What's new

Opinion: Taiwan should become an independent country recognized by mainland China

The real Chinese government was defeated by a bunch of wester stooges who were backed by western ideology of communism, and western weapons.
Once the Western stooges got power, they actually destroyed Chinese history and culture. If it wasn't for the dedication of the true Chinese patriots who sent much of the treasure from the forbidden city to Taiwan, we would have lost much of the beautiful and ancient Chinese history.
The Chinese history can only be decided and written by the Chinese people, who are you?

The Chinese history can only be decided and written by the Chinese people, who are you?
Literally not a thing.
What you mean to say is
"we have a right to make up our own propaganda and force our people to learn fake history, so plz don't ruin that"
To which my answer is,
lol, get rekt.

LOl, I m not a communist and I don't believe in communism, I don't really care about whoever rules China as long as they can make China strong and prosperous.
KMT Made real China (Taiwan) much more prosperous then West Taiwan. So under your logic you MUST support Taiwan right?
Naw, you are just a liar who is only here for that sweet commie money you get paid.
Usually, the PDF Chinese do not read their sources and because of that often their sources do not support their arguments. In this case, he does not even read his own posts. :lol:

Literally not a thing.
What you mean to say is
"we have a right to make up our own propaganda and force our people to learn fake history, so plz don't ruin that"
To which my answer is,
lol, get rekt.
Who are you to talk about Chinese history, lol, how much do you know anything at all.

Usually, the PDF Chinese do not read their sources and because of that often their sources do not support their arguments. In this case, he does not even read his own posts. :lol:
No, Chinese read sources from both Chinese and English sources but you don't.

RIGHT!!!
Like how did he make such a stupid mistake?
Did he not see me coming with that response?
He must be getting old, trolling online, even for money, does take a lot out of you.

RIGHT!!!
He must be getting old, trolling online, even for money, does take a lot out of you.
Everyone can see you are trolling, not me.

Who are you to talk about Chinese history, lol, how much do you know anything at all.

No, Chinese read sources from both Chinese and English sources but you don't.
More than you since I wasn't forced to go through "patriotic education."
Also, this might be news to you but you know university is a thing right?
like people can go to school to learn things?
Makes sense that you don't know about this since your only source of information is the glorious CCP.

How do you separate from something you were never a part of?
It's like saying Azad Kashmir wants to separate from India.

lol
Any ways, your glorious leader has seen the affect Russian invasion of Ukraine has had on Russia. Pooh won't be seriously beating war drums for a while.
If CCP abandons Taiwan. This will be a true disaster for CCP governance. You said that the Russia Ukraine war will affect how CCP will recover Taiwan. This can only prove that you have been brainwashed by the West.

It's like the West believes that 'democratic China will not use force to unify Taiwan'... A very ridiculous and childish idea.

BTW, I am at Shanghai Disneyland. Are you in a terrorist training camp?

Makes sense that you don't know about this since your only source of information is the glorious CCP.
ha, you think you know China better than Chinese? it only shows how ignorant you are. you are just obsessed wih CCP, it's a mental disease.

oh i 'm sorry. I thought you were educated at a terrorist training camp.

If CCP abandons Taiwan. This will be a true disaster for CCP governance. You said that the Russia Ukraine war will affect how CCP will recover Taiwan. This can only prove that you have been brainwashed by the West.

It's like the West believes that 'democratic China will not use force to unify Taiwan'... A very ridiculous and childish idea.

BTW, I am at Shanghai Disneyland. Are you in a terrorist training camp?
- Follows a dictatorship that is based on a western ideology (Communism)
- calls others "brainwashed by the west"
You can't make this shit up

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

RIGHT!!!
Legally, he is not a communist because most likely the CPC did not accept him. The Party is quite picky. But the reason he said he is not a communist is because he does not want to be associated with the atrocious history the CPC did in China. So he had to salvage face for the CPC by saying 'whoever' make China strong and prosperous gets his support. Ultimately, it is an inevitable stupid mistake, inevitable because he insisted on carrying on the argument. Now, we have it on record that Mr. beijingstumber tacitly support Taiwan.

ha, you think you know China better than Chinese? it only shows how ignorant you are. you are just obsessed wih CCP, it's a mental disease.
Says the Chinese commie spending 13 YEARS on PAKISTAN defence forum.
I am Pakistani, I have every right to be here.
You on the other....are just an obsessed Chinese commie who has made a living here.

Says the Chinese commie spending 13 YEARS on PAKISTAN defence forum.
I am Pakistani, I have every right to be here.
You on the other....are just an obsessed Chinese commie who has made a living here.
But why are you so obsessed with CCP, what did they do to you? I don't even support Xi's 3rd term and many Chinese government policies, don't tell me you don't know that.

Back
Top Bottom