What's new

Opinion: Taiwan should become an independent country recognized by mainland China

You are welcome for not anwsering questions.
BAHAHA, just parroting my post. I have said it before, no one smart does a job for over 13 years and not get a promotion.
But here you are, still stuck making posts on PDF.
I will say again, the CCP has never in human history controlled Taiwan.
Taiwan, however, under the KMT has controlled mainland China. Sounds like West Taiwan needs to come back to mainland Taiwan under the legitimate Chinese government of Taiwan.

BAHAHA, just parroting my post. I have said it before, no one smart does a job for over 13 years and not get a promotion.
Taiwan, however, under the KMT has controlled mainland China. Sounds like West Taiwan needs to come back to mainland Taiwan under the legitimate Chinese government of Taiwan.
I guess you got several promotions in PDF , lol, again, is this thread about CCP or mainland China? can you tell the difference?

The CCP is not a country. China is a country and Taiwan is part of China.

Why better than a slave to whites like you.
lol
CCP bot strategy:
1. distract from the topic
2. throw personal insults
3. cry to mods about how the thread is going off rails
4. Get thread shut down and maybe a few strikes for the other guy.

They certainly don't pay you enough to come up with new things.

The CCP is not a country. China is a country and Taiwan is part of China.
Agreed, China is part of Taiwan under the legitimate Chinese government of Taiwan.

lol
CCP bot strategy:
1. distract from the topic
2. throw personal insults
3. cry to mods about how the thread is going off rails
4. Get thread shut down and maybe a few strikes for the other guy.

They certainly don't pay you enough to come up with new things.
Crying for mods? I don't do that, it's you and you follow white cheerleaders always do this.
Personal insults? lol..., see who is talking, you started personal insults everytime you argue, get any shame?

Saying that because Communist party or PRC never rule Taiwan (because it is the nationalist/KMT/ROC that rule Taiwan) therefore Taiwan does not belong to China, is just sophistry.

That is like saying that because the Federal Republic of Germany never rule East Germany (because it is the Nazi and then the German Democratic Republic that rule East Germany) before the reunification, therefore East Germany does not belong to Germany.

But everybody knows that both East and West Germany are part of Germany, just like both Taiwan and Mainland China are part of China.

Crying for mods? I don't do that, it's you and you follow white cheerleaders always do this.
Personal insults? lol..., see who is talking, you started personal insults everytime you argue, get any shame?
:lol::lol::lol:
Anyways, West Taiwan needs to be reunited under the legitimate Chinese government of Taiwan.
Right now it is occupied by a bunch of white worshiping slaves who have taken on the westerns ideology of communism.

:lol::lol::lol:
Anyways, West Taiwan needs to be reunited under the legitimate Chinese government of Taiwan.
Right now it is occupied by a bunch of white worshiping slaves who have taken on the westerns ideology of communism.
LOl, I m not a communist and I don't believe in communism, I don't really care about whoever rules China as long as they can make China strong and prosperous.

LOl, I m not a communist and I don't believe in communism, I don't really care about whoever rules China as long as they can make China strong and prosperous.
KMT Made real China (Taiwan) much more prosperous then West Taiwan. So under your logic you MUST support Taiwan right?
Naw, you are just a liar who is only here for that sweet commie money you get paid.

KMT Made real China (Taiwan) much more prosperous then West Taiwan. So under your logic you MUST support Taiwan right?
Naw, you are just a liar who is only here for that sweet commie money you get paid.
Why are you so ignorant, why did they flee to Taiwan in the first place? (1912–1949)

lOl, someone just now was talking about me using personal attack but just can't quit using them. lol

Why are you so ignorant, why did they fleed to Taiwan in the first place? (1912–1949)
lol, back to personal insults.

The real Chinese government was defeated by a bunch of wester stooges who were backed by western ideology of communism, and western weapons.
Once the Western stooges got power, they actually destroyed Chinese history and culture. If it wasn't for the dedication of the true Chinese patriots who sent much of the treasure from the forbidden city to Taiwan, we would have lost much of the beautiful and ancient Chinese history.

Back
Top Bottom