What's new

One-state-solution? Two-state-solution? Well, what about the Move-State-Solution

:omghaha:

Why would Jews who have been in that region since before anyone even heard of 'palestinains' or Islam be the ones to move?

Jews are in their birthplace. 'palestinian' Arabs are from ARABIA. Israel is not geographically in Arabia.

Therefore the so-called 'palestinians' need to go back to Arabia.

Even the 'palestinian' surnames tell you that they are from Arabia.

:omghaha:

Why would Jews who have been in that region since before anyone even heard of 'palestinains' or Islam be the ones to move?

Jews are in their birthplace. 'palestinian' Arabs are from ARABIA. Israel is not geographically in Arabia.

Therefore the so-called 'palestinians' need to go back to Arabia.

Even the 'palestinian' surnames tell you that they are from Arabia.

Based on your logic shouldn't all the Americans and Australians be thrown back and the land should be given back to natives?

Based on your logic shouldn't all the Americans and Australians be thrown back and the land should be given back to natives?

What are you on about, you turnip?

I'm not the one posing the question. Some other idiot posed the question and I'm merely laughing at how ridiculous it is to throw the natives out in favour of a new people called 'palestinians'.

Jews have been there 3,800 years. Long before your Islam, your Mosques, your Al Aqsa and your 'palestinians'.

It's like saying the native Americans should be thrown out of America.

Silly Muslims and their need to rape/steal everyone else's lands :lol:

I'm not the one posing the question. Some other idiot posed the question and I'm merely laughing at how ridiculous it is to throw the natives out in favour of a new people called 'palestinians'.

Jews have been there 3,800 years. Long before your Islam, your Mosques, your Al Aqsa and your 'palestinians'.

I had no idea that Eastern Europeans were native to the Middle East. You Learn so much on PDF.

Which native Jews? Ones who came from Europe?

You didn't answer the question, let me ask again do you support that all immigrants should be thrown out and America should be given back to Red-Indians and Australia to Aboriginal people?

Only if you had read little bit of history than you would have knew that Europeans have done the most looting and plundering and occupying lands all over the globe. And it was Romans and then Christians who did massacre of Jews.

I had no idea that Eastern Europeans were native to the Middle East. You Learn so much on PDF.

I had no idea you can have the surname "Al Masri" which translates to "The Egyptian" and call yourself a 'palestinian'

LOL

3,800 years in that land. NOTHING you Islamist NAZIS can do about it.

Which native Jews? Ones who came from Europe?

You didn't answer the question, let me ask again do you support that all immigrants should be thrown out and America should be given back to Red-Indians and Australia to Aboriginal people?

Only if you had read little bit of history than you would have knew that Europeans have done the most looting and plundering and occupying lands all over the globe. And it was Romans and then Christians who did massacre of Jews.
Tell me what the Arabian entity is doing outside of Arabia claiming land that isn't theirs?

I would honestly invite the Jews to Romania,make it the Israeli-Romanian Federation so we can quit all the drama.I am pretty sure they will develop the country beyond imagination,i would learn Hebrew because it will be a state language alongside Romanian and that will be that.

Ofcourse,they would relocate all their industry,know how in here and level all of what they've build in Israel,let the Palestinians start a new,which i'm sure it will be a fiasco.

I would honestly invite the Jews to Romania,make it the Israeli-Romanian Federation so we can quit all the drama.I am pretty sure they will develop the country beyond imagination,i would learn Hebrew because it will be a state language alongside Romanian and that will be that.

Ofcourse,they would relocate all their industry,know how in here and level all of what they've build in Israel,let the Palestinians start a new,which i'm sure it will be a fiasco.
After what happened to them throughout history, culminating in the holocaust, jewish people would be wary of being part of anything except a jewish nation. Everywhere they have lived, they were persecuted - by christians and by muslims. They would not want to live in any nation that is not their own.

Don't avoid questions - First tell me

What Europeans are doing outside Europe and claiming America and Australia?

Who did massacre of Jews and destroyed their temples?
Depends on which period of history you want to examine. Who detroyed the second temple? Who destroyed the first? Not Europeans, by any stretch of imagination.

Jewish people, since the destruction of the second temple, were always outcasts - whether they lived on Europe or Asia (except Inndia), they always lived on the periphery of cities, in ghettoes. They were never allowed to be part of the mainstream in any country. The people you call "european" were never British or French or German, they always lived in ghettos with their own identity.

Throughout history, christians first and muslims later persecuted them. You know as well as I do, the anti semitism inherent in islam, beginning with the quran.

As far as the jewish people are concerned, in 1948 they were simply returning to the land that their forefathers wre thrown out of.

I have to reiterate that I am not taking sides - I am fully aware of the injustices suffered by the Palestinians (mostly muslims) who were dispossessed in 1948. I want all people over there to have a state for themselves - but your pretence that the jews have no business to be there is a farce.

Last edited:
There's even more space in Saudi Arabia for Palestinians. What's more, even the state religion is same, compared to Jews living in a Christian country like the U.S. The money that Saudi Sheikhs throw at scantily clad dancers would be more than enough to give a great future to all Palestinians. In comparison, U.S. itself is laden under debt - too little to sustain such an influx.

Best solution:

10325277_843087482390895_357429303368638345_n.jpg

There's even more space in Saudi Arabia for Palestinians. What's more, even the state religion is same, compared to Jews living in a Christian country like the U.S. The money that Saudi Sheikhs throw at scantily clad dancers would be more than enough to give a great future to all Palestinians. In comparison, U.S. itself is laden under debt - too little to sustain such an influx.

Best solution:

10325277_843087482390895_357429303368638345_n.jpg

I dont like your signature.

Back
Top Bottom