as an independent country.
They fled to Taiwan cause they failed the Chinese nation, currently? they are even in mainland China, you are not that stupid believing in managing a small island like Taiwan is the same of managing a huge country like mainland China with 1.4 billion people, are you?

This is so embarrassing for you.
13 years and this is the best you got?
LOl. you can never aruge with facts and points, this is exactly the " education" you received.

They fled to Taiwan cause they failed the Chinese nation, currently? they are even in mainland China, you are not that stupid believing in managing a small island like Taiwan is the same of managing a huge country like mainland China with 1.4 billion people, are you?
Why not give the KMT a chance? Given the atrocious history of the CPC, the KMT cannot be any worse.

LOl. you can never aruge with facts and points, this is exactly the " education" you received.
Lol sure thing Mr. I support any government who makes China better... but no I don't mean Taiwan... no please don't use my own words against me.....I'm begging you....

Why not give the KMT a chance? Given the atrocious history of the CPC, the KMT cannot be any worse.
They got the first chance and failed, CCP expereineced ups and downs, but so far, it united China and made her strong, why would we change for uncertainty?

but. but. but. in the modern world. No country recognizes Taiwan's independence. lol

And Taiwan "took" all of China's gold reserve in 1949.

Lol sure thing Mr. I support any government who makes China better... but no I don't mean Taiwan... no please don't use my own words against me.....I'm begging you....
Yes, I support government that makes China better, China is getting better, at least we Chinese believe so, so the rest of the non western world.

They got the first chance and failed, CCP expereineced ups and downs, but so far, it united China and made her strong, why would we change for uncertainty?
No matter what the KMT did, they never failed as hard the CCP. But then again maybe you don't see 60 million dead Chinese as a failure.

But we hope you become a suicide bomber to kill Xi. You are the hope of a democratic China. LOL.

Yes, I support government that makes China better, China is getting better, at least we Chinese believe so, so the rest of the non western world.
But Taiwan already made it better and they didn't even kill 60 million Chinese to do it. So you must support the KMT... right?

No matter what the KMT did, they never failed as hard the CCP. But then again maybe you don't see 60 million dead Chinese as a failure.
We don't believe western lies like we don't believe China prepared for 2,000 years to destroy America. Chinese people have the final say about issues on China, not you.

But Taiwan already made it better and they didn't even kill 60 million Chinese to do it. So you must support the KMT... right?
lol, 60 million, and China prepared for 2,000 years to destroy US, right?

_20230317233507-png.920704

The reason why the CPC has its ups and downs is because the CPC violently made sure there were no alternatives for the Chinese people. From that vantage point, the CPC can make as many downs as it is careless and heartless.

Back
Top Bottom