What's new

Opinion: Taiwan should become an independent country recognized by mainland China

I've been to both China and Taiwan.
lets just say these people don't exist in Taiwan
So you admit Taiwan is better?
So that must mean you support Taiwan right?
No one in Taiwan is fishing for gutter oil, that is for sure.
I have always emphasized that you are a suicide bomb brainwashed by the West. lollllllllll

lol. How funny. A suicide bomb brainwashed by the West. LOL

But none of them have people fishing for gutter oil.
Thus better then western ideologically backed CCP government of West Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My obligation is to help suicide bombers return to terrorist training camps. Avoid being brainwashed by the West. LOL

Taiwan says unsafe 'gutter oil' products did not enter Japan

Japan did not import any products made with the "gutter oil" raising growing concern about food safety in Taiwan, the island's health authorities said Friday. Food and Drug Administration Deputy Director-General Chiang Yu-mei said 14 food items made with so-called gutter oil have been exported ...

Last edited:
But none of them have people fishing for gutter oil.
Thus better then western ideologically backed CCP government of West Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see how ridiculous suicide bombs are brainwashed by the West. LOL

Products made from the tainted oil produced by a company in Taiwan have been sold to 12 countries and territories, including Vietnam, Taiwanese health authorities said last week.
Fourteen food items made from the dirty recycled waste oil, known as ‘gutter oil’ in China and Taiwan, have been exported to the United States, France, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, South Africa, Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong and mainland China, The Japan Times quoted Taiwan’s Food and Drug Administration Deputy Director-General, Chiang Yu-mei, as saying on Friday.

So we should understand that these idiots believe that 'democratic China will not use force to unify Taiwan'.lol

China helped armed Iraq, and look what happened. :lol:
US didn't sell weapons to Iraq? are you sure?

Last edited:
Lol sure thing Mr. I support any government who makes China better... but no I don't mean Taiwan... no please don't use my own words against me.....I'm begging you....
Better for what ? Like sure you support Taiwan being a puppet state of the US with bunch of clowns running the so called democratic system as controlled by the US gov and CIA.

China helped armed Iraq, and look what happened. :lol:
Lol, its you Yankees supported the Iraq more than 100% by far more than anyone against Iran in the war, then you yankees stabbed Hussein's Iraq in the back, try to blame on China now, how low can you be.

Last edited:
US didn't sell weapons to Iraq? are you sure?

Were there US jet fighters, tanks, and ships in the Iraqi military?

This man's recollections may differ from your opinion. :lol:

Be careful, if I post a book, it is in my home library. But I know that your reading allowance is rather restricted in China so I will understand if you are more ignorant than you seems.

Were there US jet fighters, tanks, and ships in the Iraqi military?

This man's recollections may differ from your opinion. :lol:

Be careful, if I post a book, it is in my home library. But I know that your reading allowance is rather restricted in China so I will understand if you are more ignorant than you seems.
Iraq bought weapons in the global market from many countries, many from US too, comparing Iraq buying some weapons from China to arming KMT by US during the Chinese civil war only shows you are utterly a troll.

Baluchistan is physically part of Pakistan. Pakistan state has writ over it.
Taiwan is never in human history been part of the CCP and the CCP has never in human history had its writ over it.
So once again, how do you sperate from something you are not a part of?

Somebody doesn't know history. Balochistan joined Pakistan. You're a pan-Islamist hypocrite who wants the CCP destroyed.

You support Uyghur separatists but ignore the concerns of Baloch separatists. What goes on in Taiwan is between the Taiwanese people and the CCP.

Likewise for Balochistan. It's our own matter and so on and so fourth.

Iraq bought weapons in the global market from many countries, many from US too,...
This overly generalized comment means you have no evident, let alone proof, that the US armed Iraq. The context of selling weapons systems, aka 'arming', is that you sell line weapons systems, not support or experimental or specialized. It means there are PUBLIC contracts available for the press to publish. Said K. Aburish was Saddam Hussein's top weapons curator. He wrote that eventually the US, UK, and a few other major Western powers refused to sell, leaving the SU and China. Of course, absent Western sources, where else but the SU and China?

Chapter 6 Marching To Halabja
First, let me state categorically that I have failed to uncover anything resembling coordination between Saddam's suppliers, except that the Americans may have encouraged the sale of French fighter-bomber aircraft to Iraq to undermine the USSR's role as sole supplier of Saddam's air force. Yet even this possibility is remote. After all, the French never listened to anyone when it came to their Middle East policy, of which selling arms to selected clients was the cornerstone. In other words, there was no conspiracy or coordination, let alone a plan.

...comparing Iraq buying some weapons from China to arming KMT by US during the Chinese civil war only shows you are utterly a troll.
The troll here is YOU started with post 94 when you insinuated that US weapons caused the KMT to lose the Chinese civil war.

Somebody doesn't know history. Balochistan joined Pakistan. You're a pan-Islamist hypocrite who wants the CCP destroyed.

You support Uyghur separatists but ignore the concerns of Baloch separatists. What goes on in Taiwan is between the Taiwanese people and the CCP.

Likewise for Balochistan. It's our own matter and so on and so fourth.
LOL, one day I am a murtad, the next I am a plan-Islamist.
Whatever I am, I know my shit and know that West Taiwan needs to be returned to Taiwan.

LOL, one day I am a murtad, the next I am a plan-Islamist.
Whatever I am, I know my shit and know that West Taiwan needs to be returned to Taiwan.

You could be a pan-Islamist or someone pretending to be one of us to frame us. But Taiwan will not become independent before everyone else.

Balochistan, Basque region, Northern Ireland, Western Sahara, all those regions in India and the rest of the world will become independent first.

This overly generalized comment means you have no evident, let alone proof, that the US armed Iraq. The context of selling weapons systems, aka 'arming', is that you sell line weapons systems, not support or experimental or specialized. It means there are PUBLIC contracts available for the press to publish. Said K. Aburish was Saddam Hussein's top weapons curator. He wrote that eventually the US, UK, and a few other major Western powers refused to sell, leaving the SU and China. Of course, absent Western sources, where else but the SU and China?

Chapter 6 Marching To Halabja
First, let me state categorically that I have failed to uncover anything resembling coordination between Saddam's suppliers, except that the Americans may have encouraged the sale of French fighter-bomber aircraft to Iraq to undermine the USSR's role as sole supplier of Saddam's air force. Yet even this possibility is remote. After all, the French never listened to anyone when it came to their Middle East policy, of which selling arms to selected clients was the cornerstone. In other words, there was no conspiracy or coordination, let alone a plan.

The troll here is YOU started with post 94 when you insinuated that US weapons caused the KMT to lose the Chinese civil war.
You said you will arm Taiwan and I told you it's not the first time you did so. China armed Iraq? everyone knows it's a lie and you were intentionally lying. and what I said are all truth, US did arm KMT during the Chinese civii war, you also militarily supported puppet government in Vietnam, Afghanistan... they all didn't end up well.

China armed Iraq? everyone knows it's a lie and you were intentionally lying.
The Great Chinese Firewall must be good...That 'everyone' must be all Chinese...

During the Iran–Iraq War from 1980 to 1988 China was one of the main suppliers to all sides in the war. In fact, China had played both sides during the war and had sent arms to both Iran and Iraq.​

But at the height of the Iran-Iraq War it may have been Communist China who benefited from a gargantuan arms deal the world has forgotten.​
By 1981 Iraq was well on its way to becoming the world’s largest arms importer and when the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact couldn’t deliver enough T-55 and T-62 medium tanks, alternatives were explored.

Who/what were the 'alternatives'?

China also supplied 750 YW 531 armored personnel carriers; several hundred 130mm howitzers; a quartet of H-6D bombers; and dozens of F-7 fighter jets transited via Egypt.​
Between the figures collected by SIPRI 30 years ago and other open sources on Iraqi tank strength circa the Gulf War, Iraq did amass at least 5,000 tanks and 4,000 were supplied by the Soviet Union and its allies.​

For what Saddam Hussein wanted for the Iraqi military, of the SU's allies, China had the best manufacturing capacity to provide.

By the way, in Said K. Aburish "The Politics Of Revenge"...

Chapter 8 An Aimless War
In combat, the American-trained Iranian Air Force put up a formidable defence. Their F-4 and F-5 aircraft were superior to anything in Saddam's arsenal, and it was a case of one-on-one aerial dogfights rather than a strategic air war.​

So we, meaning including the SU and China, saw two major conflicts, Iraq-Iran War and Desert Storm, where US combat aircrafts and US-trained pilots spanked their opponents. Your PLA did not reformed from a vacuum. Desert Storm was an 'Oh Shit' moment for PLA leadership. They knew right then and there that what happened Viet Nam and Korea no longer applies, or at least rendered %75 invalid.

Now there is Taiwan.

Back
Top Bottom