What's new

Prime Minister of Israel: The two-state solution is the right solution..and we want peace relations with all our neighbors

the lack of genuine political Arab unity. The only thing that can actually turn the Middle East into a genuinely successful region once again like it was the case throughout millennia.
I don't think there ever was political unity among Arabs. The Caliphate was under nominal tutelage of the Quraish, who had rivalry among themselves. Today there is Arab League which has proven incapable of prempting Arab wars and the ones that start go out of control. Millions of Syrians, Yemenis, Libyans, and Somalis are refugees in their own land, in other countries, including in the West.

I don't think there ever was political unity among Arabs. The Caliphate was under nominal tutelage of the Quraish, who had rivalry among themselves. Today there is Arab League which has proven incapable of prempting Arab wars and the ones that start go out of control. Millions of Syrians, Yemenis, Libyans, and Somalis are refugees in their own land, in other countries, including in the West.
All of those were communist regimes! they fell with the USSR..

Most Arabas are united today..and impose their policy against Usrael and its main Backer the US,, Like it or not..

Seems like it. Israel/GCC alliance can happen though
The two states solution was initiated by KSA..

I remember waking up to anti Israeli rants on newspaper op-eds on a daily basis. Changes that took place over the last 8-10 years have been incredible. Two state solution is the only way to go. Glad that everyone is unanimously warming up to it now.

Had I gotten a shekel every time I hear Israelis saying they want a two-state solution, my net worth would be more than Pakistan's GDP.

Let's say there is a solution: what land will you give them? Israel would have an internal issue with nationalists and religious zealots, if they went back to its 1960s borders.

This is similar to the Aman Ki Asha nonsense between Pakistan and India, and we saw how that turned out.

Last edited:
Had I gotten a shekel every time I har Israelis saying they want a two-state solution, my net worth would be more than Pakistan's GDP.

Let's say there is a solution: what land will you give them? Israel would have an internal issue with nationalists and religious zealots, if they went back to its 1960s borders.

This is similar to the Aman Ki Asha nonsense between Pakistan and India, and we saw how that turned out.
It's pretty different.. patient..patient..

Most Arabas are united today..and impose their policy against Usrael and its main Backer the US,, Like it or not.
Arabs impose their policy on USA and Israel? No one outside the Arab world would agree with that assessment. It is a happy proclamation, in line with Arabs are united. Ground reality and proclamations are different.

Last edited:
This is an issue of religion, bigger than Palestine. Palestinian people and cause aren't of concern when it comes to the larger dynamics of social, religious and political relations. If Israel and Jews as seen as part of region from a cultural and religious sense. Then Jews will influence lifestyle and beliefs of Arabs. It won't be other way around as they are stubborn people who want their way only. Islam would have to be done away with if you are going to allow modern Jewish perspective, beliefs, and outlooks on life to be imposed on your society. The general public is not ready to make such a decision on Islam. This is why there so much talk of this Jewish-Arab honeymoon that isn't yet to happen. As it's a big deal and could have big consequences.

That is my opinion and people may disagree. I personally will never allow Jews to impose anything on me and will never allow them to behave as majority in a region where they are minority. And I most certainly don't agree with their beliefs , perspectives and outlooks on life. And I am suspicious of their reformation of their religion , such as coming out lately claiming Hell , afterlife and judgement aren't Jewish beliefs. I see them as actual Satan worshippers that are working to spread disbelief out of abhorrence towards God.

(This not because my Palestinian background. Palestinians actually get along fine with Jews, especially those living abroad. They even think there is religious similarities between Muslims and Jews. I personally do not. I think one group is literal Satan worshippers and people with disturbing habit for control. They actually believe God appointed them to be as society's leaders for humanity. I certainly don't see them as that way).

Arabs impose their policy on USA and Israel? No one outside the Arab world would agree with that assessment. It is a happy proclamation in line with, Arabs are united. Ground reality and proclamations are different.
Not different. it is reality.. difficult to accept for most,, but it is reality..

Last edited:
This is an issue of religion, bigger than Palestine. Palestinian people and cause aren't of concern when it comes to the larger dynamics of social, religious and political relations. If Israel and Jews as seen as part of region from a cultural and religious sense. Then Jews will influence lifestyle and beliefs of Arabs. It won't be other way around as they are stubborn people who want their way only. Islam would have to be done away with if you are going to allow modern Jewish perspective, beliefs, and outlooks on life to be imposed on your society. The general public is not ready to make such a decision on Islam. This is why there so much talk of this Jewish-Arab honeymoon that isn't yet to happen. As it's a big deal and could have big consequences.

That is my opinion and people may disagree. I personally will never allow Jews to impose anything on me and will never allow them to behave as majority in a region where they are minority. And I most certainly don't agree with their beliefs , perspectives and outlooks on life. And I am suspicious of their reformation of their religion , such as coming out lately claiming Hell , afterlife and judgement aren't Jewish beliefs. I see them as actual Satan worshippers that are working to spread disbelief out of abhorrence towards God.

(This not because my Palestinian background. Palestinians actually get along fine with Jews, especially those living abroad. They even think there is religious similarities between Muslims and Jews. I personally do not. I think one group is literal Satan worshippers and people with disturbing habit for control. They actually believe God appointed them to be as society's leaders for humanity. I certainly don't se them as that way).
Brother.. Palestinian Christians as well as Muslims have fought the Usraeli western occupation together throughout time..

Last edited:
If Israel and Jews as seen as part of region from a cultural and religious sense. Then Jews will influence lifestyle and beliefs of Arabs.
Not Jews, but America has political, military, cultural and social domination over Arabs. Pro American Arabs do not consider it imperialism when America kills Arabs in their wars. This suggests Arab unity is possible under foreign hegemony -- either American/UK or Russian/Iranian. The latter has pockets of influence left in the Arab world. America is for the most part effectively the modern Khalifah. We see Arab challengers are put down with the help of other Arabs. Semitic civilization has a strong legacy of imperial domination which began over 2000 years ago when it became divided between Greek/Roman and Persian empire influence.

With all due respect, are you seriously comparing Arabs with tiny Iran (in comparison)?

A world map might help you here.

1663413201315.png
When asked, why Pakistan looked to the west instead of towards the wider Muslim Ummah especially the numerous arabs states, he said
"0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 0"

@Abu Shaleh Rumi

Would they return Palestinian lands?or stop settlement? I doubt it ...

With all due respect, are you seriously comparing Arabs with tiny Iran (in comparison)?

A world map might help you here.
LOL, even tiny israel is too much for tribal arabs and you are talking about Iran.

That map shows autocratic unstable states.
So Arabs are their own worst enemies. If Arabs united, they would become a world power like before. With the expected population growth of the Arab world by 2050, that alone is bound to make them an economic powerhouse.

And honestly speaking, look at it from the outside, Iran is used (often) as a bogeyman by the Arab leaderships in order for people to forget the real elephant in the room which is the lack of genuine political Arab unity. The only thing that can actually turn the Middle East into a genuinely successful region once again like it was the case throughout millennia.

Anyway the key remains the Palestinian/Arab-Israeli rivalry and internal Arab dynamics.
Blah blah blah, lets us know when arabs unite.
It's our Arab-obsessed Bangladeshi friend
LOL, arab obsessed? Arabs are inferior compared to the Jews. The World knows it. Im just enjoying your arabs this arabs that arabs stronk comments. Its funny...

Seems like it. Israel/GCC alliance can happen though
Jews own arabs now. Arabs are much more afraid of Iran. So, they accepted Jewish supremacy. :D

Most Arabas are united today..and impose their policy against Usrael and its main Backer the US,, Like it or not..
We non arabs find this statement amusing...:rofl:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom