What's new

Only election on 3 Hazara seat in KP rest 32 PTI will win with big margin

Everybody free to be a dreamer, only an organized party will get success in KP not like PTI which itself victim of Party irregularities, The could get success in a few places only.

lol dude, PMLN got how many seats in 2008? one?

KPK is not some typical punjab area where you can support wadera jaagirdar and bradri and win it, pathans consider ideology more than wadera jaagirdars

Rahimullah Sb knows what he's talking about - the 'silent' voter which will play it's decisive role in KPK.

KPK is not some typical punjab area where you can support wadera jaagirdar and bradri and win it, pathans consider ideology more than wadera jaagirdars

Issue here not about Punjab, Sindh or Balochistan but possibilities of taking lead in elections so spare me from this ethnic discrimination. For me all are Pakistani. A duplicate system already in power in KP when you talk about Jaagirdar, wadera.

PTI Got a great chance to score some seats in KPK , But JUI-F and ANP cannot be ignored . They still are the old political players of KPK's ground , They understand the locals and their demands . Its not necessary that silent voters would only support Imran . Its because they understands that their problems are bit different and more difficult to resolve for a party which depends on slogans. This tsunami is getting more limited to a least damaging flood.

yes that is why in karachi they don't support MQM because they don't like MQM ideology! and terrorism i guess?

Rahimullah Sb knows what he's talking about - the 'silent' voter which will play it's decisive role in KPK.
Silent voters are ok with IK but question is how to mobilize them on the D Day.
A massive neffort is needed to bring people from their Drawing rooms to Polling Stations.what I see is just pumphlets distributions and sms, they wont work on the day. you need door to door convincing on the D Day. if only 10% of non participative voters come and cast their votes then there will be BiG BiG Surprises for all.

A massive neffort is needed to bring people from their Drawing rooms to Polling Stations.what I see is just pumphlets distributions and sms, they wont work on the day. you need door to door convincing on the D Day. if only 10% of non participative voters come and cast their votes then there will be BiG BiG Surprises for all.

IF these people don't come to vote then seriously they should stop talking!because clearly there is no use talking and chit chatting when you don't wish to get up and work for change!

Allah help those who help themselves!

General Musharaf also kept claiming silent majority was with him. That silent majority remained silent and general went home.

KP is entirely different when it comes to politics. Normally they vote for a party that is expected to win in center so that their grants and money is not threatened.

Lets wait for the election day an everything shall be clear.

...and the Tabdeeli ******* Campaign is specifically made for this purpose - to make people realise the power of their vote... and honestly speaking I've met courses of people (elderly and ****** rich) who didn't vote in their lifetime, but this time, they said we'll vote for the first time and it would be none other than Imran Khan.

Optimism is good, but this is bit too much. KPK will probably see ANP in the majority once again.

and starting tomorrow i will fart perfume

Kal ka kaam aaj kar, aaj ka kaam abhi kar :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom