What's new

One-state-solution? Two-state-solution? Well, what about the Move-State-Solution

Actually Sir, we also do it in real life.
India invaded, defeated and split in half a neighbouring Muslim country. Read all about it.

india didn't "split" anything. East and West Pakistan were already split by thousands of miles.

Moreover, East and West Pakistan were already "split" politically, culturally, and geographically...and there was already a CIVIL WAR going on between these wings.

india just helped East Pakistan to win their freedom from West Pakistan. Stop living in fool's paradise.

indians haven't taken any form of revenge from Muslims. Not even 0.000001% of what Muslims did to india.

Sorry, but truth hurts. Specially for inferior people.

india didn't "split" anything. East and West Pakistan were already split by thousands of miles.

Moreover, East and West Pakistan were already "split" politically, culturally, and geographically...and there was already a CIVIL WAR going on between these wings.

india just helped East Pakistan to win their freedom from West Pakistan. Stop living in fool's paradise.

indians haven't taken any form of revenge from Muslims. Not even 0.000001% of what Muslims did to india.

Sorry, but truth hurts. Specially for inferior people.
Couldn't care less for the excuses pal. Deal with it. Got your nation invaded, your army defeated and your nation split into 2 by inferior people. Heck all kinds of inferior people - the Hindus, Jews, Sikhs and...even the Bengalis!

The day Muslims unite these tough guys will be running like headless chickens. Its a fact and they know it. Hope i can see that happen in my lifetime.

Couldn't care less for the excuses pal. Deal with it. Got your nation invaded, your army defeated and your nation split into 2 by inferior people. Heck all kinds of inferior people - the Hindus, Jews, Sikhs and...even the Bengalis!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, india divided turkic peoples. I know.

Moreover, you didn't do sh!t. Keep living in delusions, "pal" ....East and West Pakistan were already divided and were in a civil war. You just helped one wing to win over other wing.

Also, for hinuds, 12 days of "invasion" is enough as a revenge for "8 centuries" of invasions, rule, destruction, humiliation, and division of your holy motherland.

:lol:

I think Indians are too blinded by their dislike for not only Pakistanis (who happen to be Muslim) but also for Indian Muslims themselves. I have only seen one Indian user in this forum who was against Israel, and he was Indian-American.
I hope they come to their senses eventually.

In any case Israel is loosing internationally. Im talking about the Swedish, Brithish moves to recognize Palestine. Then we have BDS-movement.
Even if wont have an immediate impact, the walls are closing in on Israel, as we know it today.

Why is it only the islamosphere hates Israel? You should come out of your islamobias.

Look, I don't oppose the existence of Israel. I said ''most of the land'', not ''all of the land''. The Jews did own land there before the creation of Israel, that land, and about 20-30% of Palestine with Jewish majority should have been allowed to become Israel. The problem started when they were given majority of the land while being the minority. Obviously, the local majority would oppose that. When their voice was not heard, they called upon the neighboring Arab states to intervene (of course, the Arabs had their own interests too).

Israel then proceeded to militarily take over the rest of Palestine. The thing is, it wasn't even ''agreed upon''. An agreement is when both sides agree to something. The Palestinians never got the chance to agree to anything, all the decisions were made by colonial powers or other foreigners. That's what caused the problem.

Actually, the Palestinians also protested creation of Jordan and Iraq because they felt parts of their lands were being given to those countries. Despite what the Arabs or the Jews say, what really happened was like a game of musical chairs. When music stopped, all of the west's buddies had kingdoms and the Palestinians, who couldn't muster enough influence, were left hung out to dry. West Bank belonged to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt. The question I'd like to ask everyone who is so gung-ho about Palestinian rights is that why did it take losing these territories to Israel for them
to realize that there should be a Palestinian state in these 2 pieces of land?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, india divided turkic peoples. I know.

Moreover, you didn't do sh!t. Keep living in delusions, "pal" ....East and West Pakistan were already divided and were in a civil war. You just helped one wing to win over other wing.

Also, for hinuds, 12 days of "invasion" is enough as a revenge for "8 centuries" of invasions, rule, destruction, humiliation, and division of your holy motherland.

:lol:
You tell me - dividing a country in half, splitting the people, defeating your army, taking 90,000 prisoners of war. Your smilies just wont cover that.
And the best part about it was that it was a Jewish Indian who had the honour of defeating a Muslim army.

If palestinians were hindus you wouldnt be so much in love with Israel either.

You are right. They probably wouldn't be on our Christmas card list. but Indians wouldn't be jumping up and down in joy every time they fired a rocket into Israel.

Unlike the islamoworld, the rest of us don't view everything with a religious lens.
Like you are criticizing us for caring about each other. We can criticize you more for this indifferent attitude of yours towards your own religion's followers. Guess what, WE DONT.

Back
Top Bottom