What's new

Only election on 3 Hazara seat in KP rest 32 PTI will win with big margin

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Raheem Allah Yousef senior media person from KP told BBC Urdu that in KP there will be fight on only 3 seats in Hazara Div. on rest of 32 seat no candidate can even get 10000 votes against PTI/Imran Khan.

541921_10151558461997240_1293351236_n.jpg

A very big claim made by a very senior KPK journalist but i personally believe its little too early to make such claims, strong election campaign hold the key.

I have few friends from different area's in KP and for long time they have been telling IK will win in KP.

what about JUI-F,PML N, & ANP! anp will certainly win its key seats.

i think over all Imran will not get more than 10 seats in KPK. the main competition will be in PUNJAB!!

How many seats has PML-N is KP in past not must. JUI-F and ANP are finished according to polls. And KP has alawys been known for change they are not like Punjab Sindh. In punjab its family system and in some areas ppl are "slaves" to some landlord same is with rual area's in Sindh were ppl dont have any choice. But NOT THIS TIME. I just came back from Pakistan and belive me how ppl think and there knowledge has changed how they will vote.

what about JUI-F,PML N, & ANP! anp will certainly win its key seats.

i think over all Imran will not get more than 10 seats in KPK. the main competition will be in PUNJAB!!

There are Seven not 3 seat of hazara division and 5 of them are Hindku speaking majority, which is considered a strong hold of Muslim league since 1940's. So main contest will be in 3 district of hazara with 5 national and about 20 provincial seat.

I have few friends from different area's in KP and for long time they have been telling IK will win in KP.

No doubt PTI is very strong in KP but like i said things can change very quickly but at the same time i have a feeling PTI wud end up winning most of the seats in KP.

This is shear exageration on the part of RUYZ, in Hazara, i can talk about Mansehra 2 seats NA 20 and NA21, here on one seat 21 PML is in strong position until and unless there is one to one competition between PMLN and PTI, in that scenario PTI has a slight chance if their netizen voters come out on the day and make some effort to get he people to polling stations.
On NA21, there will be JUI along with PTI and PMLN, this constituency is rugged tarrain mountainous region. the condidate who can buy votes from KalaDhaka can be a serious threat to others. Interestingly, JUI candidate(Laiq Khan) is brother of PTI candidate in NA20-Azam khan. also Nawaz sherif son in law-safdar is contesting there on PML ticket, chances of stong fight between JUI and PMLn.
in KPK PTI is not as strong as publicised because of few cities. rural areas politics is different game-all know that.

I am surprised why a senior journalist like rahimullah yousafzai would make such a claim. PTI is definately strong in urban centres or districts with high literacy rate but there is a question mark on their performance in rural areas with low literacy rate...ANP has done tremendous developmental and educational work in their traditional strongholds particularly mardan and charsada. In my own district lakki marwat, PTI presence is very minimal due to very low literacy rate and due to presence of powerful politicial families like saifullahs , haji kabir family, malak imran, anwar hayat khan, pir zakorri family and other khans. Even maulana fazlur rehman is contesting from lakki marwat...Bannu saw miraculous developments and progress under akram khan durrani during his times as chief mininister...Bannu would vote for JUI-F for very long time.

Sohail Warriach also said PTI is likely to win more than 20 seats and form government(this doesnot not include haraza wal seats), others have little or no chance !!

Eat your hearts out Patwariyooo @ice_man !!

Last edited by a moderator:
The media and surveys are trying hard to show that PTI's popularity has reduced but thats not true! Every other Pakistani supports Imran khan!

not sure how much of this may be from his personal bias but all in all he is a very good analyst in my view. have been following his analysis on taliban fiasco since 2008.

there is only one PA candidate for PTI in the whole Sargodha district which has 2 NA seaths and 4/5 PA seats. why is this the case? i wonder how many more districts will have a similar situation @Leader

there is only one PA candidate for PTI in the whole Sargodha district which has 2 NA seaths and 4/5 PA seats. why is this the case? i wonder how many more districts will have a similar situation @Leader

this is not true. Noon Hayat is up against Nawaz Sharif from NA 66

there are candidates on other seats as well...

its just they are party workers and young people, not sons/daughters of known families !!

you decide, we survive !!

Raheem Allah Yousef senior media person from KP told BBC Urdu that in KP there will be fight on only 3 seats in Hazara Div. on rest of 32 seat no candidate can even get 10000 votes against PTI/Imran Khan.

541921_10151558461997240_1293351236_n.jpg

Everybody free to be a dreamer, only an organized party will get success in KP not like PTI which itself victim of Party irregularities, The could get success in a few places only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom