What's new

Opinion: Taiwan should become an independent country recognized by mainland China

Says the Chinese commie spending 13 YEARS on PAKISTAN defence forum.
I am Pakistani, I have every right to be here.
You on the other....are just an obsessed Chinese commie who has made a living here.
of course. Suicide bombs have the right to be used anywhere. We just find a suicide bomb brainwashed by the West very interesting.

We don't believe western lies like we don't believe China prepared for 2,000 years to destroy America. Chinese people have the final say about issues on China, not you.
LOL
bro, you are so pathetic.
you found a random shitty American and now are straw manning the hell out of it.
But hey, its the only tool you have to counter the overwhelming facts I'm throwing your way.
You are hoping I will be distracted by your nonsense and forget you said you would support any government that makes China better.... which the KMT did....so you support the KMT.

The reason why the CPC has its ups and downs is because the CPC violently made sure there were no alternatives for the Chinese people. From that vantage point, the CPC can make as many downs as it is careless and heartless.
We don't look at a bigger picture, after KMT fled to Taiwan till now, China developed fast and is in a much better position. you are just brainwashed to believe running Taiwan is the same as running China, which is so dumb.

LOL
bro, you are so pathetic.
you found a random shitty American and now are straw manning the hell out of it.
But hey, its the only tool you have to counter the overwhelming facts I'm throwing your way.
You are hoping I will be distracted by your nonsense and forget you said you would support any government that makes China better.... which the KMT did....so you support the KMT.
That's a senior US politician, her and you, at lease we got two already.

We don't look at a bigger picture, after KMT fled to Taiwan till now, China developed fast and is in a much better position. you are just brainwashed to believe running Taiwan is the same as running China, which is so dumb.
I've been to both China and Taiwan.
lets just say these people don't exist in Taiwan

So if the CPC made a mess out of larger China, why should Taiwan take a chance on the CPC way of governance on smaller Taiwan?

I've been to both China and Taiwan.
lets just say these people don't exist in Taiwan
How big is Taiwan, how big is mainland China? there are many thing you can't find in Taiwan and you can find them in mainland China, why the surprise?

So if the CPC made a mess out of larger China, why should Taiwan take a chance on the CPC way of governance on smaller Taiwan?
Taiwan is a province, they can choose one country, two systems.

How big is Taiwan, how big is mainland China? there are many thing you can't find in Taiwan and you can find them in mainland China, why the surprise?
So you admit Taiwan is better?
So that must mean you support Taiwan right?
No one in Taiwan is fishing for gutter oil, that is for sure.

So you admit Taiwan is better?
So that must mean you support Taiwan right?
No one in Taiwan is fishing for gutter oil, that is for sure.
Taiwan is better? when? just because of gutter oil? are you kidding me? US has mass shootings, drugs and homelessness.... so you US is the worst country in the world?

Taiwan is better? when? just because of gutter oil? are you kidding me? US has mass shootings, drugs and homelessness.... so you US is the worst country in the world?
But none of them have people fishing for gutter oil.
Thus better then western ideologically backed CCP government of West Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taiwan is an independent country.
Why your govenrment doesn't say so?

But none of them have people fishing for gutter oil.
Thus better then western ideologically backed CCP government of West Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, shouting slogans won't change anything, Taiwan is getting less and less countries who recognize it.

Why your govenrment doesn't say so?
Because of necessary political expediency. I have no problems admitting that. But that does not detract from the PRACTICAL reality that Taiwan is an independent country in all aspects of what make a sovereign state.

Because of necessary political expediency. I have no problems admitting that. But that does not detract from the PRACTICAL reality that Taiwan is an independent country in all aspects of what make a sovereign state.
So what you say means nothing, even Taiwan doens't say Taiwan an independent country.

alx1avammlp31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom